Chapter 119

This time, neither the Mo family nor the Ying family lost their face. Seeing how the old man and Yingzhao were talking happily, the Mo family must have gotten real benefits. All your plans have to be re-planned.

Moreover, Xu Jin also noticed the unusual attitude of Yingzhao and Ying Youjie towards Xu Hao. It seemed that they were familiar with each other, and could not help but wake up.

After all, the current self is only an acting head of the family. Although the old man is still optimistic about himself, after all, he has not really been in power. If this Xu Hao can really bring more benefits to the Xu family, there is no guarantee that his position will be unstable at that time.

No, no! I must become a superior person, I can't let the Ying family and the Mo family get close to each other like this, and Xu Hao, who may block his way, must be removed together.

Yu Guang saw Mo Yingying standing beside him who had been courting him for the past few days, Xu Jin narrowed his eyes. Although this woman has a plain appearance and no brains, but because of this, it is a very suitable object for use.

Thinking that Mr. Mo announced at the engagement banquet just now that the wedding date between Mo Yingying and Xu Hao was set on the eighth day of next month. After a moment of pondering, Xu Jin came up with a trick in his heart.

If this happens, not only will the Ying family and the Mo family turn against each other, but there will be a rift between Ying Chengye and Ying Youjie, and Xu Hao will not be afraid at that time.

Thinking of this, Xu Jin's eyes became more and more gentle when he looked at the time-travel girl beside him. Although Yingzhao, who had already left, did not know what conspiracy Xu Jin was brewing, he instructed Xiaobai to strengthen the monitoring of this person.

Yingzhao had always trusted his own intuition, and this person made him feel extremely uncomfortable. Compared with the transmigration girl, Yingzhao felt more disobedience from this Xu Jin.

Thinking of the other side, the people sent out in the forest have never been able to find any trace of Ying Jiyang. Time has passed for a long time, and Yingzhao is keenly aware that something is wrong.

Although Ying Jiyang was dormant, it was difficult to find, but this kind of situation without traces should not appear. So, where exactly is the problem.

On the way back to Ying's home, Yingzhao kept thinking about this. But he didn't notice that the young man beside him was always in a state of excitement. After returning to Ying's house, as soon as he entered the room, he was caught off guard by the person beside him. Ming couldn't help kissing the corner of Yingzhao

's mouth and whispered softly: "Uncle, it's already night. Do you remember what you promised me before going out today?"

Hong lowered her eyes and leaned against her lover's arms, kissing the other's chin lightly.

Seeing the attitude of the person in his arms asking for anything, Ming's heart became softer and softer. He leaned over and rubbed the tip of Yingzhao's nose, pecked and kissed his lips and chuckled: "Do you really want to try it?"

"Wow..." Yingzhao's face was red as blood, he still nodded lightly, and then suddenly He was picked up and walked towards the big bed not far away.

Seeing that the usually cold-looking man in his arms seemed soft and a little confused, Ming only felt that his heart was softened into a ball.

But he kept asking, "Uncle, do you really like me?"

Yingzhao looked at the affection in each other's eyes, but felt that he was already drunk even though he didn't drink. Leng Leng replied: "I like it."