HONEYMOON (JINYOUNG)

"Do they really give you 10 days off?" Jinyoung asked you twice in the span of five minutes, as if he didn't believe his hearing.
"Yes," your voice was thick with annoyance, "Do you want them to revoke the decision?" you glared back at him for asking about it twice.
"No no no no...," he quickly answered. "I'm just surprised, that's all," he shook his head. "It's really a miracle that they gave you 10 days off. Did you say something to the management? That we're going for honeymoon? Is that why they give you whatever you wish?"

You frowned, "No, I just put in my request as usual. I never say anything about honeymoon to anyone."
Jinyoung shook his head again, "Really? Then you should've put in two weeks, that way we can enjoy more time for our honeymoon."
"Then they will deny it for sure. Who will cover the ER if I took leave that long?" you rolled your eyes.
"Well, I think they'll manage if they can give you 10 days off," he then gasped, "Do you think it's Yoojin's doing?"

"Yoojin?" you frowned again. "I don't think she'll abuse her position just to give us time for honeymoon. Anyway, do you want to keep talking about it or would you let me finish packing?" you glared at him since he's been interrupting you.
He quickly put up his hands in defense, "Sorry, sorry," he motioned you to keep on going. "You can go back packing and I'll keep my mouth shut." He gestured zipping his mouth and left you alone after that.

He's been nagging you to take a two weeks off at first for your honeymoon. Yes, you postponed your honeymoon since the ER was short of staff when you got married. Jinyoung proposed you out of the blue and he planned the wedding quite abruptly that the hospital had no other choice but to give you a few days off for your wedding. But they couldn't give you more days off for your honeymoon, so you postponed it. Until now. He's been nagging you to put in the request, especially since he's been checking through Yoojin. He found out that the ER wasn't short of staff anymore so he didn't want to waste the opportunity. He's been secretive about the honeymoon plan as well. He didn't tell you where you were going to go. He just told you that you should pack light and breezy clothes, swimsuits and other accesories that's suitable for summer weather places. But it was all a waste when you arrived at the airport. You could easily spotted the destination when he was checking the check in counter number.

"Oppa, are you crazy?" your eyes widened when you saw the destination. "Why are we going to nowhere?"
"What do you mean with nowhere?" his eyebrows shot up almost to his hairline. "If it's nowhere, then it won't be in the map," he argued.
"But it's just a tiny dot in a large ocean. It's practically nowhere," you countered. "What will we do in that tiny place?" you sighed.
"Relaxing and disconnecting ourselves from the world," he answered quickly. "Because apparently I'm married to a workaholic," he pouted.
"I'm just dedicated to my job," you argued.
"Yeah. Too dedicated that you packed your stethoscope, digital sphygmomanometer, and whatever kit that you had in your bag that you usually bring with you to the ER," you gasped as you didn't think he'd pay attention to whatever you were packing into the bag, but he did anyway.
"Well, we never know when we might need them," you reasoned but he just clucked his tongue in response.

You tossed your phone to the bed, "There's no reception here," you sighed. "Why do we have to go to a place without any reception?"
Jinyoung scooped you from your place and marched toward the pool, ignoring your protest. Even though you were kicking your legs and pounded his back with your arms, he kept on going. Your effort was useless, as he effortlessly tossed you into the pool despite your protest.
"And that my wife, is exactly my plan because you seems to marry your phone instead of me," he crossed his arms in front of his chest.
"Oppa!!!" you let out a protest while wiping the water from your face after you managed to surface.
"What? Do you still think that we're in our honeymoon right now? Because I don't," he was practically pouting now. "I feel like you are in a working holiday. You're on a holiday, but you let work interrupt whatever you are doing. Let me tell you, young lady, that's not holiday."
"Then what should I do? Let them die?" you were on the verge of anger as it wasn't really your fault.