FAVORITE VIEW (JINYOUNG)

Jinyoung was glad to finish the shoot earlier than scheduled. It only meant one thing, he'd be able to eat dinner at home. He checked his phone for your schedule and a smile crept up on his face when he saw that you were at home as well. You got the morning shift, so you'd probably at home right now since you didn't text him or anything. "Just drive me home," he told his manager and decided to get some shut eye along the way. He thanked his manager and the driver before heading up to his apartment. He punched in the code and walked inside. He took off his shoes and slipped into his slipper before calling out for you. But he didn't get any reply. Considering the lights were on, he was sure that you were at home. So he started to search for you. He spotted you in the study room, still oblivious to his presence. He leaned against the door frame, arms crossed over his chest as he watched over you.

You were already in your comfortable clothes, oversized T-shirt and a pair of shorts that you often wore in the house. You were cleaning up the room. You got a vacuum cleaner in one hand with the other hand supported the other sometimes. You got earphone one, that's why you didn't hear him calling you. You were so absorbed to your task that you didn't realize that someone was watching over you, observing your every move. You moved the pile of books to one side and then vacuumed the desk under it before moving the pile back to its original place. You didn't forget to vacuum the ceilings as well. You were moving like a robot, but then, Jinyoung noticed your head started bobbing. Hips started moving as well. He covered his mouth with his hand to muffle his laugh. He found it amusing to watch you being carefree like this. It was a rare sight that he didn't want to miss. Apparently you were enjoying the music too much that Jinyoung started to heard you hummed, following the melody from your earphones. He even managed to catch the song that you listened to from the melody that you hummed. He was about to surprise you when suddenly he heard you sang along! He really felt blessed that today he got to go home early, to find you cleaning up in the house, head bobbing to the song, hips swaying, and even singing to the song. He halted his move when he heard you singing but it backfired at him. You turned around suddenly, eyes widened in surprise as you saw Jinyoung was right behind you.

"Oh my goodness!" you shouted right away, clutching your hand over your chest and took off your earphones immediately. "Oppa! Are you planning to give me an heart attack? Since when were you standing there?" you asked.

Jinyoung quickly gained his composure and smirked, "Long enough to enjoy the view."

You scoffed, "What view?"

He waved his hand pointing to you from top to toe, "This view," he grinned and you blushed a bit.

"Don't you think of helping me when you saw me cleaning up the house when you arrived?" you tried to shift the conversation as you felt embarrassed being caught by him.

"Well, I was about to, but then I saw you enjoying the music. Your head bobbing to the rhythm, and your hip was moving as well. Then I was about to tap your shoulder when you started singing along. So, forgive me if I lost my mind for a bit there," he grabbed your arms to pull you closer. "Anyway, why don't you do that often? You looked... cute, when you did that." You could feel your cheeks blushed again at his remarks.

"You said I was off tunes," you whined. "But sometimes the song is too good, so unconsciously I started to sing along," you admitted.

"Who cares if you sang off tunes? No one else in the house anyway. I'm the only one that can see and hear it. And I don't mind with your singing. Anyway, what's with N.flying? You've been listening to them this week," he started whining this time.

"You didn't like me listening to Stray Kids, but somehow my Youtube music started to play random songs and I like it, so I check the artist and it was N. Flying. Since then, their songs came randomly to my playlist, so it's not like I purposedly listen to their songs," you grabbed your phone to show him your phones and he swiped the playlist before playing another song.

"I'll change and then help you cleaning up. Just put the song on speaker," he told you as he went to the room to change his clothes. But when he came back, he changed his mind. "On second thought, I think I'll sit on the couch, watching you. Don't stop dancing and singing if you felt like it, though. I think it'll be my favorite view in this house." You couldn't help but smack his arm and whined as he kept teasing you and he laughed at you.

"Okay, fine. I'll help you," he picked up the chair and moved it so you could clean underneath it before putting it back. "But really, don't stop yourself from doing whatever you were doing before." He really meant it when he said that it was his favorite view, and he planned to get home early to enjoy it more often.