MAFIA (JINYOUNG) - pt. 1

You tugged the hem of your dress and felt frustrated when you realized that it was useless. The fabric was barely enough to cover your butt. And the plunging neckline was no help either. If you leaned forward, it would show all your cleavage to the world. You tried to cover it with your hair, but your hair was just past over your shoulder so it couldn't reach your cleavage. You wanted to scream and shout at the devastated situation, but it would only put you in more troubles. You cursed your dad for putting you in this terrible situation and hoped that he would die. You put on the high heels and highly considering it as a weapon to kill whoever that dared to touch you tonight. But again, they had guns. Your mind was still trying to find a way to get out of the horrible situation when the door opened. A thug came in, a smug on his face while he licked his lower lips, making your stomach churned at the disgusting view. He was clearly turned on by you, but he wouldn't dare to make a move on you. Not when his boss clearly stated that you were the high-priced merchandise.

Your father was in knee-depth debt with the gangster and when they beat him up and found nothing valuable in the house, you showed up at the wrong time. You were just got back from your part time job and regretted for not squatting at your friend's place at that time. If only you weren't there, your father wouldn't make the stupid decision. They held him at gun point and forced him to sell you out to them. In exchange for his debt. And your stupid old man agreed. They took you instantly despite your protest and put you in a confined room. Later that night, the gangster boss walked into the room, informing you that he would sell you to the highest bidder, in exchange for your virginity. You remembered you screamed and tried to claw out his eyes, but his subordinates easily subdued you and you shuddered in fear when he ran his finger from your lips, down to your neck and lingered on your cleavage before he stuck his nose into the crook of your neck and planted a wet kiss on your neck. You kicked his balls and he slapped you for your reckless action.

"Bitch! You'd better behave well. Put on this dress and put on some makeup. Make yourself presentable. Remember, you can be free if your father debt is paid off, so if I managed to sell you to the highest bidder, then you can be free," he warned you for the last time before storming off the room. He made sure his subordinates know that you were off limits. You were to stay virgin until the auction.

One of the escorts helped you to put on some makeup and she explained how the auction worked. They would put you on line up, and everyone that was interested in you could have a 5 minutes alone with you. Not entirely alone, you'd be chaperoned so the bidder couldn't do anything to you and claimed that you were not a virgin when in fact they were the one that tainted you. So, during that 5 minutes, the bidder could do whatever to you. Kissed you, touched you, groped you, tasted you, as long as they didn't put their finger into you, nor raping you. That could happen later after they claimed you if they won the auction. You wanted to puke at the imagination and the feeling was getting worse when you were finally being lined up. 

The room was filled with smoke and you could see those old, fat, filthy guys sitting on their chair across the room. Cigarettes on their finger or slipped in between their lips. Their eyes filled with disgusting lust. They shamelessly stroke themselves when they saw the girls being lined up at the front. You took a glance at the rest of the girls, and you could see that you looked fiercest among them. They looked like scared rabbits that didn't bite back when the thugs squeezed their ass or groped their breast. You wanted nothing but to stick your heels into their eyeballs if they dared to grope you.

Soon, the gangster boss announced that the auction would start. He told all of the girls, including you, to turn around once so everyone could see the whole stuff before he started the auction. One by one the girls were called out and had to walk to the front so all the bidders could see better. They would put the numbers of the girls that they wanted to spend the 5 minutes with. Then after everyone got their chance, the bid would start. You got yourself 4 people lined up for you. The first three were old, fat, filthy guys that could barely kept their hands to themselves. They sniffed and left wet kisses all over your neck to your shoulder blades that made you almost puke at the mixed scent of smoke and liquor.