Chapter 108

See the British move a positive answer, white eyes closed systems carefully searching, then white eyes suddenly widened in shock, facing the British move, said:." Host! The fragments of the target were locked on the tower in the forbidden area of ​​the British family! "

British move Heard frowned, obviously it is forbidden not allow anyone to enter. Especially on top of that tower, there is no living thing, is it ......

white British move looked like, you know he I figured it out. I nodded reluctantly at Yingzhao and said, "Host, you are right, the target person in this life is a puppet. "

"What! "It's not even a human being. Yingzhao's eyes widened when he heard this, and he naturally knew that Xiaobai meant that his lover was the soul attached to the doll.

Although past experience shows that the man in his family is not full of souls because of his lack of soul. , can only be attached to the broken body. Even if the body is intact, there will be other problems. But he did not expect that when he arrived in this world, the other party actually lost his body.

He can remember that in the original plot Among them, it was said that the child's body was destroyed long ago when Ying Jiyang tried to occupy the body as a container and failed.

Therefore, it is possible that the man of his family can only use the body of a doll all his life. Is it?

Xiaobai seemed to see Yingzhao's entanglement, and quickly explained to him: "Host, don't worry too much. Although this doll is said to be a magic weapon in name, isn't it in the plot? Once attached to a soul body, it can become exactly the same as a human being, and even this body is better than a human body! "

British move nodded heard, things get a love of their own inevitably not cool, holds many lessons'd remember, so to speak.

But he searched again the memory of the original owners, before the arrival of their own, home owners ready to make The title of the head of the family was passed on to the original owner, Ying Chengye, so naturally, he also took him to the forbidden area to check the doll.

Ying Chengye had seen the puppet. Although it looked very delicate, it was just a puppet not much bigger than a slap, and it did not look like a real person.

The soul is already attached to it, why didn't it turn into a human form? Thinking of Ying Zhao here, I have some doubts in my heart.

He heard Xiaobai continue to explain patiently to him: "Host, that's the way it is. After all, this doll is a secret magic weapon passed down from generation to generation by the Ying family. Although there is no soul in it, it has no effect. But with a soul, , it is also necessary to form a contract to be able to promote change."

Yingzhao heard Xiaobai's words and realized the reason. Coupled with the original owner's memory aid, Yingzhao already understood that although this doll was passed down as a family heirloom. But because of the age, coupled with the integrity of the Ying family, they will not really take other people's souls and put them in a puppet for their own drive. Over time, the descendants of the Ying family have no idea how to use this magic weapon.

Then he realized that in the original plot, after the heroine crushed the soul in it, she brought the puppet instrument to Ying Jiyang, but Ying Jiyang turned into a human form by relying on the puppet.

After that, the doll came to Xu Jin's hands again. Xu Jin moved his soul a hundred years later, and he also relied on the doll to stand above the peak, so the body of this doll was the key.

Xiaobai also said that if there is no bond, the puppet cannot be motivated at all. So why was Ying Jiyang willing to let go of the head of the Ying family before, just to get the heroine, is it really true love?