CREATION DAY (GOT7)

Gabriel knocked the door before letting himself into the office. He saw the person he was looking for sitting behind the desk, focused fully on the computer in front of him. Gabriel knocked the desk to gain his attention and the man shifted his attention to Gabriel.

"Ah, Gabriel, sorry I didn't hear you coming. What is it?"

"We have some more creating to do," Gabriel stated as he put the stuff he's been carrying around on the desk. He brought a big basket in one arm and a list on his other hand.

"Oh okay, what do we have today?" the man spun around and focused his attention to the basket that Gabriel put down on the desk. It was full of babies again. "Another seven of them?" he raised his eyebrows and Gabriel nodded.

"Yes, this will be another seven members in a group," Gabriel stated as he lifted the paper for him to check and see that he was right.

"What's the different with the other one that we did the other day?" the other man asked.

"That one is fully Korean," Gabriel explained, "But this one will be mixed. Not just Korean."

"Okay, let's start then."

Gabriel handed the man the first baby and put it in his cradle. Gabriel looked at his list once again. "This will be the eldest," Gabriel said while the man cooed the baby in his cradle. "He'll be American."

"American? Should we make him blonde?" the man started to scroll something in his tablet.

"No. In my list he's supposed to be born in an Asian family, the first son but third kid," Gabriel stopped him before he chose blonde as the baby's hair color.

"Oh well, we'll have to go with black again, but let's make his eyes a bit brownish," the man seemed bored. "That means we have to make his eyes a bit smaller, but I can still make him have sharp nose. Oh, let's make him have a heart lips."

Gabriel's eyes widened, "But God, he's a boy!"

"Who said only girls get to have heart lips? I'm the creator, so I can choose whatever I want and heart lips it is," the man called God said. Gabriel sighed and said nothing else.

"Don't you think he'll be pretty?" God asked Gabriel, showing him His new creation.

"Yes. I think he'll be pretty. Won't he be too pretty?" Gabriel chimed in again, making God a bit annoyed.

"Okay fine, let's make his nose a bit crooked and I think I'll add a few moles. Maybe here," God put a dot right on the center of his chest, "and one more on his face. Which side? Left or right?" he straighten his arm to hold the baby a bit further from him to think before deciding. "I think left will be better," he decided and added a dot under his left eye.

"I think it's too close to his eyes," Gabriel peeked from behind and made a comment, but it was done already so God just shrugged and handed back the baby to Gabriel.

"Okay, now let's mix his personality. He's the eldest, you say?" he paused to see Gabriel nodded. "Okay then," he reached his mouse and adjusted the control in his monitor. "Let's make him quiet, that should make him look a bit wiser? Add a bit of humor in there, lots of understanding."

"God, you have to add something bad in him. He's already too pretty," Gabriel reminded him.

"Okay okay... let's add a bit temper underneath. He'll be quiet most of the time, but if he's angry, then he will explode. Lots of cuteness that will make him look youthful, a deep voice that is contrast to his pretty face and a shrieking laugh. Since you complained so much about his pretty face, let's make him not too tall, maybe average for guys.. And super thin? I think girls will love well-built body, right? So, that's enough flaws for you?" he turned to see Gabriel and the angel nodded, scooping the baby back into the basket.