CLOSURE (BAMBAM)

Bambam's POV

When I stepped inside the company, I was surprised by the noise that greeted me. Usually the company was rather quiet as all the artists here were adults, so people here were rather reserved. I had to say that I was the craziest among them all so flagged me surprised when I heard phones ringing and sound of people answering the calls were filling the company. As I stepped further into the company, I could see every phones were used. Everyone got a receiver in their hand, sometimes, even a person would hold two, one on each hand. They were busy answering calls. Did something happen overnight?

I went to my office and I spotted Yoojin behind the desk, answering the phones as well. She didn't notice me coming in, but when she put down the receiver and spotted me at the doorway, I suddenly felt chilly. As if it was icy cold winter in the office, even though we were just entering the fall. And if look could kill, I'd be dead now. Yoojin was shooting daggers at me, which made me even more confuse as I didn't think I did something wrong yesterday. I wasn't even active in my social media yesterday. Usually she would hang me when I said nonsense in my social media, bantering with fans without thinking twice. But this time? I did nothing.

"What?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"You're making the whole office into a mess and you're asking, why?" Seriously, if look could kill, I had died already. She had this cold demeanor on the outside, but her eyes were fiery. Luckily, she was holding a phone receiver and not a real dagger, or she would have swung it at me already.

"What? What did I do?" I raised my hand in surrender as I completely at lost here.

She rolled her eyes again. I had to say that even though she was pissed like this, the way she rolled her eyes was cute. Too cute.

"Your last episode in EXchange aired last night. The one when you confessed about your first love that disappeared on you?" she continued when I gave her a puzzling look. I recorded the episode for quite some time now, so obviously I couldn't remember everything that I said on the episode. But after her explanation, I remembered that episode.

"What about it?" I frowned as I thought there was nothing weird about that episode.

"Thanks to your confession, now we're getting calls from anyone that thought they knew your ex, nor claiming that she was your ex. The one that disappeared on you," she told me.

I was stunned. "Really?"

"Yeah. It's exhausting to filter all the calls. So far, nothing is proven true," she continued, deflating my hope that maybe, just maybe I would find her again after all this time. "I'll tell you if we find legit lead about her," she added when she saw my fallen expression.

"Thanks. And sorry for making such a ruckus," I waved to the hectic office behind me and she dismissed me before going back to her previous task, picking up calls.

I was impressed with the amount of attention that I got from that little statement. Some people tried to be detective and their effort was impressive. Yoojin showed me one of the thread that she found online. Somehow these people managed to list all trainees that were in my old company at the same time as I did. They crossed the ones that managed to debut and the ones that weren't foreigners. Oh, and obviously they took out all males trainees as well. I was surprised to see the final list of the names.

"Is their guess correct? Is she in the list?" Yoojin craned her neck to see the list from over my shoulder. I looked at the list in my hand and turned to face her.

"Not telling you," I folded the paper and slipped it to my pocket. "Come on, it's lunch time. Let's eat," I walked out of the office with Yoojin hot on my tail.