Chapter 130

Thinking of this, Harrison looked at Bennett with approval and praised him: "Bennett, well done! This will definitely become a very powerful key evidence. Dear, it's good to meet you. I'm so lucky!"

Bennett blushed when he heard Harrison's sweet words, made a shy look, and snuggled into the other's arms.

The two discussed this matter excitedly for a long time before returning to their team's camp. The bad mood from before has been swept away, and Andy's affairs are no longer in their eyes.

Because even Harrison felt that if such an important result was plagiarized, if there was really evidence, Andy would have taken action long ago, not just talking.

It was agreed that it would take a month to train, but whether it was a single battle or a group match, after the whole training, there were still four days left after everything was over.

There have been six rounds of the group stage, and every time there is no suspense, Cecil's team will win the final victory. Although Harrison's team also performed very well, it is definitely not Cecil's opponent.

However, because Bennett got the evidence, Harrison's eyes on Cecil were no longer hazy. His eyes flickered, but he shook hands with Cecil in a very gentlemanly manner, showing his generosity.

The training time this month has not only improved the strength of these students, but their good performance has also been recorded as one of their outstanding achievements in the future. So everyone is working very hard, hoping to get a good result.

In less than a month of training, all the students had a whole new understanding of Cecil's strength. When many students looked at Cecil, their eyes were filled with admiration.

The students of Imperial College are proud of entering the military, and it is not difficult to enter the military with Cecil's strength. Even he was appreciated by Admiral Ying Xiao. It can be said that such a person must have a very bright future.

What's more, he has also obtained the recognition of the four recognized powerhouses such as Yan Lang and Duke. Although they don't have a military rank now, the obvious surrender attitude of Yan Lang, Duke and others also made other students care about it.

Just a few days later, rumors of an extraordinary relationship between Cecil and General Yingxiao suddenly spread among this group of students, saying that it was because of this that Cecil and the others were able to achieve the final victory in this training. .

Some people claim to have seen them doing intimate acts in the virtual forest. Although no one has released any evidence, it is just rumors and rumors, but it can still make Yingzhao feel the other party's sinister intentions.

After the training, with four days left, Yingzhao let these trainees take a four-day vacation. One is to let them digest the knowledge they have acquired during this period of training, and the other is that their mental strength needs to be restored.

Cecil didn't stay in the dormitory, and ran to Yingzhao's residence at Imperial College to stay with his lover for four days, and the two stick together every day.

Yingzhao knew how good his men were, so he didn't care about it. This time, he was confident that his lover would definitely win the championship if nothing unexpected happened.

It's just that even though his lover has been staying by his side these days, Yingzhao has not slackened his efforts to monitor things outside. From the information sent back by Xiaobai, Yingzhao already knew that Harrison had already taken action.

Someone had been found to spread the rumors between him and Cecil among the students to prepare for future actions. It seems that in this mecha competition, Harrison will definitely not let Cecil win the final victory. I'm just afraid that some abnormal means will be used.