BEGINNING TO FOREVER (JINYOUNG POV) - pt.2

Pervert mnemonics

I watched the girl across from me and smiled in secret. It was amusing to see her scratching her head in despair. We were studying at the library for our anatomy test. She had a hard time memorizing all the name of the muscles, blood vessels and the nerves. Her face would lit up if she managed to remember them, but then slumped on the table when she couldn't. It was pure entertaining to see her studying. I didn't care that I barely spent the last hour watching her, and not paying attention to my own book. She managed to pass the first exam since it was mostly about bones, muscles and the vessels and innervation of the extremities. Those were bigger in comparison to the other part of the body, so her brain capacity was still enough to remember all those stuff. But then she struggled even more when we moved on to the second part.

During the second part, we were discussing of the various system in the human body. Since my father was a surgeon, I mainly knew what I was looking at. But random girl didn't. I remembered the first time we cracked open the body and pulled out the lungs. She played with it as if she was touching a sponge. She was amazed at the size of a human heart. She didn't believe how small it was. The most funny thing was she was amazed to find that the kidney image in the book was really similar to the real one. She kept saying how surreal it was. However, she struggled to memorize the order of the blood vessels and the nerves as there were so many. As much as entertaining it was to see her struggle, I felt bad for her as well. I tried to help her memorize stuff with mnemonics. And steered her away from the dirty ones

Yeah, right. Even medical students were perverts. I first learnt it when I heard some of my father's students memorized the carpal bones. Then when I looked for more mnemonics to help this random girl to study anatomy, I found more. Yep. Moreee... I was thankful that she was naive and pure in her own way. She was clueless about the pervetic mnemonics but she had overheard some of the boys in our class recited them. She was curious about it.

"I think it's different from the one that the boys recited," she frowned when I told her to memorize She Looks Too Pretty Try To Catch Her to help her memorized the carpal bones. Yeah sure, there were some variations to memorize it, but this one was pretty standard and not too steamy. Plus, how could I tell her to recite Some Lovers Try Position That They Can't Handle? After all, we were still boy and girl, it would be inappropriate even though it was still borderline steamy. But she has been complaining since she couldn't remember the mnemonics for the cranial nerve. I told her the original mnemonic, the old one that, in my opinion, really wasn't that catchy so it was not easy to memorize.

"Jinyoung-ie, do you have other options for the cranial nerves? I think the mnemonic is hard to memorize for me," she whined and I felt my face warmed. I was embarrased at the prospect of reciting the pervetic mnemonic to her. I squirmed in my seat as she kept staring at me, hoping that I would change my mind. I had no choice at this point, seeing her struggle with the old mnemonic. I lowered my head, signalling her to do the same and muttered, "You didn't hear this from me," in the lowest voice as possible.

"Hear what?" she looked confused.

"The mnemonics," I said softly. "There's another one to memorize it, but it's even dirtier thatn the one the boys memorized for the carpal bones," I grunted.

"Just say it already. If I can memorize it quicker, then it'll be worth it," she said impatiently as I grew redder.

"Oh oh oh, to touch and feel a girl's vagina, such heaven," I muttered it so quickly that it took her several seconds for it to register into her mind and when she did, she blushed profusely. As predicted. But that mnemonic stucked in her head and she happily recited the cranial nerve to my face once she memorized the mnemonic. I buried my face in my palms as I couldn't believe it was my own doing that I tainted her pure mind with that dirty mnemonic. Oh my...