Chapter 94

Yingzhao raised his eyebrows when he heard the long-haired words. I searched the memory of the original owner and found that this person was the cheap brother born by the original owner's stepmother, Infion.

Yingying Hao quickly remarried after abandoning Yingyan and his mother, and then gave birth to an omega boy.

Ironically, this child is only half a year younger than Yingyan, so it is that Yingying Hao cheated on her when she was with Yingyan's mother.

He took a fancy to the young lady of the other big family, and had the beginning and end. Only after discovering that the English language was incomplete, he quickly abandoned his original wife for this reason.

This dormitory was arranged for him by British Hao. British Hao let Infion and the original owner live in the same dormitory, under the pretense of taking care of each other, but in fact it also made Infion look at the original owner.

Infion was used to being domineering on weekdays, and looked down on the original owner, so he often made fun of Yingyan for trouble.

Even the poor living expenses of Yingyan will be taken away by him every time, and he can only buy the cheapest nutrient solution in the school to make a living.

However, this time, the money that Ying Fei Ang said from Ying Hao was used to make Ying Yan buy the materials for making the potion.

At first, Ying Fei Ang didn't dare to move, but later, he found out that a small amount of the money had been stolen, and Ying Zhao could also think of a way to make up the hole. So Infineon became more and more arrogant.

The first two times of stealing have made Yingyan cautious. Yingzhao knew that this time Yingfeiang was just a test. If he was willing to give it, he would definitely encourage the other party's arrogance.

So he said to Ying Fei Ang with a blank face: "This money is what my father asked me to use to buy materials to make medicines. I can't give it to you."

When Ying Feiang saw Yingzhao's icy gaze, he was stunned for a moment. Thinking that in the past, the other party would at most lower his head and ignore him, but he never thought that he would be so rude today.

Looking at Yingzhao who suddenly became cold and hard, Ying Fei'ang was instantly furious and shouted to Yingzhao: "What kind of thing are you, I told you to give me the money, and then take it out immediately!

" , Ying Fei Ang actually rushed directly to Ying Zhao, trying to snatch the light brain on his arm. Ying Zhao ducked sideways dexterously, causing Ying Feiang, who rushed over, to stand unsteadily and fall directly to the ground.

Infion who fell heavily on the ground raised his head, his face was scratched, and two bloodstains flowed from under his nose, which looked very funny.

He saw the sneer at the corner of Yingzhao's mouth, his rational string was interrupted in an instant, and he raised his fists at Yingzhao regardless. However, how could he possibly be Yingzhao's opponent.

Yingzhao twisted his wrist slightly and knocked him to the ground. Looking at Ying Fei'ang who fell to the ground again and roared wildly, a cold light flashed in Yingzhao's eyes.

Immediately, a white thread of energy came out of Yingzhao's little finger and silently disappeared into Yingfei's mind.

Ying Fei'ang wanted to get up, but when he turned his head, he suddenly saw Ying Zhaofa pounce on him, beating himself like crazy, but he couldn't beat the usually soft and weak brother.