SPOTTED BY FANS (YUGYEOM)

You wiped the sweat from your forehead and neck before tossing the towel back to your bag. Yugyeom has been forcing you to shoot a dance practice video for the youtube channel. You've been out of practice since you've been working as his PA, handling administrative stuff mostly, so it took you longer to grasp the moves. But, Yugyeom, being the sweet baby that he is, was patient enough to correct your mistakes and then told you to do it over and over again until you got it right. You knew he was tired, but he still pushed through with the practice. You saw him drinking his water and took a break to catch his breath as well. It was partly your fault though. Since you were uncomfortable with sensual dance, he's giving you a harder and upbeat one. The one that had minimal skin contact, but lots of powerful moves and difficult choreography. You both had to move synchronically precisely. Luckily, you two seemed like breathing as one, so once you mastered the steps correctly, you two could dance in synchronize without any problem. He gave you a sign to take your place as he would record the next session. If you two managed to get it right, then it would be a wrap for tonight.

You collapsed on the floor when he wrapped the shooting. He was satisfied with the recording as well. He laughed at you sprawling on the floor, bundle of sweats, red face because of the heat and hair drenched in sweats. He pulled your arms to help you standing up.

"Come on noona, just take a shower so we can go back home," he pushed you toward the shower room so you both could shower, separately.

You were walking together, his fingers intertwined with yours as you two walking to his car. It was late at night and both of you didn't expect to encounter other people, hence his boldness to hold your hands. However, halfway to his car, you were stopped by a couple of girls.

"Yugyeom oppa?" they asked hesitantly as Yugyeom hid half of his face under his baseball cap and the other half was covered with a face mask. The only thing that gave him away was probably his signature laugh earlier. He quickly nod after looking around and found no one else in sight. "Whoaaa.. Did you just finish practice oppa? Don't exert yourself too much," you found it was cute that they were worried about his health. He smiled shyly upon hearing their concern and agreed to take a picture but he kept his mask on all the time. He had to let go of your hand so he could put up his signature V-sign. You thought they didn't notice it, but when they checked the result, one of them asked him, "Are you two dating?" mentioning that he held your hand before. You froze as you wasn't comfortable with the idea of admitting your relationship to the public yet, though he's been pestering you to agree to it.

"Yeah, we are," before you could warn him, he already admitted, making your eyes widened in shock.

"Oh, really?? Congratulations!" they were excited and his face turned redder than before.

"Could you keep this a secret? I still try to change her mind," he playfully whispered to them, but since he didn't try to lower his voice, obviously you could hear it loud and clear. The girls giggled at his request and nodded happily.

"Don't worry oppa... I hope she will change her mind soon," they said before bidding you two goodbye.

You two drove in silence as you were worried that he might nag you to admit the relationship publicly after the encouragement from the girls that you both encountered earlier. You were lost in your thought that you didn't notice that you have arrived in front of your building.

"Noona, we're here," he nudged your shoulder softly as you seemed to absorbed in your thought. He studied your startled face for awhile before letting out a big sigh, making you turn to face him with raised eyebrow.

"I know, you must be worried about what they said earlier," he said, referring to the fans earlier. "Don't worry, noona," he reached out to grab your hands. "I know you still need time. Though if you asked me, I'd be glad if you decided to change your mind after tonight. You can see that they cheered on us, so don't be too afraid. You did nothing wrong with being just a couple years older than me. I chose you, and they would respect that," he squeezed your hand a bit for assurance. You smiled back, knowing well that he's too kind to force you to do anything that you didn't want to do. "Come on, you need to rest. Today is an exhausting day for you," he pulled you out of the car before walking you to your unit. "Just take it as an exercise," he reminded you. "You'd get used to it if you try to admit it next time. But until then, I'll wait for you until you're ready," he smiled before kissing your forehead and made sure you got in safely.