WE GOT MARRIED (BAMBAM) - PT. 7

Award performance

After your birthday, you two were in good terms. You saw the footage from Jeju trip couple days ago and you were surprised to see that the last footage was you blowing the candle on your cake and nothing about the gift. You remembered your members told you that they heard from your manager that Jeju trip was his idea and now you found out about the missing footage. You wondered, what did that mean? But you didn't get the chance to ask him yet since after you got back from Jeju, you had to practice for the performance at the award show. They paired your group with another boy group to perform together on stage. And no, it wasn't GOT7. 

Bambam texted you the other day that he got to perform with other boy groups in his line. You laughed when he sent you numerous teary face emoticons to show his disappointment that he didn't get to perform together with your group. You met the boy group that you were going to perform with and you were not completely comfortable with the dance. They paired each of you and the dance was a bit... provocative. But you had no saying in that. And your partner for the performance was not helping at all. They seemed clueless about your group's inconvenience, or they pretended not to see. Your partner even had the audacity to flirt openly but you dismissed him, hoping that he would get the message but no, he was quite thick headed that you wanted nothing but to smash his head. You felt even more uncomfortable when one of your members told you that GOT7 was practicing next. Which meant, he could be backstage right now, waiting for his turn to practice. Once the practice ended, you rushed off the stage as fast as you could, but he caught you.

Bambam's POV

I heard that her group was practicing on stage and our turn was next. I was disappointed when I found out that we wouldn't be paired. I hoped with the show and stuff, they would pair us but since the show would be aired long after the award show, they didn't have the reason to pair us.

"Hyung, can I step out for a bit? It's not our turn yet and I've finished stretching," I asked Jaebeom hyung and he let me. I wanted to take a look at her practice. I peeked from behind the stage and I regretted seeing the practice. The boy that was paired with her was a jerk. He kept flirting with her and teasing her even though she was clearly hinting that she was uncomfortable with him. I knew she kept a brave face for the sake of her group and I was right, the moment they finished practicing, she ran out of the stage and I caught her at the right time. She was surprised when I caught her wrist but she said nothing when I led me to an empty room.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she cried. I felt anger burning inside of me and my fist curled up. But all I could do was hugging her and comforting her as best as I could. "It's okay.. it's okay.. I'm here. You're brave but don't let him tramp over you," I whispered that words and kept stroking her hair, hoping that it could soothe her. I wanted nothing but to land a punch in that jerk's face.

After she calmed down, I led her back to her group and found her partner's group. I was lucky that they were still hanging around. I heard them talking about the practice earlier and my blood boiled when I heard their conversation. My fist curled up when they talked about them with no respect toward the girls. I wanted nothing more than landed a punch on his face, but I resisted myself. I cleared my throat to make myself known and tried to talk in a civil conversation with them. It seemed to be useless, but at least I've tried. And if I failed, I had no choice but to talk to the event planner to change the plan or at least the choreography. I had to do something about it. Then I had to face Jaebeom hyung's wrath since I went missing for awhile. I told him the reason and luckily he understood.

"Ooohhh.. Someone is angry," Jackson hyung teased me.

"Ahhh.. I saw that," Mark hyung joined in. "Their dance was... quite hot. I don't know that they allowed that kind of stuff now. And the one that got paired with your pretend wife was taking full advantage of that. How could you say nothing...," he didn't get to finish his sentence when I smashed the empty water bottle and crushed it with my foot, making a loud bang noise that shut everyone up.

"Hyung, just stop right there or I'll regret my next action," I warned him before storming off.

"What's wrong with Bambam?" I heard Jinyoung hyung asked the rest of the members when I walked past him.

"This is the first time I saw him mad," Jackson hyung was rather amazed at the situation.

"I can't believe we get to see how the table is turned now. It was Bambam that made Mark hyung mad and threw the laptop at him, but now, it seemed like Bambam is the one that will throw the laptop at Mark hyung if there's one here right now," Youngjae hyung added.

Your POV

"Did you hear?" your members rushed to the practice room later that day.

"What?" you asked.

"That husband of yours, must be falling for you," your leader told you. "Apparently he talked some sense into your dance partner and to the choreographer. They decided to change the choreography, so chop chop.. We have to go to practice again now. Though I like what your pretend husband did, but maybe he should do it a bit earlier so we have more time for practice," she added. Later when you saw him when you walked past each other after your practice, you stopped him awkwardly.

"Oppa," you hesitated, didn't what to say, but at the end you settled for a simple thank you and he patted your head.

"It's okay. Just tell me next time. Don't let them force you to do something that you're uncomfortable with." You nodded. If only you turned around at that time, you'd be looking at Bambam pumping his fist in to the air. And they said Jaebeom is the one that's most likely embarrass himself in front of his crush.