GAMES (YOUNGJAE)

a/n: i feel a bit guilty since somehow i always have writer's block regarding youngjae. if you noticed, i seldom write one shots about him bc i've barely had any idea what to write about him, so if you guys have any ideas, you're more than welcome to send them to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You pumped your fist to the air as the glowing text appeared on your monitor, declaring you the winner of this round. You chuckled when a new chat appeared on your screen straight after, as your opponent asked for another rematch. You glanced at your wristwatch and decided that you still had some time before you had to go for your class, so you accepted the request. After another ten minutes playing, the monitor glowed again, indicating that you won again. You smiled as you could imagine how pissed your opponenct must be right now. It has been twice in a row that you beat the same person so you assumed he or she must be fuming right now. Several days later, you found yourself in another match with the same person. He/she recognized your ID and asked you for another match. You smiled as you felt you had the upper hand against him/her. You accepted the challenge and the match started. You won the first round and obviously your opponent asked for another rematch.

[Can we make a bet?]

Your opponent chatted and you raised your eyebrow. You've been winning against him/her so far and yet he/she wanted to make a bet? Did he/she just lose their mind? Feeling smugly, you agreed to the request.

[What's the bet?]

[If I win, we'll meet up, your treat]

[And what if I win?]

[It will be my treat]

You frowned at the request. What's with the sudden meet up request? And either way, you would end up meeting him/her anyway.

[Ain't that unfair? Either way we'll meet up anyway]

[But you don't have to pay if you win]

[I can request for any food and you'll be okay with my request?]

[Eerrr... Okay fine]

You smirked at the answer since your opponent didn't know what he/she was going into. You rubbed your palms together and prepared yourself for another match and you poured your concentration 100% to the match.

The game just ended. You rubbed your eyes twice already. You pinched your cheecks and it hurt. You couldn't believe it. You lost. For the first time ever, you lost to your opponent. The same one that you've been winning against for several times. You groaned loudly as the consequence started to sink in.

[Soooo... I winnnnn...]

[Okay fine, what do you want to eat?]

[Chicken. By the way, ain't you supposed to ask when we should meet first?]

[Okay. When do you want to meet?]

[Tomorrow? So you won't back down from your words]

[What time?] You couldn't believe his/her luck. You didn't have any class tomorrow.

[I'm free around 1 PM or 6 PM. Up to you, do you want it to be lunch or dinner]

You gave it a thought and decided it would be less awkward if you picked lunch rather than dinner so you told your opponent that you prefer lunch and your opponent gave you the name of the place and the direction to go there.

[Wait, how can I know which one is you?]

[I'll wear a Supreme hoodie ..] Your opponent started to give you the details of his outfit and you hurriedly tried to figure out yours as well so you could give the details of your outfit to your opponent.

You arrived at the place a bit earlier and you decided to get a table first. After five minutes or so, you spotted someone, wearing an oversized Supreme hoodies and the rest of his outfit matched the description that your opponent gave you. You stood up and waved and he spotted you. Once he was standing in front of you, he couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't imagine that he's been beaten by a girl.

"You're a girl?" he couldn't hide his surprise and you laughed at the remark.

"Yep. Sorry to inform you that you've been beaten by a girl all these times," you giggled. He shook his head, still couldn't believe the fact that his opponent was a girl and then took off his mask. Then it was your turn to stun at your place.

"You...," you froze at your place when you could finally see his face and he grinned at your pale face.

"I believe an introduction is in order then.. Hi, I'm Youngjae," he stretched out his hand and after a few seconds, you managed to gather yourself and shook his hand while offering your name. "Are we going to order or do you want to keep the staring contest?" he grinned as you couldn't keep staring at him. Out of all the people in the world, your opponent was him. You couldn't believe your luck. You snapped back to reality and took his order since it was your treat. Then you two enjoyed the chicken while talking some more. As if you two were friends.

"So, dare to do a rematch again?" he challenged you.

You eyed him suspiciously, "Did you do it on purpose? Did you really not know that your opponent is a girl?"

He pretended to look crossed, "How can you say that? I honestly surprised that you're a girl, though I'm quite suspicious about it sometimes..So, back to my question, dare to make another bet?"

You sighed after thinking for awhile, "Okay fine, what's the bet?"

"If I win, we'll go for another date, make it dinner this time," he said quickly.

You felt your jaw dropped when you heard his request. "And if I win?" you asked.

"Well, I will grant you another date because I'm a nice person," he grinned.

You groaned," What's the difference? Either way, we're going on a date."

"That's the point," he outsmarted you. "So??"

You heaved another big breath, before answering, " ............."