WE GOT MARRIED (BAMBAM) - PT.5

Husband does my makeup

You applauded yourself for being such a good actress. The crew bought your fake chemistry on the photoshoot that they wanted another one on one shoot again. This time they suggested "my boyfriend does my makeup" type of show. You squirmed at the idea of being that close with Bambam, just the two of you, but he liked the idea. You tried to avoid him as much as you could throughout the week before the shooting. It was quite easy to do since you had to prepare for your group comeback. Your days have been consisted with vocal practice and then dance practice. Few days ago you started recordings so you've been staying at the studio more than you stayed at the apartment. Avoiding him was easy. But now, you weren't sure since you had to film the session with him. You were in a meeting and Bambam has been asking questions, too many for your liking.

"So we're going to do it like a youtuber?" he asked and when the crew answered yes, you wanted to curse as it meant there wouldn't be anyone else but you two.

"So, are we going to use her own makeup items or will it be provided?" he asked again but thankfully they would provide the makeup since it had to look like pristine new for the camera.

"So, basically you guys will just leave me and her alone, even though I know nothing about makeup, and probably will end up embarrassing myself and her?" he asked jokingly and everyone laughed at his question. The director assured him that it would turn out nicely and no one would get embarrassed.

You tried to stay at the studio longer that day but your members were basically kicking you out because they knew you were supposed to film with Bambam at the apartment. You dragged your feet through the door, dreading what would happen in the next few minutes. You were taking off your shoes when you heard feet shuffling and soon Bambam appeared in the hallway.

"You're home! Do you want to freshen up a little before start shooting?" he asked eagerly.

You sighed as you couldn't avoid the inevitable, "Okay." You absent-mindedly changed your clothes and removed your makeup as he was supposed to put a fresh one on you. You knocked on his door and he appeared shortly after, guiding you toward the living room where he has set everything there.

"So everyone, we'll be filming 'My husband did my makeup' for you guys. To be honest, this is my first time putting makeup on anyone. Wait," he paused before correcting himself. "On woman. I've put makeup on my members, but it's not that hard since I don't have to make them pretty, but I have to make this woman look pretty," he pointed at you while showing his million dollar smile. "So, wish me luck!" He started picking up makeup brushes and told the camera what he was going to do. He seemed to know makeup well, considering that he confessed that he didn't know about makeup before. He knew that he should put on the foundation first before adding concealer on certain area, then put the powder before adding the contour and blush on. He hesitated about choosing the shade for the blush and lipstick but ended up picking a good one for you.

"Ayyy, don't close your eyes! I'm about to put on the mascara. It will smudge if you closed your eyes," he warned you right at the time when you wanted to close your eyes more than anything. You decided to look anywhere but his face, but it was hard. Somehow your gaze fell upon his face no matter what. You could see him biting his lip when he was concentrating, his furrowed eyebrows when he was contemplating with choices, and how his hair would fall and sometimes cover his eyes. You could see the sparkle in his eyes, those beautiful mesmerizing eyes.. And let's not forget the luscious lips. You scolded yourself and got your focus back. The camera was still rolling, for God's sake. You sighed as you could see that he was really happy doing this stuff. Maybe he was born into this stuff and didn't have difficulty pretending for the camera. You heard him saying that he didn't want to embarrass you but you thought he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of the camera more than the other way around. That thought almost brought you to tears, but you remembered he was doing your makeup and you shouldn't cry.

"Okay everyone, I'm finished," he announced. "So, how do you think? Am I successful for making my wife pretty?" he gave you a mirror and you stared at your reflection. You looked pretty. He didn't mess up your makeup. But that was the last straw. You couldn't hold back your tears so you excused yourself and ran out to your room.

Bambam's POV

They wanted me to do her makeup. On camera. Geez. How could I do that without embarassing her? I didn't want to mess up her makeup and ended up hurting her. I tried asking Jaebeom hyung about it since he had done this once, but he told me that he had no clue at all. He was just lucky that the result turned out okay for the fans. So I had no choice but turned to my trusty friend, Youtube. I knew a bit about makeup and that it was a lot, but I never realized that there were tons of steps. I took notes for the first time in my life. I wanted to do the best for her. I wanted to make her pretty. Not that she wasn't pretty, but I wanted to make this a good experience for her. I was excited for the shooting but she came home a bit late and she looked tired? I tried to cheer her up but she was quiet most of the time. She just nodded when I asked her and agreed to my choices. What was wrong with her? Did she not like what I did? Couldn't she say anything? I was nervous as hell but I couldn't let it shown.

"Okay everyone, I'm finished," I announced. "So, how do you think? Am I successful in making my wife pretty?" Honestly, I was proud of myself. I could say that I was successful, but what happened next broke my heart. She was close to tears and she excused herself and ran out to her room so quick that I hurriedly stopped the recording and chased her. But I was late. She hid in her room already and no matter how long I knocked at her door, she wouldn't open it. Eventually I got tired and retreated to my own room. What did I do wrong?

The next morning, I was just waking up when I heard voices from outside of my room. I scrambled out of the door to find Jackson talking to her. She tried to run again but Jackson was pretty quick. He told her that he wanted to have breakfast with us, and since we were the host, she had no choice but to stay. I knew that she didn't have any schedule in the morning, so she couldn't run. I told her to just sit on the kitchen island while I cooked us some toast, scrambled egg and made coffee. I heard her short replies to whatever Jackson was asking her. Huh, she's not even falling for Jackson hyung? Then I heard something that I didn't want her to find out.

"Did you know? This boy over here is crazy about you. He pestered Jaebeom hyung when he found out that he had to do your makeup. When Jaebeom hyung can't help him, he turned to Youtube. Can you believe it? He was learning how to do makeup so he won't end up embarrassing you," he blurted it out quickly as I chased him and tried to cover his mouth but he ran away so we ended up running in circle around the kitchen island, with him still talking, ratting me out. I gave up and I could feel my cheeks turning red, thanks to him spilling my secret. I put the breakfast on the table, avoiding her gaze as I was embarrassed. Just wait hyung, I'll make you pay for this. But that thought went out of the window when our gaze finally met. I swore I could see her smiling a bit.