Chapter 146

He Yue felt that since this was the case, then she must not make the other person feel better.

Because this time the season started on the second night, so after getting all the equipment, Yingzhao and Yanlong returned to the hotel and agreed to meet again tomorrow.

Unexpectedly, the next morning, Wang Qi hurriedly sent a message, asking Yingzhao to go to the forum to take a look.

When Yingzhao heard Wang Qi's words, she raised her eyebrows, and then went to the forum, and she found out that the heroine was talking nonsense on the forum.

However, she knows how to use others according to the situation, and did not directly post as her own.

Instead, he changed his vest anonymously, and only said that he wanted to disclose the secrets of the well-known guild leader, the Dream Builder.

Because of the fame of the original owner, people are always curious, and it didn't take long for this post to become popular.

The post is about a three-way perspective, describing how the dream builder, the president of Dream Building, pursues Yueying Yingying.

Then Yueying Yingying didn't want to be with the other party, how did the dream builder deliberately make things difficult.

He even held a grudge, agreed to form a team, but took advantage of the unexpected. He even attacked the heroine and flattened her to level 0.

Let an old player miss the season and have to start all over again.

You must know that although He Yue's combat power is not very strong, she already has the title of Koi Goddess.

What's more, compared to other professions, they value combat power. For the heroine, it is only a therapist's auxiliary profession, and it is very good to be able to reach her level and combat power.

Many people who don't know the truth and chase after the heroine hear such news, and naturally, they all feel that it is Yingzhao's fault.

Because the original owner is usually relatively low-key, but he has a good relationship with the people in the guild and has a good reputation.

But for people from other guilds, more is still heard.

Most people's impression of Yingzhao is just a great master of strategy, the president of the largest unspecified player's guild Dream Building.

But unlike the hostess, she is completely a courtesan in "Journey".

She used the equipment that the original owner called for her, and had contacts with several other big guilds.

Do a task with them from time to time to see if there are any goals that need your attention.

So for a while, those outsiders believed what happened to He Yue.

Those from other guilds who didn't understand the truth all attacked Ying.

Calling him a scumbag who could not get what he wanted, and resorted to sinister tactics.

Some people even complained that the dream builder has been active in "Journey" since he opened the server, but he always wears a mask.

It must be shameful, as expected, there are many ugly people who make trouble, and dare to think of their beautiful koi goddess.

Yingzhao raised his eyebrows and saw the comments below.

It didn't take long to discover that many people in their own Guild Dream Building couldn't bear to end up fighting with people from other guilds.

Especially Wang Qi, as the vice president of Dream Building, he also mobilized everyone to defend Yingzhao together, and he felt dumbfounded.

Yingzhao has always felt that the behavior of Internet trolls is simply the most cowardly and mindless existence. At this moment, seeing the means used by the heroine, he only thinks that the other party is really boring.

However, Yingzhao still felt a little warm when he saw the partners in the guild who actively defended him, but he didn't go to the forum to deny anything.

Instead, he directly pulled his lover who had just woken up and was preparing to order, and placed a kiss on his cheek.

As soon as Yan Long woke up, he received a sweet kiss from his lover, and he felt very happy. He hugged Yingzhao's firm and deep kiss before letting go of each other.

Yingzhao looked at Yanlong's excited look, hooked the corners of his lips, and clasped his lover's fingers tightly.

Then he turned his head, kissed his cheek, and turned on the camera function of the communication device in his hand.

This scene was filmed and posted on the forum.

And attached the title, wrote:

I am very happy, the first time I fell in love, I met the most cherished lover in my life. We will always be each other's only! [Refill]

The ID used is naturally the ID of the dream builder.

This time, Yingzhao's information on the forum exploded instantly.

Because although Yingzhao has shown his face, few people except the original master guild know the true face of the dream builder.

Even if they met on the road, they only thought that this was a passerby with stunning looks, and who would have thought that he was a famous dream builder.

Obviously, those who haven't seen Yingzhao didn't expect him to look like this at all, and they were at a loss for words for a while.

Those who complained that the Dream Builder was ugly were instantly slapped in the face.

Even if such an appearance is not shocking, it is obviously many times better than that Yueying Yingying.

Some people complained while licking the screen. It turns out that the great dream builder looks so evil. Why didn't he show his face in the past?

The people from the Dream Building Guild turned back immediately, proudly saying that our president just likes to be a low-key person. All those who said it were speechless.

Moreover, this couple photo sent out is obviously a response to this matter.

See no, people have lovers, and they also say the first and only one.

That is to say, before this, the dream builder had never loved anyone at all.

Looking at the two handsome men in the camera snuggling tightly together, they looked at each other into their eyes, and the full of love was about to overflow the screen.

That kind of lingering atmosphere permeates the two people, and anyone can feel how much they love each other.

When everyone saw that Yingzhao was actually with a man, it was obvious that the other party's sexual orientation was male and should not like women.

Therefore, many people began to have doubts about the post about He Yue being bullied.

When He Yue saw this, she was furious and deliberately spent a lot of money to find someone to write an article on DISS British Recruitment.

After saying that Ying asked for nothing, he also played with other people's feelings and used Yanlong.

In short, I used the set of narcissistic words I used to confess my narcissism when I met Yingzhao before, and said it with nose and eyes.

Even Yingzhao saw the above analysis and felt that if he didn't know the truth, he would doubt himself as such a scumbag.

Yingzhao saw that He Yue was still a thief, squinted his eyes, and did not make any comments on the forum this time.

Instead, he directly confessed to him that He Yue, who had been saved by the system before, and he denied that he liked the other party, but He Yue still posted a video of his reluctance.

The heroine in the video is like a narcissist, which makes people speechless.

But this is just the beginning. Immediately afterwards, the hostess colluded with a few people to say that they wanted to attack Yingzhao, and the communication that they wanted to level him down, and even the video of the group of people attacking them was posted.

Later, some people doubted the authenticity of the fire and went upstairs before coming to that floor. Even He Yue changed her ID, deliberately spent money to find someone to write an article, and the evidence of hiring a sailor and recruiting Hei Ying was picked up.

This time, people who saw the truth were completely dumbfounded.

Especially those who originally supported He Yue did not expect that all this was actually directed and acted by her.

The so-called Yueying Yingying is simply a white lotus bitch!

Everyone felt sorry for the dream builder, and felt that the other party was being targeted and slandered by such a white lotus bitch, which was really pitiful.

No matter how beautiful this month Yingying Yingying looks, it is also prohibitive to have a heart of snakes and scorpions.

This time, He Yue's reputation was completely stinky. Even the few people who attempted to attack Yingzhao before were implicated.

Seeing He Yue's confessions to Yingzhao, and understanding his ambiguous situation with others, those who used to chase after He Yue also came to their senses.

When he thought that he was being toyed with by such a green tea, many people were instantly angry, and He Yue suddenly became the target of public criticism.

There are even people who have revealed He Yue's real name, as well as the company she works for now, who have revealed her usual behavior and character.

It is said that He Yue usually does not care about her work and does not seek to make progress. She only knows that she is ambiguous with the male colleagues around her.

Moreover, if I don't do my job well, I always find excuses and even slander others, causing trouble to others.

Everyone felt that as expected, this woman is also a typical green tea and white lotus in her life.

He Yue suffered unprecedented cyber violence. The most terrifying thing was that she couldn't refute it, because all the facts were in front of her.

In the end, He Yue couldn't stay in the game any longer, so she had to leave here, and she didn't even dare to log in to "Journey" again.

As a last resort, she completely cancelled her account, just hoping that these things in the game would not be involved in her reality and life.

Upon seeing this, Yingzhao felt that as long as the heroine stopped acting as a demon, she would not pursue any further investigation. Just focus on swimming with your teammates during the season.

Although it is said that there is no He Yue, and there is one less therapist, but when the heroine was killed before, a lot of equipment was dropped, but it can be used by Xiaobai.

After all, after these equipments are placed on the body, they are actually gender-neutral and can be directly transformed into men's clothing.

Due to the presence of Ying Zhao, Yan Long and the male protagonist Lu Chenhui in the team, the combat effectiveness has already exploded, so naturally Xiaobai does not need to do too much damage.

So he simply changed to half-archer, half-healing equipment, only as support.

The group matched perfectly, and they made it to the finals without any surprises.

However, although busy with the game, Yingzhao is also paying attention to things in real life.

Yingzhao found that the male protagonist had never acted on what the department manager and his assistant did.

However, he didn't think that Lu Chenhui would really let them go, just that the other party was just waiting for the opportunity.

They intend to take this opportunity to find out the Canglin Group behind them.

What surprised Yingzhao was that Lu Chenhui's assistant somehow knew what happened in "Journey".

He actually found He Yue and hoped that the heroine would cooperate with him.

He Yue didn't agree at first, but she still cares about Lu Chenhui and always wants to be the president's wife.

However, after learning that Ying Zixi, who the assistant was going to deal with, was actually the dream builder in "Journey", He Yue was soon persuaded.

Plus the deal promises a lucrative reward and says it will never be discovered. He Yue didn't hold on for long, then nodded and agreed.

Seeing that these two people were so embarrassed so quickly, Yingzhao touched his chin with some rumination.

He naturally knew that the assistant was not a simple role, otherwise it would be impossible for him to remain under Lu Chenhui's hands for so many years without being discovered.

I'm afraid, this encounter is just using He Yue as a shield.

After all, He Yue had a grudge against herself. This time, you don't even need to find a reason, you can directly let the other party take the blame.

The funny thing is that He Yue still thinks this is a good opportunity to take revenge on herself, but all this is the heroine's own choice.

Hearing what they were discussing, Yingzhao knew in his heart that the male protagonist should be able to close the net soon.

After He Yue's farce on the forum came to an end, Yingzhao's life in "Journey" was more comfortable.

The only inconvenience is that he has to go back to reality every once in a while.

After all, this is just an online game world, he just exists here with consciousness, and his body is still in reality.

If you don't go back, your body outside will not be able to support it.

Moreover, there are also tasks within the company that need to be handled by his team leader.

It's just that the eight.nine hours of leaving "Journey" and returning to reality is equivalent to eight.nine days in the game.

It was fine for Yingzhao, but it was definitely a torment for Yanlong.

Originally, a lover is a person who is easy to make up for and has no sense of security.

If the other party didn't know that it would affect his body if he didn't go back, Yingzhao didn't think that Yanlong would be able to endure his absence for so long.

Yan Long even seriously thought about leaving with Yingzhao and entering the outsider's world, but he couldn't find a way.

Yingzhao is naturally aware of Yanlong's unwillingness, however, aside from technical aspects, he still doesn't know how to satisfy this desire.

After the lover really returns to reality, the source of the body is also a problem.

What's more, in "Journey" now, Yanlong is like a duck to water.

The world was set up for him, and Yingzhao felt that it was not necessarily a bad thing for the other party to stay in this world.

Therefore, how to eliminate the estrangement between two people across the world requires a long-term plan.

It's just that, although for Yingzhao's flow of time, it didn't take long for him to see his lover. However, he was completely reluctant to bear Yan Long like this all the time.

After thinking about it, Yingzhao finally came up with a solution, which was to isolate the temple in the dragon cemetery area.

Make the time flow of the underground temple the same as in the real world.

When he needs to return to reality, let Yanlong return to the dragon cemetery to wait for him.

So, after Yingzhao was busy re-adjusting the data of the temple.

Yingzhao also modified the two people's communicators so that Yanlong's communication equipment could be connected to Yingzhao's.

In this way, you can contact your lover at any time in reality without being affected by the time difference.

After doing this, Yan Long could feel that Ying Zhao left at the same time as himself.

After learning this news, Yan Long was very happy.

You know, he experienced a day when he couldn't see or contact Yingzhao for many days, which made him go crazy.

Therefore, when Yingzhao was about to leave again, as soon as he informed Yanlong of his own countermeasures, the man couldn't wait to go to the temple with Yingzhao.

However, what Yingzhao did not expect was that the transformation of the dragon cemetery in order to eliminate the time difference with his lover would actually have an impact on Yanlong.

I don't know what went wrong, but the temple actually triggered the unsealing of the memory seal in the lover's brain.

I saw that after Yan Long entered the temple in the dragon cemetery, a red halo suddenly appeared on his body, and then the whole person's breath became unstable.

Yingzhao was a little worried at first, but then he realized that his lover didn't really seem to have a problem.

But because the time flow of the two worlds is the same, plus some changes in the space code, it is like a key.

This loosened Yanlong's memory seal, causing his lover to slowly recover his past memories.

Yingzhao just waited quietly and anxiously, and couldn't help but feel a little nervous.

Although he knew there should be no danger. However, after all, this matter is changed to someone who cares about him, and it will inevitably be a little messy.

It wasn't until about a quarter of an hour later that the red halo on Yan Long's body was completely eliminated.

At this time, he had already remembered his true identity, and even knew some of the past reasons why he was put into the world of "Journey".

"Journey" has been in service for a full five years, but it still occupies the first place in all online games.

When Lu Yan was kidnapped, he was only sixteen years old.

Not long after Lu Yan was killed, his consciousness was placed in "Journey" by Lu Chenhui.

At this time, the memory was completely recovered, and combined with the understanding of this continent, a white light flashed in the man's eyes.

In an instant, the authority of the other party has been elevated to the highest level, and it seems that he can already control the entire world of "Journey". After all, the world was made for him.

After receiving the memory, Yanlong's eyes on Yingzhao became a little complicated. He's not exactly a character in the game, after all.

Although he knows more about this continent than anyone else, he also knows that he was once a person in reality.

After getting along for so long, of course he realized that the identity of his elf must not be so simple.

With Yingzhao's familiarity with the game, I'm afraid that the other party is a staff member inside "Journey".

So, does the lover really mind that he is just a wisp of consciousness, a virtual NPC in the game?

For a moment, Yan Long didn't know how to speak.

Yingzhao didn't know what Yan Long was thinking, but he saw that his face was a little depressed.

Worried, he stepped forward and asked softly, "Your Highness, what's the matter with you?"

Hearing Yingzhao addressing him, Lu Yan suddenly felt a little ashamed. Thinking of the actions of his middle school all along, his face turned red.

Although he was young when he was kidnapped and killed, he also felt that he was too naive when he was Yanlong.

A little embarrassed, he shook his head at his sweetheart, and only hoped that the other party would not despise him.

When I thought that I was just a residual consciousness in a virtual world, and the other party was a person in the real world.

Lu Yan's eyes darkened, he took Yingzhao's hand, and said to him anxiously: "Yingying, you won't leave me, will you?"

Yingzhao opened his mouth when he heard the words, and then pointed at the man forcefully. nodded.

He guessed that it might be because of the recovery of the other party's memory, and felt that he was not a real person now, so he felt uneasy.

Immediately, there was a feeling of distress in my heart, and I hurriedly hugged my lover's waist.

Leaning his head lightly on the other person's shoulder, he said warmly, "Darling, no matter who you are, I love you, and I will always be by your side!"

Lu Yan was stunned when he heard what Yingzhao said. For a moment. Bowing his head, he said somewhat uncertainly, "You, you already know it, right?"

Yingzhao didn't want to hide his lover too much, so he thought of an argument, nodded to Yanlong and said, "I really didn't know in the past, it's just that Later, by chance, I found out that you are different from other data."

"But whether you are data or whatever. I only know that I love you, and I don't care about anything else. Or, what did you think of? Saying this ,

Yingzhao raised his head and looked into Yanlong's eyes seriously.

Looking at Yingzhao's appearance, Lu Yan didn't seem to be fake, so he explained his life experience to his sweetheart.

After listening to Yingzhao, she showed a shocked expression and said with emotion: "I didn't expect that there are such secrets in "Journey", and that Canglin Group has actually been attacking Shengheng Group. I even intercepted it two days ago. I have sent two codes from their side and have already reported it to the headquarters."

Speaking of which, Yingzhao's expression became solemn, and he said with a look of hatred: "They dare to hurt you! Don't worry, I will definitely avenge you. Yes!"

Lu Yan heard the words and shook his head gently, he didn't really want Yingzhao to avenge him, and even said that he didn't have any hatred in his heart.

Just thinking about what happened to him can make him meet this person and fall in love with him. Even if it is only a ghost, he is happy.

He lowered his head and touched Yingzhao's lips, and said softly to him: "I want to tell my brother about the restoration of memory, and then revive the continent of the Dragon Clan."

"I know you are going back to reality. Let's get married while we're dealing with things, shall we get married when we get back? I want to marry you beautifully in "Journey", okay?"

Hearing her lover's uneasy words, Yingzhao knew that Lu Yan's heart was actually Not solid yet.

So he kissed his lover back with a smile, and said happily, "Really? I've been looking forward to this day!"

The bright smile on Yingzhao's face made Yan Longcai finally relieved. The two were tired and crooked for a while, but Yingzhao did not leave immediately.

I thought that since I plan to stay with my lover for a long time, it is indeed necessary to showdown with the male protagonist.

Lu Chenhui's identity is both his lover's brother and his own boss. If he wants more convenience in the future, Yingzhao feels that he needs to have a good talk with him.

Given how much Lu Chenhui loves his younger brother, he should be willing to let him stay in the game more to accompany him.

It can be negotiated to get the other party to agree to assign their position to the "Journey" for a long time to carry out internal maintenance and investigation, instead of having to go to the head office in the real world to deal with things.

After all, if the male protagonist speaks, no one in the entire group dares not to listen.

Thinking of this, Yingzhao directly told Yanlong to open the seal of this dragon continent.

Yanlong originally thought to wait until Yingzhao came back, but after Yingzhao explained the reason, the man also felt reasonable.

He immediately obeyed Yingzhao's instructions and lifted the seal on this continent.

The mountain shook for a while, and the entire world plate of "Journey" began to move slightly. This gray area belonging to the dragon family was finally dyed with a new color.