WE GOT MARRIED (YUGYEOM) PT. 3

First date

You almost forgot that you were in a show since the rest of the week felt the same. You had to go to rehearsal and did some recordings, as well as Yugyeom. You barely saw each other after you got back from your hometown. Just passing by in the morning before one of you left the apartment or late at night when you got home, tired from all the practice and else. So you were surprised to find him texting you, telling you that you two would have a date. Your first date. Tomorrow. You both got a day off specially for the date so you were thankful for that. You needed the day off. He told you he'd take you to the carnival.

You dressed casually and he complimented you and you returned the compliment as he looked like a boyfriend material though he dressed casually in his casual jacket over oversized hoodie and dark pants.

"What do you want to do, noona?" he asked, making you curious how come he knew that you were older since you never told him about it.

"Wait, how come you know that I'm older?" you wanted to ask about the rumour that he handpicked you, but you kept it for now. You felt that it was too early to ask about it.

He blushed again, "I have my way," he was being secretive and you squinted your eyes, not letting him go yet. You remembered the day you met his members, and couldn't help thinking that perhaps he met your members when you met his.

"Did you meet my members when I met yours?"

"No, I didn't need to ask youR members about that," he pulled your hand toward the carnival, clearly trying to divert your attention, pointing to several game stalls. Deciding to put it aside for now, your eyes fell on the giant teddy bear, one of the grand prize at one of the game stall. Yugyeom followed your gaze and pulled you to the first stall to play. Both of you took turn to play and his luck wasn't any better than yours. But both of you had fun, laughing at your failing attempts to sling the hoop over the targets or him missing to shoot the target with the ball.

"Come on, let's play that one more," he decided, determined to get the grand prize even though you said it was okay, but he insisted. You let him play and watched as he turned all serious this time, no more playing around. He managed to shoot the first two target and you couldn't help holding your breath as he only needed one more shot to win the prize. He shouted in joy, pumping his fist in the air when he succeeded this time and you jumped in joy, joining him before grinning at the teddy bear that was almost your size. You both were all smile when you walked to the corn dog stall as other kids stared at you, feeling jealous for getting the giant teddy bear while he felt proud for winning it for you.

"You're not afraid of rides, aren't you noona?" once you were finished eating, he dragged you to the rides. You were okay with the roller coaster, but you hated the viking. You kept your eyes shut during the ride and he held your hand tight, patting your shoulder ocassionally before the ride ended. You were lucky you didn't vomit afterward. However, you whined when he pulled you to the haunted house.

"Ugh.. Can we skip this one?" you pleaded.

"Nope. Come on, you can totally see that everything is fake," he convinced you. "After all, you got me. You don't need to be afraid." You accepted his hand and walked into the haunted house. The camera crew decided to just give you the camera and waited outside. You were hoping they would go inside with you and it would make it less scarier if you were going in a big number, but no. Apparently they wanted you to suffer. It was scarier than you imagined, even Yugyeom made a comment that this one really looked realistic. You slapped his arm for forcing you to go inside and he apologized, circling your arms around his and still held your hand tight. You shut your eyes close several times as the images were too frightening for your taste and all the time Yugyeom kept assuring you, making a comment about the flaws that he saw to make it slightly less scarier. You knew that maybe they would put the scariest one at the end but since you couldn't predicted when the end would come, nothing prepared you when a zombie jumped out of nowhere in front of you. You screamed from the tops of your lungs, perhaps even scaring the zombie himself. Yugyeom immediately circled his arms around you, patting your back and whispering calming words until you calmed down. Scared turned into embarrassment as you realized your nose hit his chest, your hands clutched his hoodie tight. Your heart beat faster and louder that you were sure he could hear it.