FAIRY TALES #7 - BAMBAM

You opened your eyes and waited for a few seconds until your eyes adjusted to the low light situation. You found out that you were in a small empty room, one small window located high in one side of the wall with no way to reach it as there weren't any furniture aside from a mattress on the floor. There was a toilet bowl on the opposite side of the bed and a sink beside it. Beside the door you could see a tray of food and a glass of water. You looked at yourself, and you didn't spot any big open wound, just scratches here and there, marks of bondage on your wrists and ankles, but whoever took you didn't tie you any longer. Feeling parched, you crawled to the door and decided not to think twice and gulped the water in one go. Would they give you more water? A glass of water wasn't enough to relieve your thirst, but you didn't want to alert them that you were awake, yet. You looked around and saw that nothing could help you to escape. You tried to remember the event that happened before you woke up in the room. You were walking back home after working part time, and you used the same usual path that you always took. You didn't see nor hear anything unusual that night, so you weren't sure how you could end up here. You lived alone, so it would take days before your friends realized that you were gone. You started to think why they took you. Your parents were no millionaire and your stepmother kicked you out of the house, so it wasn't like they could ask for ransom money. You were not pretty nor have sexy body as well, so why the hell did they take you? You were still wondering why and how when the door jerked open and a skinny boy was shoved into the room.

You scanned the newly arrived boy. He was skinny and maybe 75% of his body consisted of legs. He had this blonde hair and rather tan skin. He had a unique face, like sexy and cute at the same time, with that plump lips. He pounded at the door after being shoved, shouting and demanding them to release him and asking what he did that deserved such treatments.

"You'd better save your energy for later," you opened your mouth and that shocked the hell out of him. He didn't realize that he wasn't alone in the room.

"Who are you?" he turned around, hand still clutching his chest as he was still surprised that there was someone else in the room with him. You offered him your name and he told you his name. "I'm Bambam. Are you kidnapped as well?"

"What kind of name is Bambam?" you raised your eyebrow at the weird name before adding, "Well, I guess we share the same luck. They took me last night and I've just woken up this morning. Maybe an hour before they shoved you in."

"It's my nickname. My real name is even weirder," he told you. "Do you have any idea why they took us?"

"Beat me. I'm no millionaire, I don't have the look or the body, so I don't know why they took me. What about you? Are you some sort of millionaire or a celebrity?"

"Well, not really either. I have gigs here and there, but it's not like I'm making big money yet," he shrugged. You proceed to tell him that you've scanned the room only to find that there was no way you could escape from this room. Even if he stood and held you over his shoulder, you still could't reach the window. Even if you could reach it, you couldn't pass the small window. You were still brainstorming when the door opened again. This time a bit longer as a buff man came in with two trays in his hand. He took the former tray that was still untouched before coming back and brought a bottle of water, with no additional glass. So you had no choice but to share the glass.

"This one for the boy," he pointed to the first tray that had more food, "this one for the girl," he added, pointed to the second tray that has less food. "Madamme will know if you swap tray. She will measure your weight in a few days, so don't think of swapping food. Eat up. If you don't eat, we won't give you anymore," he said in monotone voice, as if he had to memorize it beforehand before closing the door again. You two looked at the tray and the difference was significant. His had more rice and meat while yours.. looked sad. You shrugged, you didn't have the appetite anyway, so you didn't mind. Bambam tried to share some of his meat but you refused some. He was skinnier than you, so he had to eat more.