TRAVELLING WITH HIM (PARIS-MARK)

When you heard that the boys would go around the world in their upcoming tour, you imagined it would be great to visit Paris with Mark. You've seen him in Paris looking dashing in those fashionable clothes that the fashion houses sent him. You couldn't believe you got the handsome looking Mark as your boyfriend. You, yourself, wasn't a model material. Heck, you were far from it, but it seemed he didn't mind. Mark seemed to read your mind when you were daydreaming after he told you about the news, so he asked you to fly over to Paris to join him. You never fly that far before, so you were nervous as you didn't speak the language as well. You heard that it wasn't that safe anymore in Paris, so you were careful with your belongings and made sure there was no one following you. Mark sent Randy to pick you up at the airport and you were glad to see the familiar face. He took you to the hotel that Mark has booked before and updated Mark while on the way. Mark didn't let you to make the planning and asked you to trust him. You had no choice so you were hoping that you wouldn't encounter any of his fans, or Dispatch.

"You can rest in the hotel today if you like. I bet you must be tired from the long haul flight," he informed you when he got back to the hotel later that afternoon. He was right and he ordered room service for your dinner since you didn't want to be spotted outside with him yet. He told you to wear something warm but still comfortable. It was still the beginning of the fall but the temperature had dropped. You decided to wear jeans and loose hoodie over a simple T shirt. He took you to Paris Disneyland for the first day. You were excited and asked him to take pictures with you numerous times. You begged him to get matching shirts and hats. He declined the hats but agreed to headband instead. You were okay with some rides but refused to ride the roller coaster. You didn't want to spit out the croissant you had for breakfast earlier. You remembered to buy the crepes and waffles and the popcorn as well. You were a bit disappointed as the popcorn bucket was not as cute as the one in Disneyland Japan, but Mark promised you that he would bring you there another time. You watched all the parades that you managed to find and then waited until it was time to see the firework. You were lucky that the weather was good so they could launch the firework. You were exhausted on the first day but Mark promised another exciting day tomorrow.

"What's in today's schedule, my guide?" you teased him as you enjoyed your breakfast.

"City tour," he simply said. And by city tour he really meant city tour. Using the hop on hop off bus. The risk of being spotted was even higher now so he got no choice but to wear his sunglasses and face mask all the time. Since it would take a lot of time if you hopped off on every landmarks, you decided to just hopped off at the famous ones, like Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees and Notre Dame. You wanted to visit Louvre but it was too crowded and it would be weird for Mark to go inside the museum with sunglasses on, so you decided to skip it and hoped that you could see Eiffel Tower instead.

"Can we see Eiffel?" you asked hopefully.

"Why not? Anything for you, babe."

The sun was about to set when you finally arrived at Eiffel and Mark told you that it would be even prettier at night because of the lights. He was right. It was pretty at night. You lost count at how many pictures that you took that day. You were sure that your phone's memory would be full in no time.

"Come on, do you want to go up?" Mark suddenly asked.

"Wait, we can go up?" You honestly thought that the Eiffel Tower was just a tower. You didn't see that there was any floor. Or did your eyes deceive you?

Mark chuckled, "Yes, silly. We can go up a bit, to Level 2. Come on," he offered you a hand and you received it. Obviously Mark was right. There was an elevator to go up to the second level and you could see a bit of Paris from there. You were enjoying the view when you felt a pair of arms wrapped around you from behind.

"So, how do you like your holiday?" he rested his head on your shoulder and pulled you even closer.

"I like it very much. Thank you for these past two days," you turned around to face him, smiling at him.

"Well then, how about a bit cafe hopping tomorrow before you go back to Korea? I heard you wanted to try macarons," he smirked and you gasped. How did he know about that?

"Really? Seriously? Aaahhh... you're the best!" you squealed happily, crushing him in your hug and he laughed along.

"Yeah, of course. You can try macarons, and madelines.. And lots of cakes."

You felt tears threatening your eyes, "Mark.. you're really spoiling me. Thank you..," you whispered. He wiped the tears that managed to escape your eyes and kissed your forehead.

"Anything for you. If you're happy, then I'm happy," he said pulling you into his hug. You couldn't ask for another way to spend your holiday. Even though your time together was limited, but he really made it worth. And you couldn't ask for better boyfriend than Mark Tuan.