I DO (JAEBEOM)

"Are you nervous?" Jinyoung asked while fixing Jaebeom's tie and patted his shoulders. Jaebeom tensed visibly, jaw clenched and sweats beaded on his forehead.

"Of course, he'd be," Jackson showed up and smacked his leader's back softly.

"Why would he be?" Youngjae poked his head from behind the mirror in front of Jaebeom and looked at his hyungs curiously.

"What if she decided that this is a bad idea? What if she bailed out? What if she thought that marrying me is much of a hassle and trouble?" Jaebeom started to mutter lots of excuses without pausing, waving his hands in the air in desperation, until Mark interrupted him.

"She won't," he said firmly in quite a loud voice for a Mark, that startled everyone in the room, while he kept his gaze on his phone in his hands, playing some games while killing time, not even sparring a glance at the others.

"If she bailed out and ran away, we'd be hearing from the girls already," Yugyeom added softly, patting his leader's shoulders in assurance, reminding everyone that all their partners were in the other room. If there was something wrong happened, one of them must've told them already.

"Come on man, relax," Bambam slung an arm over his leader's shoulder before being brushed away by Jaebeom. "Maybe a drink will help you relax?" he raised a glass of wine in front of his face, offering it to Jaebeom but the later refused the offer.

"No, thanks. I'd rather be sober today," he fastened his cufflinks, doing something to shift his anxious mind into.

"Okay, maybe we should do a live or something," Bambam pulled his phone out of his pocket and the hyung line, minus Mark, launched at Bambam at once.

"No, man, not again," Jackson warned him while Jinyoung snatched his phone away. Jaebeom pinched Bambam's nape and put him in a headlock, almost cursing at the younger one before Mark opened his mouth again.

"Stop it guys, we have a minor here," he said in rather a loud voice that everyone started to turn their head toward the now opened door, revealing Jihoon with Jaebeom's dad.

"Did we interrupt something?" Jaebeom's dad asked and all the boys shook their head in unison. "Okay then, Jihoon can wait here while I fetched the bride. Are you guys ready?" All the boys nodded in unison again before Jaebeom's dad disappeared from the room, leaving Jihoon behind.

"Okay everyone, it's time to line up," a wedding organizer appeared at the door and started ushering them out of the room and lined them up.

Jaebeom straightened his suit and huffed a big breath before stepping into the hall. He tried to clear his mind and focused on smiling and greeting the people that sat on the left and right side of the hall. Waving at the people that he knew while walking down the aisle. This is it, he thought. In a few minute, he would see the girl of his dream or she would run away and left him in front of the altar. Once he stood in front of the altar, he turned around and saw one by one his member walked down the aisle as well, with their partners in tow, before lining up beside him in front of the altar. The boys on his side, and the girls on the other side. There was an empty side beside him, waiting to be filled by his bride, you.

Behind the closed door, you took a deep breath. As if sensing your nervousness, Jaebeom's dad patted your hand. Your parents have passed away so Jaebeom's dad offered to walk you through the aisle and you accepted his offer. You had your arm looped around his arm and you turned around to face him.

"Are you nervous?" he asked and you smiled sheepishly.

"Yes. There are a lot of questions in my mind right now. Did I make a right choice? Will he regret marrying me? Will we be okay?" you started rambling and you felt Jaebeom's dad chuckled and patted your hand once again.