Chapter 13

It's just that as soon as he finished speaking, a servant who had just escaped rushed into the lobby and shouted to Wen Renlan:

"It's not good, the big thing is bad! Sect Master! Wen Renming doesn't know what to do. They attacked a large number of disciples of the Qingliu Sect! They are all paralyzed on the ground now, unconscious, and some of them are even

gasping for breath!" Wen Renming even stood in the lobby, and immediately fell to the ground with a frightened "ah". As he stepped back, he shouted:

"Sect Master, he is not human at all! He is a monster! He is a monster!"

Wen Renlan turned around immediately after hearing the words, facing Wen Renming, his eyes glanced up and down at him uneasily . Then he gritted his teeth and said,

"Is this true? What did you bastard do! Come on, grab him and take him to the torture chamber!"

Although the disciples of Qingliu Sect were afraid, the sect master ordered also have to. A few brave ones stepped forward and suppressed Wen Renming.

Seeing that he still seemed to be as helpless as before, he dragged him down without pity. Wen Renming was taken to the torture chamber without the slightest resistance.

Yingzhao followed anxiously. He watched Wen Renming half-dangling in the air. For a whole month, he had been punished and whipped in the torture chamber.

He didn't understand why Wen Renming already possessed the power of "Qingyuan Jue", but he still did not resist, but was tortured by them without saying a word.

There was hardly a piece of good flesh on his body, and the appearance of welts and blood all over his body made Yingzhao feel that he was going crazy.

Finally, one day after a month, Wen Renlan came to this torture chamber dungeon. However, as Wen Renming's father, he didn't care about his injury at all. The first sentence Wen Renming said was:

"I heard them say that you have been subjected to so many criminal laws and still refuse to say a word. Sure enough, your mother shouldn't have given birth to a monster like you in the first place!"

Wen Renming, who had been silent from beginning to end, suddenly laughed. Out loud, from a chuckle at the beginning to a laugh. He turned his head, faced Wen Renlan's direction, and whispered to him,

"I've been waiting for you to come, and I also want to know, why did you let my mother give birth to me in the first place? Treat me like this. For the past 20 years, you have left me unattended. I eat moldy rice that no mouse eats, wear tattered sackcloth, let alone live in Qingliu. Zong, even the most humble servant dares to insult me. I don't understand, I'm obviously your parent, why do you treat me like this?"

Wen Renlan heard Wen Renming's words, then turned to look directly Known to be famous. Just look at his bloody appearance. For some reason, Wen Renlan suddenly didn't dare to look directly into his eyes.

He turned his head, not wanting to look at Wen Renming's godless eyes, and said to him sternly:

"Because you shouldn't have been born in this world at all, you killed your biological mother when you were born. I took you out of the room and the sky fire fell. Even the sky fire can't burn you, you are a monster! You were born with bad luck, I should have killed you a long time ago. But after all, you have my blood on your body. If killing really kills you , you will carry the stigma of murdering your son, and I have kept you until now. I didn't expect it to leave a scourge. You said, what kind of magic did you use that day? It actually killed us Qingliu There are so many disciples!"