WE GOT MARRIED (YUGYEOM) PT.1

You drank your water and slumped on the couch as the rehearsal has finished. Your manager rounded you up, saying he had a news for all of you. He waited for all of you to finish drinking and had your full attention before breaking the news.

"Congrats," he turned to face you. "You got chosen to star in 'We Got Married'. You'll start filming next week. Just pack your luggage but leave it in the dorm as the crew will do all the moving themselves. You'll stay at the new apartment during the filming period with your so-called husband, but you'll still need to go to practice and your other scheduled jobs," he explained while the rest of the girls started to tease you. Your leader huffed in relief as she was the one that usually got appointed to these kind of stuff, but this time, you were chosen instead. You couldn't say no as you were the oldest in the group and you've said that you'd do anything to help your group to get more publicity. But you didn't think of this show. We Got Married? Really?

"Who will be my husband?" you asked carefully. Considering your age, you were afraid that there were not many male idols around your age in your line. So that only meant you would get a senior as your husband.

"I don't know. They didn't want to tell me, saying that it'd be a secret. All I know is, your husband handpicked you himself."

"Wait, is that possible?" you were surprised to hear that. If he could handpicked you, then he must've be really popular right now.

"I don't know. I think they gave him options and he picked you at last. Ain't this a good thing? Maybe you knew him already," your manager reasoned and you couldn't think of one name that was popular enough to have that kind of leverage. "Anyway, you'd be filming for three weeks, so pack enough clothes for three weeks. You'd also need to go back home in the first week. Your hometown." Once your manager finished with his speech, he drove you back to your dorm so you could start packing. He told you to pack a bigger luggage that would already moved by the time of the filming and a smaller one for you to carry during the filming.

Your first filming apparently started a little bit before the actual filming with your husband. They wanted you to have a bachelorette party so your group was obviously more than happy to throw one. After all, they could use it as an excuse to let loose a little as well. They took you clubbing for the bachelorette party. Though your manager warned all of you to watch the alcohol intake, but who cared? You saw your other members started to dance on the dance floor, while your leader kept her watch from the bar. You danced a bit for awhile, but with more people tried to smash their body with each other, you felt uncomfortable and sat next to your leader. "I think they have enough fun for tonight," you shouted to your leader and she agreed. She stood up and together with you, started to gather your members and walked out of the club. As you felt a bit tipsy, the members agreed to walk around the playground near your dorm to sober up a little. Being that late, the playground was stranded so no one else was there aside from your group. You sat on the swing but after five minutes or so, your members started to disappear, complaining that they would get bad hangover if they didn't go home and called it a night. You promised them you'd follow after sitting there for awhile. Tomorrow you'd be filming for the variety show, so you wanted to be alone for awhile. You knew shooting for variety meant there would be people around you almost 24/7, not to mention the cameras put around the house that would record everything happened in the house. You were lost in your thought when you heard some noise and you immediately jumped off the swing, spun around to see whether there was someone else. And there was. You saw this tall guy, dressed in oversized black hoodie, jeans and a cap over his head as well face mask. Thinking that he might be a bad guy, you started to turn around to run, but he stopped you.

"Wait! It's me," he called for you and you turned around once again as he walked toward you in long strides. When he was in front of you, he took off his mask, and you recognized him. "Sorry for startling you, I was at your dorm but your members said that you were here, so..," he quickly explained and you swore you saw him blushing a bit. You just stood there, waiting for him to continue. "We'll be filming tomorrow, but I want to give you this before that," he reached into his jeans pocket and took out a black velvet box and you saw a ring inside when he opened the box. "I know I should've prepared more proper proposal, but I don't have any experience so I don't know what to do," he took the ring with one hand and his other hand reached out for yours. "I just want you to know, I'm looking forward to be with you. Marry me?" he looked at you after dropping on one knee. You didn't know that he would propose to you personally as you knew the proposal wasn't needed for the show, so you were impressed by his action. You nodded and he slipped the ring to your finger. "Oh, it fits!" he exclaimed happily and you couldn't help but to laugh along with him. That laugh died soon as he pulled you into his hug, "I'm totally looking forward to be your husband," he said, making you completely froze in your spot.

————————————————————————————————————--------------------------------

Your members checked your hairdo and makeup for the last time before announcing that you were good to go. Today was the first day. The wedding. You picked a simple gown but still accentuated your long legs. You were relieved that you picked a modest neckline as your groom apparently two years younger than you. You knew it because he proposed to you last night, and you knew well who he was. It was supposed to be a secret until you saw him at the altar actually, but since he showed up yesterday, you found out that your husband to be was Yugyeom, the main dancer of GOT7, an idol in his sixth year, your senior. You walked toward the end of the carpet and waited for the music to start before walking down the aisle, toward your groom, who looked extra handsome with his hair slicked back, donning a tuxedo, looking nervous at the altar. You thought he was cute, for being nervous for something that's not even real. When you arrived at his side, you noticed he's been holding his breath and just let it out when you were by his side. Asking your arm before linking it with him, he whispered, "You look gorgeous today."

You smiled back, "You're not bad yourself," you teased him and he blushed, making his hyungs at his back chuckled at his reaction. The ceremony started without any glitch, well.. just a bit when Yugyeom hesitated when the groom was allowed to kiss the bride. He was hesitating where he should land the kiss until Jackson almost shoved him to you before he decided to kiss your cheek. After that, they proceeded with the party. With his other 6 members, you predicted it would be a chaos in the party. And you were right. Even the production crew had difficulty to contain the hyperactive Jackson and the crazy Bambam. Even Jaebeom and Jinyoung gave up and did nothing and just enjoyed their wine, watching the kids teased the groom to death. You found them entertaining. However, as the party was about to end, it was time for your first dance together. He reached out his hand and you accepted it, letting him to pull you toward the dance floor. Suddenly the music changed into a slow music and you let him lead the dance. He was the main dancer for a good solid reason, and he didn't fail to impress. You heard people clapping after you finished dancing. You changed to your normal outfit before meeting him back to go to your apartment together. Your members gave you the small luggage at the changing room and your groom helped you with your luggage before driving away, with his hyungs wolf whistling and howling like teenagers.