Chapter 162

Xiaobai in the sea of ​​knowledge stared at his host in shock.

I just feel that, as expected, the small world has experienced a lot, and the degree of black belly of the host is getting deeper and deeper.

At this moment, Yingzhao was suppressing the smile in his heart, looking at his man's helpless appearance with wickedness.

The man tried to explain to himself, saying that he really didn't know why the button was on the bed.

Situ Ran didn't want to deceive Yingzhao about this matter, so he didn't make a random excuse to prevaricate.

But he really didn't know how the button appeared there.

Seeing his lover sweating in a hurry, Ying Zhaocai suppressed the smile in his eyes.

He nodded, accepting the man's words.

Just then, Yingzhao looked out the window again, his eyes became distant.

He said softly, "I didn't expect that someone would still come in and find you even if this is the case."

"It seems that this place is not safe enough.

" Situ Ran couldn't help feeling a little distressed.

It's just that before he could say anything comforting, the other party suddenly hugged him hard.

The voice was a little choked and said: "What should I do! Situ Ran, I'm so scared!"

"I'm so scared that someone will come to you when I leave and tell you to leave me! Lao Gong, will you leave me?"

Seeing the young man's fragile appearance, Situ Ran immediately shook his head vigorously.

Abandoned baby? how is this possible!

Even if someone put a knife on his neck and forced him to leave him, he was unwilling.

In this world now, there is nothing in his heart that can compare with the youth.

Situ Ran wanted to confess to Yingzhao, but before he could say anything, he was kissed on the lips forcefully.

That desperate attitude made Situ Ran a little stunned, and then he realized that the young man seemed to be really ruthless.

Men have always been in love with Yingzhao, because the arm was not properly connected before, which was inconvenient.

These days, my arms and body have been taken care of. Two people are close every day, how can I not expect it.

At this moment, the youth's intentions were too obvious, and Situ Ran couldn't help swallowing.

Although this is what he expects, he does not want it to happen under the stimulation of certain things.

Now the young man is obviously emotional, and he is afraid that the other party will make a move that he regrets under the impulse.

So Situ Ran clamped one of Yingzhao's arms and looked into his eyes deeply.

No matter how hard you endure, you must definitely ask the other person again.

"Darling, do you really want to understand? Do you really want to do this?"

Who knew that just after his voice fell, the young man's mouth was flat and his eyes were red.

There was a hint of choking in his voice, and he said to himself, "You don't want me, do you? You lied to me when you said that you loved me, didn't you!"

Situ Ran heard Yingzhao say this, and she had already been scolded by her own little boy. The idiot's divine logic was shocked.

He clearly felt sorry for him, but as a result, he was misunderstood, and the man was a little dumbfounded.

But I also knew that my lover was very paranoid in this regard, so I quickly kissed his lips soothingly. He whispered coaxingly

in his ear: "How come, how much Lao Gong loves you, can't you feel it?"

of love.

Obviously, the young man in his arms felt very clearly.

The other party's eyes lit up again immediately, and then he couldn't wait to exercise his partner's rights.

After confirming it, Situ Ran naturally wouldn't refuse. Looking at the excited little guy, he felt deliciously tight.

It is only natural that two people who are in love with each other have come together again in this life.

Afterwards, Yingzhao nestled in Situ Ran's arms and fell asleep from exhaustion.

On the other hand, Situ Ran hugged Yingzhao tightly and kissed his smooth forehead gently, feeling that her whole life had become complete.

At the beginning, seeing the impatient look of the little guy, Situ Ran also thought that it was a good memory to let her baby take the initiative for the first time.

However, after the actual operation, he realized that this little idiot really didn't understand anything.

If he doesn't care about him, he will really hurt himself regardless.

So when he saw that the momentum was not right, he quickly grabbed the young man and prevented him from continuing.

Who knew that this little fool thought that he was going to go back on his regrets, and tears poured out like no money in an instant, which made Situ Ran feel distressed.

After coaxing for a long time, and taking the initiative throughout the whole process, this little ancestor of his family finally burst into laughter.

Looking at the young man in his arms, his eyes were closed, his face was ruddy, and the corners of his mouth were raised.

The joy in Situ Ran's heart could not be suppressed.

He got the most precious treasure in this life, and he must protect his treasure well.

At this time, he didn't want to sleep at all, just stared at Yingzhao's face firmly, like a giant dragon guarding his treasure.

Although the paranoia and obsession that the young people showed themselves were so strong, no one knew it better than Situ Ran.

In his heart, the possessiveness towards the youth was no less than that of the other party, or even worse.

I can't wait to be with each other every minute and every second, I can't wait to see this person all the time.

The young man is so perfect and excellent, sometimes he really wants to trap him and lock him by his side.

Let him only be seen by himself, touched by himself, and owned by himself.

Afraid that others will see the youth's goodness, and that he will lose this person in his arms.

After Situ Ran passed tonight, he was more certain in his heart that he could not do without the youth and loved each other deeply.

Young people are not just love for themselves, but more than their own lives.

The little guy sleeping next to him seemed to be inertial, holding his palm tightly.

Situ Ran was afraid that he would not sleep well and wanted to break free.

However, he found that the strength of the other party was really not small, and he couldn't break free.

The young man's hand was tight, and as long as he moved a little, there would be signs of awakening, which made Situ Ran have to let him do it.

He knew that this was a sign of youth anxiety. It seems that even though they have each other, the baby is still difficult to settle down.

In the past, when you fell asleep, you had to hold the corner of your clothes tightly. As for now, he has no clothes on his body, so he has changed to holding hands.

This attitude of total dependence and fear of loss made Situ Ran's heart soften into a ball, but at the same time, she couldn't help feeling sweet.

Unexpectedly, I watched the person in my arms all night without knowing it.

Due to the fatigue of the previous night, Yingzhao slept until the third day before waking up.

When he woke up, he saw his chest as wide as a wall.

Looking up, seeing Situ Ran's deep gaze, she couldn't help blushing, and said the word "morning" softly.

It's just that he didn't expect that his words would be swallowed into the stomach by some people impatiently.

Yingzhao whimpered in surprise, then obeyed again.

Situ Ran stared at his beloved all night, even though he had gotten what he wanted yesterday, how could it be enough for him.

In fact, a long time ago, the man could not restrain himself.

It's just that because his baby was still sleeping, he forced himself to endure it.

Now that he has finally woken up, he can't wait to have a deep communication with his beloved.

Situ Ran felt that as a dutiful old man, he must take good care of his baby.

At this time, it is best to have a little pre-dinner fruit before breakfast.

So, the man first happily fed Yingzhao big and juicy navel oranges.

Looking at the sweetness of his lover's food, the man was very satisfied.

And strongly expressed the hope that Yingzhao will eat more of this fruit that is beneficial to physical and mental health in the future.

It's just that Yingzhao thinks it's better to eat less navel oranges in the future. After all, it's a lot more troublesome to eat than other fruits.

One meal was so exhausting that he didn't want to eat anything else.

Situ Ran saw the aggrieved appearance of the young man in his arms, although he felt a little distressed for his hard work.

However, the inexplicably bullied look is also cute and tight.

So, he forced Yingzhao to eat one more navel orange.

Therefore, Ying Zhao, who was slapped down yesterday, is a pitiful newspaper in this world.

I hadn't eaten in the early morning, and I was supported by two navel oranges.

Yingzhao, who was completely collapsed, gritted his teeth at the man beside him who looked at him with a contented expression.

Facing his handsome face, he took a bite, leaving a tooth mark.

But it was clear that a certain cheeky man didn't care what Yingzhao did at all.

He even thought that this was a medal of love given to him by his beloved, but after being bitten, his mood became even more soaring.

Yingzhao lay in bed for a long time again, and was fed a breakfast by Situ Ran, only then did he recover.

Then I remembered that I still have business to say. She hugged the pillow, pursed her lips, and asked Situ Ran, "Lao Gong, do you want to go out?"

Situ Ran didn't expect Yingzhao to ask herself this question, she was stunned for a moment, but she still faced him shook his head.

Because he didn't know if this was his lover's temptation, he didn't want Yingzhao to feel that he wanted to leave him, and he didn't want to make him sad.

In fact, Situ Ran had no particular desire to leave the house, and being able to be with Yingzhao was what he was most looking forward to.

The reason why you need to go out is just to better protect your sweetheart outside.

After all, the affairs of the Situ family still need to be dealt with, and the northern base also needs to be recaptured.

Situ Ran even thought that if everything was over, being able to live in a small space with his precious baby forever would be the greatest happiness in his life.

Yingzhao saw that Situ Ran refused, but it was not unexpected. Knowing that your loved one is caring about your feelings.

So he made a nervous appearance and said to the man, "But, people will break in when I'm not around. I'm always worried when you're not by my side."

"I'm always worried about those people. What will they say to you, in case you believe they think I'm bad..."

"I won't!" Before Yingzhao could finish speaking, Situ Ran interrupted him immediately.

The man looked at Yingzhao firmly and said, "No matter what others say, I only believe what I see."

"Baby, we have been together for so long, don't you understand my feelings for you?"

"No matter what . Whatever happened, I love you! No one knows better than myself how I feel about you."

"Don't say what those people say is false, even if you really hurt me, I won't let you go!"

"Baby, you belong to me! As long as you are willing to stay by my side, I don't care about the rest!"

Situ Ran's words were too affectionate, which made Yingzhao feel in his heart. Can't help but be moved.

He nodded to the man with slightly red eyes, and said softly, "I, I understand. I believe in you!"

"However, you should follow me out, after all, I'm afraid I will have a lot of things during this time."

" I may not be able to stay here all the time, I have to go to the research institute often. But if I don't see you on weekdays, I can't rest easy."

Situ Ran nodded when he heard the words, but in fact he didn't want to stay for a long time. Been away from my baby for too long.

However, in my current state, I am afraid that it is not so easy to appear in front of others.

So he frowned and said to the young man with some embarrassment: "But in my current situation, is there really no problem in going out?"

Yingzhao naturally knew what Situ Ran was worried about, so he told him his thoughts. Said he had a way to make others not recognize him.

Even if others discovered him, he could explain that Situ Ran was one of his friends and was very capable.

I found him by myself, and let him protect his own safety.

However, the fact that Situ Ran did not have a left arm still needed to be dealt with. After all, the logo is too obvious.

Fortunately, although Yingzhao couldn't make such a sophisticated arm due to lack of materials, he could still build a replacement first.

On weekdays, he wears gloves and hides it in his sleeves, so no one else can see that it is a fake arm.

Of course, the arm is not as flexible and tactile to use.

For Yingzhao, it is just a defective product used for disguise.

When Situ Ran heard the young man say there was a way, he naturally agreed.

In this way, it will be much easier for him to contact his brothers after he goes out.

You can also protect your baby closely, why not do it.

After discussing it with his lover, Yingzhao stayed in the house for another day and started to make the left arm for decoration.

In almost no time, the left arm was finished.

Because it is not a very complicated project, the installation of Yingzhao Help Situ Ran is very easy this time.

Before going out the next day, Yingzhao helped Situ Ran to dress up again, and happily announced that the man said he was done.

However, Situ Ran found that although Yingzhao said that he was disguised as a disguise, in fact he had not changed at all.

The only thing that can be called a change is the installation of a robotic arm on the left.

And it is a mechanical arm that is much better than he imagined, and it is really very sensitive from a mechanical point of view.

In the eyes of others, it is already a very satisfactory prosthetic arm.

It's just that judging from the genius of his own baby, such an arm is obviously not enough to look at.

No wonder the young man did not install this arm for himself before, after all, in the young man's eyes, it was nothing but a defective product.

Except for the arms, the clothes that the lover puts on for him are no different from ordinary days.

He didn't put any disguise on his face, just walked out like this, is there really no problem?

Thinking so, Situ Ran wrote the question on her face. It's just that it's not easy for him to ask Yingzhao.

After all, in his heart, youth has always been perfect.

It's just that maybe their baby has been addicted to research and is ignorant of the world.

Maybe I just thought that if I had an arm, others wouldn't recognize me.

When he thought of how simple his own little guy was, Situ Ran didn't know why, and he felt so cute in his heart.

I couldn't stop grabbing the little fool who was arranging his clothes and kissing him again and again.

It wasn't until the popularity in his arms rejected him desperately that Situ Ran let go a little.

Reluctantly, he stretched out his right hand and scratched Yingzhao's nose.

Yingzhao naturally knew the doubts in his lover's heart, so he vowed to him: "Lao Gong, don't worry! Let's just go out like this, you don't need to do anything to disguise and others won't recognize you."

Situ Ran heard Ying Zhao Zhao said this, but he was a little surprised, thinking that maybe his lover has a special way to hide himself.

Naturally, he completely trusted the youth, so he followed Ying Zhao out the door without thinking.

And the fact is exactly the same as what the young man said. After he and the other party left the house, the people around him saw that no one had a strange expression on them.

Even, their eyes hardly stay on them, as if they don't exist.

In fact, Yingzhao really didn't need to do any disguised makeup on Situ Ran's body.

After all, his current identity is Fei Zong. As a monster, how could he not use simple spells.

Although affected by the plane, it is best not to use large spells.

But such a simple illusion to reduce Situ Ran's sense of presence was perfectly fine to use.

However, such illusions are not 100% useful for everyone.

It is also possible for those with exceptionally firm minds or extraordinary abilities to notice Situ Ran.

However, as long as Situ Ran didn't want to take the initiative to reveal herself.

Then these people who can notice him, even if they can perceive him, they can't recognize his appearance.

That's why Yingzhao made a fake arm for his lover, so that even if they saw his lover, they wouldn't notice the feature of his obviously mutilated left arm.

However, I am afraid that there are not many such people in the whole small world, so Yingzhao is not too worried.

When performing spells, Yingzhao felt that these illusions called sorcery were really convenient.

Situ Ran was a little curious about Yingzhao's ability, and even guessed if there were some other devices on her Xin'an arm that could block perception.

However, even if the young man has other unknown magical things, the other party doesn't take the initiative to tell him, then he won't ask more.

Speaking of which, the thoughtfulness of men is the same as before in so many worlds.

There has never been any hesitation in the trust of Yingzhao.

The feelings of two people can travel through countless worlds in this way, and it is inseparable from the firmness between each other.

In this way, Situ Ran quietly followed behind Yingzhao and accompanied him to the research institute.

The researchers in the institute are working in an orderly manner according to the projects ordered by Yingzhao.

Of course, their main work is naturally still studying the direction of zombie virus antidote.

After seeing Yingzhao, everyone stopped their work and greeted him respectfully.

However, they didn't seem to see Situ Ran.

Seeing Yingzhao signaling for them to continue, they began to seriously devote themselves to the research.

Yingzhao came to the front of his experimental bench and asked Situ Ran to sit in the position he usually used to rest.

Anyway, that position is exclusive to him, and no one will move it on weekdays.

Situ Ran can also see himself up close, and he doesn't have to worry about affecting others.

After arranging her lover, Yingzhao went to work.

Of course, he didn't deliberately restrict Situ Ran. If a man had something to do, he could handle it himself.

However, his lover did not go to his brothers as soon as he came out.

Instead, he really just sat quietly in the corner, with his eyes on him from beginning to end.

I have to say that Situ Ran also likes to accompany Yingzhao out.

After all, in this way, you can see the person you love all the time and make him feel at ease in his heart.

It's just that there are other people in the research institute that make Situ Ran feel a little annoying.

He would feel happier if it was only him and his baby who lived in the two-person world together.

Seeing the young man working seriously, Situ Ran's whole mind was attracted to him.

He looked intoxicated at Yingzhao's fingers nimbly operating the instruments at hand.

It looks so professional and skilled, full of charm.

However, just when he was fascinated by it, the institute suddenly came to an uninvited guest.

Situ Ran also recognized this person as Deng Wendong, the leader of the Southern Base.

Originally, the man was still thinking why this Deng Wendong suddenly came to the institute.

Could it be that he felt that the antidote to the zombie virus was here, and he wanted to come over and check the situation in person.

But soon, Situ Ran realized that he was wrong.

The other party's intention is indeed in the research institute, but it is not an antidote, but his precious daughter-in-law Yingzhao.

Because Situ is far away, everyone now knows that this group of people in the southern base are distinguished guests.

Although it is said that the research institute is not allowed to trespass, but he has come to visit Yingzhao, but no one will stop him.

That's why Situ Ran saw the scene in front of him.

I saw Deng Wendong looking like a saucy bag deliberately dressed up, standing at the door of the room, facing Yingzhao's gentle smile.

However, the visitors obviously know that the research institute is an important place. As a person from the southern base, it is not easy to enter at will, and it is necessary to avoid suspicion.

So, he just stood at the door and said to Yingzhao with affection in his eyes: "Ah Heng, I'm here to find you. Do you remember what you promised me the day before yesterday!"

Yingzhao heard Deng Wendong's words and picked it up. Mei, I naturally knew what Deng Wendong was referring to.

When we parted yesterday, Deng Wendong did say that he would come back to him when he was free in order to go down the steps for himself.