Chapter 40

Then Yingzhao looked like he had been entangled for a long time, turned his head to the servants in the room and instructed: "You all go out first, I want to talk to my grandmother alone.

" He walked out of the room, after all, this is the private affairs of the masters, and everyone is eager to leave so as not to be affected.

The old lady originally wanted to scold Yingzhao to get him out, but she hesitated for a moment when she saw Yingzhao's appearance, thinking in her heart, she wanted to hear what this stinky boy had to say to herself.

After everyone went out, Yingzhao arrived at the door, and after confirming that the door was closed, she came to the old lady Ying's bed.

He leaned over and said softly to the old lady: "Grandmother, don't be angry anymore, the grandson also has his own difficulties!"

The old lady Ying looked at Yingzhao like this, and said with some suspicion:

"You stinky boy suddenly let me What are you going to say to me when everyone goes out? If you still want to say that your sweetheart is actually that Bai Wenxuan, and you want to stay with him for the rest of your life but ignore Yi Er, then you don't need to say these words! "

Yingzhao quickly waved his hand when he heard the old lady Ying's words. "Grandmother, that's not the case!"

Yingzhao then lowered his voice deliberately, leaned close to Mrs. Ying's ear, and said helplessly:

"Grandmother, there are some things that my grandson didn't want you to worry about. But seeing you today makes me angry. The grandson had to say that he was ill. In fact, the grandson never liked Bai Wenxuan, and the one he really liked was always Duanmuyi. If you say that the entire Ying family is the happiest in this marriage, in fact It 's the grandson himself!"

The old lady Ying looked at him in disbelief when she heard Yingzhao's words. He carefully looked at Yingzhao's appearance, as if he wanted to determine whether he was deceiving himself through the mask.

Yingzhao looked at the old lady Ying 's appearance and explained, "Grandmother, my grandson is now dead. Why did the emperor give Duanmuyi to me as a male wife, you should know clearly in your heart." Hearing Yingzhao's words, he sat up straight and said, holding Yingzhao's hand, a trace of distress flashed on his face.

Yingzhao patted the back of the old lady's hand and continued: "To say something outrageous, the emperor on the throne now doesn't care about the bloodshed and sacrifice of our Ying family in the past, and it is the worst thing to see our Ying family good. As for this Bai Wenxuan The background is not simple. Although I have always been suspicious of him, but now, there are some things that I can't tell my grandmother. The reason why my grandson treats Duanmuyi coldly is actually for his sake. Now our Ying family is on the cusp of a storm. Go on. If something is not pleasing to the eye, if something happens to the Ying family one day, the grandson hopes that he will not be involved."

After Ying Zhao finished speaking, he raised his head, but saw the old lady Ying frowning. It seems that there are still some things I can't figure out. She thought about it for a while and asked Yingzhao,

"But Ning'er, I remember that you have met Yi'er several times in the past few years. For some reason, my grandmother didn't tell you about my relationship with the **. At that time, when you talked about Duanmu Yi, you always sneered at him and looked like you didn't want to see him."

Ying Zhao was stunned for a moment when he heard the words of the old lady, and then thought that it seemed to be the case. But Ying Jingning didn't really hate Duanmuyi at that time.