BREAKFAST (YUGYEOM)

Your leave request was finally being approved! You were happy that you finally could go on holiday to your dream destination. You had dreamed of going there for years now, that the wish list would probably never end. You quickly gathered up a list of things that you could possibly do in five days, according to your approved leave. You pinned all the places that you wanted to visit as well as the restaurants that you wanted to try in your maps apps to make sure that you didn't forget anything. A week before your departure date, you already packed your luggage but still you were anxious. You were worried that you might forget to pack something so you checked and rechecked everything.

Finally, it was your departure date. You felt excited that you forgot your fear of flying. But it came back to you when it was time for the plane to take off. You started to feel anxious when the pilot announced that it was time for take-off. You tightened your seat belt and gripped your arm rest real tight. You almost bit your own tongue when the plane started to ascend to the sky. It was terrifying for you. When the plane was finally up in the sky, you were feeling a bit better as the plane was not shaking anymore. You started to enjoy the flight, the food, and even the movie on board. Then that anxious feeling came back when the plane had to go through a turbulence. You were sorry for the passenger who sat next to you since you almost squeezed his arm when you were trying to grip the armrest in a hurry. Luckily, there was no other incident and you could even sleep for the rest of the flight.

When you finally arrived, you felt like jumping in your spot like a child. Everything looked so shiny and bright in your eyes. You were in awe to see the airport was very big and well maintained. Not even a speck of dust was seen. After facing some difficulties, you managed to get a card so you could use the train and then headed to your hotel. Apparently, the airport was an hour away from the city, so you had to use a train or a bus to get to the city. You were tired when you arrived at your hotel, so after checking in, you decided to rest for a bit. Later on, you explored the area around your hotel and explored some food.

Your friends called you weird, but this trip you decided to book your hotel without any breakfast. You heard that the convenience market in this country was especially interesting that it became one of the things to do while in this country. You have seen several people recommend getting breakfast from the convenience store because it was cheap and there were many options there. From onigiri, to a bowl of rice and even sushi and other stuff. They even sold some necessities like skincare sets and clothes. You were excited to find that there was one near your hotel. The next morning, you made it your mission to go to the convenience store and got your breakfast there. When you arrived there, it was still early as one of your friends told you that it might be busy in the morning since office workers and other people might go to the convenience store to buy breakfast as well. Especially the ones at the train station or near the train station. Usually they would be swamped with people that were there on their way to work.

You noticed your hotel wasn't near any workplace, hence, even though it was near the train station, it wasn't that crowded in the morning. You quickly walked over to the food area and saw that the food selection was still varied. It seemed like it was untouched. You started to scan the options slowly. You spotted a lot of onigiris with different types of fillings from beef, tuna, salmon to pickled plum. Then you saw there was some sushi and dim sum. It was interesting to see dim sum in this convenience store. Then you spotted some boxed bento and lots of pasta choices. The options were pretty varied that you were sure during your stay here, you wouldn't be able to try them all.

You decided to try some pasta first since you were cravings for some. Then you strolled around and found that they had lots of snacks as well, biscuits, chocolates, and even some breads and cakes. And puddings. And a wide variation of drinks as well. However, it was mostly coffee. Or fruit juice. You decided to pick a cup of pudding and a box of fruit juice aside from your pasta. When you lined up to pay for your stuff, you spotted some skincare sets in mini size that looked interesting, so you picked it up and put it in your basket. The guy behind the cashier greeted you in an alien language that you barely understood and he looked at you when he finished his rambling and you just stared at him, didn't know what to reply at all.