Chapter 116

If Xu Jin's heart is really that big, then he doesn't mind changing the Xu family.

The young man on the side didn't know Yingzhao's thinking, and seeing his uncle's attitude, most of his anger disappeared. I felt that I was the most special to my uncle, and my uncle liked this woman less than I thought.

And Mo Yingying was put down by Yingzhao in front of her face, no matter how well behaved, the look on her face could not hold back for a while.

After all, she is also the young lady of the Mo family. She was just overjoyed because Secretary Li brought her directly and diligently, thinking it was Yingzhao's advice. Unexpectedly, I heard such a sentence as soon as I entered the other party's office.

After doing construction in my heart for a long time, I forced myself to smile awkwardly, and then said the purpose of inviting Yingzhao to visit the lake together in the afternoon.

Because Mo Yingying heard that there is an international exhibition held there, it is very worth seeing, there will be many excellent products, she thinks Yingzhao may be interested.

Speaking of Youhu Lake, Yingzhao thought of the original story line, Mo Yingying seemed to be occupied by the lonely soul from another world when she didn't fall into the water during a certain outing. So he readily agreed to Mo Yingying's invitation, but the face of the young man beside him quickly darkened.

Seeing that Ying Youjie couldn't stop him, he followed Yingzhao's side step by step. Fortunately, my uncle never said anything to Mo Yingying from the beginning to the end. It seemed that when he got to the lake, he was really looking at the scenery here and the surrounding exhibits attentively.

Mo Yingying looked at Yingzhao's appearance and hesitated. She wanted to chat with him more, but the atmosphere was a little awkward. I just felt that Ying Zhao's attention was not on him at all, as if he only had Ying Youjie beside him in his eyes.

In addition to some exhibition booths of fine craftsmanship at the lakeside exhibition, there are more natural local specialties. Yingzhao has always liked food, so he spent a long time in these stalls.

And Yingzhao found that the lover in this life also has a full preference for food. Although the young man doesn't say it, as long as the other party eats delicious food, his eyes will light up. Therefore, Yingzhao is also accustomed to buying some special snacks for his own children from time to time. If there are any delicious stores, he is willing to take the other party to taste it.

Although these snacks by the lake do not look exquisite, they are also different from the chefs of the Ying family. So Yingzhao didn't stick to it, he actually bought a lot, and gave it to Ying Youjie on the side.

And the young man on the side, seeing his uncle caring so much about him, can't wait to melt water gently in his eyes. Even Mo Yingying, who proposed to come to the lake to enjoy the scenery, was not so unpleasant.

Taking a look at the food that my uncle bought, he didn't just think about himself and didn't care about the woman next to him. Thinking of this, the young man's heart was filled with a sense of satisfaction.

Sure enough, the uncle likes himself the most. Holding the meat skewer that Ying recruited just now in his hand, he smiled and held it up in front of the other party first. Seeing Yingzhao take a bite of his hand without hesitation, the smile in the young man's eyes deepened.

Then, without any scruples, he ate the meat skewer bitten by Yingzhao with relish. While eating, he was still staring at Yingzhao, as if he was going to eat.