Chapter 87

Ying Chenghao is the male protagonist chosen by Tiandao, and he also has the title of actor, so his appearance will not be bad. Tall, handsome, and with a bookish air, he has the style of a literati. His gestures are all with grace, and he looks handsome and extraordinary.

After seeing Yingzhao, Ying Chenghao showed a decent smile and wanted to give Yingzhao a hug very enthusiastically.

However, Yingzhao always hated these hypocrisy. Of course, he noticed that when the male protagonist looked at him, although there was a smile on his face, there was no smile in his eyes.

He didn't want to be condescending with him, so he turned his body to avoid the other's hug.

Ying Chenghao's face is thick enough, and seeing Yingzhao dodging his face did not change in the slightest, but said with a smile: "Brother Ruihan, it's been a long time. How are you doing recently? I just found out that Brother Ruihan has joined. In the entertainment industry, I was shocked. I just received a movie from Director Wang, and you know that his movie reputation has always been good. I wonder if Brother Ruihan is interested in coming over to play together?"

Ying Zhao heard the words Shaking his head, ignoring the male protagonist's politeness, he said bluntly: "No, I don't have much interest in acting, I'm just playing tickets. Of course, the focus is on the family's business."

Yingzhao aside said while walking into the house. It's just that when Ying Chenghao heard Yingzhao's words, his expression was still uncontrollable when he walked behind Yingzhao, and his expression was twisted for a moment.

I just feel that Yingzhao is actually saying something in his words, mocking himself for not doing his right job. Even though he belongs to the Ying family, he can only be an actor, doing these inconspicuous things, but in the family business, he can't do anything.

However, Ying Chenghao agreed with a good-natured mouth and said: "What my cousin said is. Of course I can't compare to Brother Ruihan. I am the best in every aspect."

But in fact, Ying Chenghao had a grudge in his heart . Zhu Yingzhao felt that he controlled the family business of the Ying family and refused to share it with his father, which made him lose the opportunity to develop his grand plans.

It's just that now my grandfather has returned, thinking that his uncle Ying Yi has passed away for many years, and only Ying Ruihan is left. And they were his only relatives. When his grandfather was seriously ill, Ying Ruihan would not ignore his words.

Thinking about it, Ying Chenghao entered Yingtai's room with Zai Yingzhao behind him.

Entering this room, Yingzhao sighed with emotion that the Ying family is indeed a great cause for everyone. Yingtai cultivated in the old house of her family, but the medical equipment in the room seemed to be more complete than the hospital.

Yingzhao saw an old man with gray hair lying on the hospital bed, and when he saw that he was coming, he sat up. The opponent's body is not thin. But his face was a little gray, Yingzhao frowned, and he could feel that there was some dead energy around him.

With the upgrade of the small world, Yingzhao can now use a small amount of his source power, and is naturally more sensitive to some luck in the small world.

It seems that Yingtai's lifespan is indeed coming to an end, but if you take good care of it, don't think about those who don't have it, you should still be able to live for more than half a year.

But even if he wants to die, it is only his fate. According to the current situation, Yingtai's body should not have any major diseases, so it should be healthy in terms of external performance. So the so-called serious illness seems to be just lying to himself.