ONSEN (YUGYEOM)

You listened to the lady behind the counter to chant all the information like a robot. She was processing your room check-in and she was in the process of telling you about the facilities that you could use in the hotel.

"We have a gym and a public onsen on the fifteenth floor. Unfortunately, our spa is currently closed. You just need to bring your room key to use both the gym and the public onsen. Please remind that people who have conditions like skin disease should refrain from using the onsen. And also if you have a tattoo, you're not allowed to use the public onsen as well. We separate the ladies and the gents, so make sure to check the sign," she smiled as she ended her speech. Her words seemed to go from one ear and came out from your other ear. You just smiled at her mindlessly and hoped that there was nothing else left since you were too tired to listen to her anymore. You wanted to go to your room and slumped onto your bed. And perhaps slept for 12 hours, if possible.

Luckily, the lady really finished her speech and handed you your room key. She pointed to the elevator and asked you for the last time if you had any questions and you smiled back at her politely, while telling her that you had no questions. She then let you drag your luggage away and vanished into the elevator. You scanned your key card and pushed the number of your floor. But as the door was closing, there was a faint voice, asking whoever inside the elevator to hold the door. Moving almost automatically, you pressed the open button but then when the face appeared at the doorway, you groaned instantly. You were wishing that you pushed the close button instead of the open one.

"Nice! You're still here." It was Yugyeom that asked you to hold the door and you regretted holding the door open for him. You were one of the crews that went on the GOT7 tour, and since you were younger than him, somehow he teased you a lot. Because he was the youngest among the members, he got teased a lot. And he decided to tease you in exchange. During the whole bus trip to this town, he teased you a lot so you were angry at him. That was why you wanted to sleep to recharge your energy that was being drained by being angry at him. You kept silent and when he didn't get any answers, he decided to poke your arm. Repeatedly.

You glared at him and barked, "What?" You didn't care that it sounded harsher than you intended and he was one of the world-wide known idols because at this moment, he was the person that you wanted to avoid the most.

"What's your room number? Maybe your room is next to mine," He asked, looking excited and you frowned. Usually, the manager would block the whole floor for the members and the managers. If the hotel was quite big, they would reserve the remaining rooms for the stylists as well. And then, the remaining crews would be placed on other floors, so it was impossible to get the room on the same floor as the members. You absentmindedly raised your hand and looked at the key card in your hand. However, you realized it a little bit too late that it was just a trick so he could know your room number. Perhaps to deploy some devious prank rather than being excited about getting the room next door to yours.

"Nice," his eyes beamed when he spotted your room number. "We're on the same floor."

This time, he looked genuinely happy with the fact that your room was indeed on the same floor as his. You frowned as this was unusual.

"Why would I get a room on the same floor as you?" You spoke your mind out loud and Yugyeom just shrugged.

"How would I know? Manager hyung was the one that did all the bookings."

"Did you do something about it?" You narrowed your eyes at him and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Nooo.. But I am really glad that our room is on the same floor," he said and gestured for you to get out of the elevator first. You didn't realize that it had reached your floor.