Chapter 58

Reacher lowered his eyes and thought silently in his heart, although he always felt that he was not worthy of Yingzhao, but he couldn't deny his love for the other party.

He really likes Yingzhao and really longs for each other. Even if he didn't deserve it, even if he bought it with money and means, he still wanted to win a moment of time from the other party, and he wanted Yingzhao to be his own temporarily.

He took a deep breath and showed Yingzhao a self-deprecating smile that he didn't even notice, then turned his head silently, not to look at Yingzhao's face.

Yingzhao couldn't help feeling a little distressed when he looked at Reicher like this. His own man likes to think wildly, and he has always known that.

So Yingzhao reached out and stroked Reicher's cheek, then lifted his chin to make him look directly into his eyes, and kissed him on the lips.

Yingzhao chuckled lightly: "You are stupid, do you know? Why didn't you ask me if I would like to accept your money before asking if I would like to associate with you?"

Reicher understood Yingzhao's words Type, I feel a little confused. Although I couldn't believe it, it was inevitable that I had some hope, and after hesitating for a while, I still asked Yingzhao softly:

"If, if I asked first if you would like to associate with me, how would you answer me? "

Yingzhao heard Reicher's question and showed a bright smile. Without playing any so-called games, he looked at Reacher and replied gently,

"I will say I do, because I fell in love with you at first sight."

Reacher opened his mouth in surprise when he saw Yingzhao say this, but immediately A strong sense of happiness filled my heart. It turns out that this is not just a one-sided love, the person you like actually likes you!

This kind of mutual affection made Reicher feel that his chest was already filled up by the other party. He shook Yingzhao's shoulder a little, and asked again in disbelief:

"Are you really willing to be with me? Even if I didn't give you the money? You're true, there are some who like me, right? Yingzhao nodded without hesitation ,

but then narrowed his eyes dangerously, stretched out his fingers and pinched Reicher's nose, and twisted it hard. To him, he said angrily:

"Are you an idiot? Do you think you can make me tempted to be with you just by relying on money? Didn't I say it all, I'm very expensive! It's so expensive that you can take the world's money. I don't want to take a look at the wealth to me. But if this person is you, even if you don't have a dime on you, as long as you say you love me, I will nod and say I do."

Reicher saw Yingzhao Saying so, I just feel a heart beating wildly with excitement. Seeing the tenderness and affection in the eyes of the other party unconsciously, he couldn't help but approach Yingzhao again, and gently kissed the other party's lips.

Yingzhao closed his eyes, hugged the other's neck obediently, and snuggled into Reicher's arms. Then he blinked at Rachel, revealing an ambiguous smile. He said softly: "Is the cheongsam good-looking?" The

sweetheart has already shown it so clearly, Reicher is not a stupid person, on the contrary, he is very smart. So he quickly realized Yingzhao's intention.

The school doctor, he really didn't lie to himself, he likes himself, and is even willing to be with himself...

Thinking of this, Reicher is no longer depressed, he looks at the temptation lover in his arms with burning eyes, picks him up, and faces him not far away. go to the big bed.