Chapter 107(Arc 9: The Old Attack is a Fine Point)

Epner's lips trembled when he heard Yingzhao's words, at this moment, all self-deceiving lies were shattered.

Looking at the other party's icy eyes, he fell to the ground decadently. I kept repeating in my mind: Xiao Yan already knew. Everything, he knows, he will never forgive me.

Watching Yingzhao turn around without hesitation, Epner finally couldn't help crying like a child. At this moment, he understood his heart more clearly, and he really fell in love with that young man completely. Just because of his own interests, he lost this beautiful relationship in vain.

Yingzhao's frown and smile flashed in his mind, the young man who used to talk to himself softly, blushed and shy to himself, who could cook delicious meals for himself, and prepare potions for himself, was no longer there. .

Now there is a gap between them that can never be bridged. How gentle and beautiful the boy used to be, how cold and heart-piercing he is now.

Abner closed his eyes slowly, feeling as though his internal organs were being torn apart. He has really lost everything, no reputation, no status, no spiritual power, and no lover.

His eyes were dull, looking at the sky framed by the wall, thinking numbly in his heart: Maybe he was wrong in the beginning.

All is over, and those who have hurt Yingyan have been punished.

Yingzhao walked out of the wall far away, and he knew that this was the last time he saw ebner. He did not kill the other party, but made the other party lose all ideals and beliefs. Sometimes, it may be more painful to live than to die.

Taking a deep breath, Yingzhao looked at the tall man who was waiting for him not far away and hooked the corners of his lips. From now on, his life belongs only to his lover and himself.

Fifty years later, the old and disfigured Epner finally left the prison. Although he is now in his 80s, he is only middle-aged in this interstellar age with an average life expectancy of 200 years.

However, his current appearance has gray hair and wrinkled face, like an old man who is about to die.

He is now just a person with no ability and a ruined reputation. Fortunately, the owner of a nutrient solution processing workshop has a good heart, and he can barely make a living by keeping him here for the night.

When he raised his head, he saw Yingzhao and Ernest together on the huge display screen of the building.

The two are participating in the Empire's New Year's celebration together, and Yingzhao on the screen is no longer a teenager. The youthfulness of the boy has faded away, but it is even more breathtakingly beautiful.

And Ernest beside him, although his expression is cold and hard, but when he makes a good move, the tenderness in his eyes can be felt by those outside the screen.

The two of them are next to each other, and everyone can feel the atmosphere of love between them. Even without words, without touching, people feel unable to insert themselves into their world.

Yes, Xiaoyan is always so beautiful! Obviously, the former self can also get the love of the teenager, and can also get such happiness. But all of this was destroyed early on.

Epner tugged at the corners of his parched mouth, lowered his head and his eyes became numb again. It's just that he didn't notice, a cold tear slid down his cheek.

In this world, Yingzhao still lived happily with his lover. Yingzhao's outstanding contribution in the field of pharmacy, and the physique improvement plan made by Ernest later, can be said to have changed the entire interstellar era.