CEO/BOSS #2

a/n:  for you who haven't read the previous chapter, then for all the CEO/BOSS series i will let you guys guess, who it would be. I hope i can portray them so it will be easy to guess. Please guess in the comment, i'm curious whether you can guess it or not.

----------------------------------------

"So," Haeyoung, your best friend clasped her fingers together and used it to support her chin, looking intently at you, "How's your boss? I heard from the marketing team that he's hot."

You choked on your coffee. You knew that the news would travel fast in this company. After all, you were working in a news business, so every kind of news, including the gossip one, would spread faster than a virus here. Anyway, your previous boss retired due to his old age. He wanted to enjoy his old days with his wife, traveling around the world as he had promised her when he married her. That was why, last week, he announced to the whole company that his only son would take over the business. You never heard about his son because he simply never went to work there. You never knew that your boss had a son, in fact. His son apparently went abroad for school and just returned lately to take over the business. However, during his first few months here, he had some love problems with his girlfriend, who now became his ex, who was still living abroad. According to your previous boss' story, his son was heartbroken that he refused to go to work. It took a few coaxing and persuasion from his mother that he was finally willing to take over the company. But since he agreed to it, he never stepped into the company. You wondered, would he be capable of handling the company like his father when he never knew what kind of work he would be dealing with?

But your questions were answered soon. Few days ago, he started showing up in the company and it created quite a stir in the company. One, because of his look. He was nothing like his father. Your old boss had this common fatherly figure that almost all old men had. Round face, grayish hair, luckily no receding hairline yet, beer belly and average height. While his son... His son was tall and well built. He had wide shoulders and you could guess that he had some muscles underneath that shirt. And his face.. Let's not talk about how pretty he was. It felt unfair that he had flawless and glowing skin, a tall nose and that jaw... That sharp jaw of his.. And the second reason was his demeanor. If his father was a friendly fatherly figure, then he was the complete opposite of it. He sure did have a leadership aura coming out of him, but it was more on the scary side. No, he wasn't the angry type, but even without being angry, it seemed like his face default mode was angry. Or cold. Yeah, between those two.

So, back to Haeyoung's comment.. Sure he was hot, but who would dare to flirt with him when you wanted to run away every time he called for you? You were always on your toes, afraid of making a mistake that might get some scolding from him. He was scary when he was angry, and you've heard him scolding one of the reporters from behind the door. Rest assured, you totally understood when the said reporter came out of his room, face all pale and almost puked in the toilet.

"So what if he's hot? No one dared to flirt with him. He has this... ," you waved your hands to gesture something to help explain it, "dark scary aura coming out from him. I almost peed myself when he first called me to his office."

Haeyoung's eyes widened, "Really? Oh... that's bad. I was hoping that you could finally get the shot at an office romance with your new boss," she grinned. It was no secret that you barely had a love life outside the office so your friend was hoping that since your boss was younger, you might have a chance of starting a love affair in the office.

You scoffed, "That's no way that would happen."

However, you started to see the other sides of your boss. After two weeks working as his secretary, you realized that your boss was a klutz. He had spilled his coffee on his shirt for the fifth time in the past two weeks. At first, you had no clue on how to deal with the situation when he called you into his office one day. You were walking into his office, thinking what you did wrong that he had to call you, but when you were in his office, you saw him trying to dab the brown stain on his shirt. Obviously that action was useless since it only made the stain get bigger. He stopped his action when he felt your presence in his office. He didn't hear you knocking before thus he looked embarrassed for being seen in a coffee-stained shirt.