COMPETITION (GOT7) - pt. 1

"Please, remind me again, why did I grant your request?" you asked Youngjae who snickered at your whining.

"Because you love us, noona," he said in a sing-song note and it annoyed you.

"Ugh... Why do I succumb to your crazy request?" you wanted to pull your hair. "This is suicide," you kept mumbling but Youngjae kept laughing at your despair. He stood up and patted your shoulder.

"Take it easy, noona... Everything will be just fine," he squeezed your shoulder lightly, but it didn't give you the comfort that you needed. It brought your memory back to the meeting that brought this disaster. The start of it all. The beginning of your doom. Their upcoming 15-years-anniversary event. You remembered clearly you started the meeting without realizing that you were walking into a trap.

"Okay," you started the meeting confidently. "Do you guys have any idea on how to celebrate your anniversary? A concert? Fan meeting? A surprising new album launch?" you glanced at all the members one by one with a big smile on your face, but that smile faded when you saw them glance at each other and grin. Oh no. That grin was not a good sign. As their grin grew wider, your worry grew bigger. That was totally not a good sign. They were up to no good. "Jaebeom-ie?" You tried to resort to the leader, hoping that he would bring some good news. Or at least tried to curb his members' craziness to a minimum. "Any idea?"

"Well," he cleared his throat. "We want to do something for a special fan of ours." You waited for him to continue, but he glanced at Jinyoung, who seemed to pick up the conversation easily.

"All of us want to do something," Jinyoung repeated. "But, there's a perk to that plan. We will pick that fan ourselves." You nodded, that was understandable. And not crazy at all. They wanted to do something for their fans, which they picked themselves. No problem.

"Okay, go on," you encouraged him to continue but it was Mark that continued the story.

"There will be only one special fan and all of us will compete to win her heart. The price.. She will win a date with one of us on our anniversary date," Mark continued. Okay, you still didn't see the harm in that plan.

"Okay, so who's the fan?" you stared at seven faces in front of you that chose to look at each other instead of answering your question.

"That will be a secret," Jackson answered.

"What? Then how can we film it beforehand if I don't know who she is?" your jaw dropped. Now you started to grow wary of the plan.

"That's the fun, noona.. You'll only get to film her on D-day, which is one day before our anniversary," Bambam added.

"But, how can we ask for her permission and prepare her for filming? Coordinating her makeup and outfit with you guys as well as setting the set?" you stuttered.

"I'm pretty sure she'll be okay for filming. She will give her consent," Youngjae answered swiftly.

"What? How can you be sure that she, or he," you added quickly, remembering that the boys weren't just popular between the ladies, but the guys as well. "is going to be free during the filming schedule? And that he or she doesn't have school or job to attend to? Or at least ask permission to leave if they are in school or at their job?"

"I'm pretty sure it'll be okay. Her job will allow her," Yugyeom answered confidently.

You still weren't sure but the boys alternately convinced you, so you moved forward to the next problem to tackle. "What about the locations? We still need to ask permission to film at their place. Or the people he or she's working with or is around her or him at the time of filming."