STEWARDESS (JINSON) - pt. 2

Since your last encounter with Jackson, he got the courage to ask you out twice already. Once when you were still in the city that you arrived last time and once when he was back in Korea. Last month, he asked you out two more times and that started to make you think about your relationship with him. You've been going out with him more than twice, but he didn't ask you to be someone more than friends. That got you thinking, if he didn't enjoy your company, why did he keep asking you out? What pissed you more was he was out of contact for the last two weeks. Usually he would call or text you randomly, but for the past two weeks, nothing. He used to joke that he would see you in the air, but you didn't see him in the air as well. That was why you were surprised when you saw Yugyeom's face on board. As you greeted the incoming passengers, you realized that everyone was coming, which meant you would see Jinyoung and Jackson. And sure there they were, walking just before Jaebeom. And both were surprised to see you as well, but Jinyoung got an amused look on his face while it was a guilty look on Jackson's face. You greeted them like the rest of the passengers, no signs that you knew them on your face.

You saw their seat arrangement and you saw that Jinyoung sat next to Jackson. You were supposed to serve on Jackson's aisle but you asked your friend for a change. Though she was wondering why, she complied and switched position with you. You purposedly ignored Jackson, whenever he pressed the call sign. You asked your friend to answer his call, but you answered Bambam who were sitting next to him across the aisle. You knew he could guess that you were supposed to serve his aisle but you avoided only him on the aisle. Jinyoung seemed to pick up the tension as well so when you served him his meal, you could see the teasing gaze on his eyes as he asked you, "Need some help?" You just gave him a small smile and ignored his question. You remembered the last time he teased Jackson and you helped him.
Sorry but I won't give you my number. But laugh at this message and it will do magic, believe me. Start that acting now, Actor Park.
That was the message you typed in his phone and it forced Jackson to muster up his courage to ask for your number. You didn't know if the same ruse would work again this time.

"Will you have some free days after this flight as well?" Jinyoung suddenly asked when you served him his meal and since it was mealtime, Jackson took off his headphone as well and he definitely heard that question.
You eyed Jackson briefly before looking at Jinyoung again, "Yes, I have two days off before flying back to Korea," you answered.
"Then maybe we can go out during you days off?" he turned his body to face you so Jackson couldn't see his face before winking to give you some signs that he was just teasing Jackson.
"Sure, just text me. You knew my number already," you answered.
"Yeah, thanks for giving it earlier. Finally, I must say," Jinyoung added and you gave him your sweetest smile before continuing to serve the meals to rest of the passenger in the business class. From the side of your eyes, you could see Jackson started fuming but he kept his mouth shut.

The plane was going through a turbulence so you were walking down the aisle to check if everyone had put on their seatbelt. You were just finished checking Bambam when the plane jolted a bit and it sent your balance off and you stumbled backward until you felt a pair of arms steadied you. You looked up to see Jackson looking down at you worriedly.
"Are you okay?" he helped you straightened up and the situation was awkward at its best.
You nodded while you tried to ignore the fact that your heart started to beat faster. You waited until he put on his seatbelt back and continued checking the rest of the passengers. Once the plane was stable again, you found Jinyoung walking to your place.

"Do you need something?" you asked, dropping the formality that caused your colleague to raise her eyebrow at you but you ignored her.
"Yeah, you," he replied curtly. "What's going on with you two? Trouble in paradise already?"
You gritted your teeth, "You can't call it a paradise if there wasn't one in the beginning."
"I thought you were going out with him?" he questioned and you shrugged.
"I think you should ask your friend rather than questioning me. I don't have the answer either."
"Then what about another round of acting?" He proposed and you raised your eyebrow. "Just try to get along with me, acting like we're all cozy and stuff. Lots of laughing and a bit touchy," he touched your arm to prove his point and since you had a clear line to Jackson's seat, you could see he clenched his jaw at Jinyoung's action just now.

Somehow you forgot that you were just acting and actually enjoyed talking to Jinyoung. You were talking about the stuff that you could do in the destination city that you were going to, changing information with him when you felt someone pulled you and dragged you away. You guessed it was Jackson judging by the last smirk that you saw on Jinyoung's face. You were dragged into the lavatory and soon when the person who dragged you turn around after locking the door, you could see that it was Jackson indeed.
"What are you doing?" you asked in horror as you realized how close you were in the lavatory cubicle.
"Playing seven minute in heaven in the air," he answered without a pause.
"What..," you couldn't finish your sentence when he pulled you close and claimed your lips. Just then you realized what he meant before. You relaxed in his arm and returned the kiss. That got him to pull back with questioning look in his eyes.
"What was that with Jinyoung earlier? Are you playing with us?"
"No, that's actually Jinyoung pushing your buttons and I think he succeeded in doing it," you told him. He shook his head and chuckled when he realized Jinyoung intentionally made him jealous.
"Oh well, thanks to him, I know now that I have two days to apologize to you and I hope I'm not late yet, but..," he huffed a big breath, "would you be my girlfriend?"
You squealed and hugged him, "Of course I would."
He hugged you even tighter and kissed you again. It would lead to another thing if Jinyoung didn't knock on the door and yelled, "Your seven minutes is up! And you can't kidnap the stewardess, we still need her out here."
Jackson grunted but he let you go reluctantly and he promised he wouldn't repeat the same mistake ever again.