It's Like That, Though.

3 Months Later

Bey POV

Jay and I just wrapped up our "On The Run" tour two days ago and honestly, I was exhausted. We'd just flown back in and straight from the jet, we stopped at a small birthday party a friend of ours was throwing. A quick 'in and out' was all I felt I could handle since I had another stop tonight. So after about 40 minutes, we handled our goodbyes and birthday wishes and flexed.

As soon as we got home we sent the nanny off and kissed Blue goodnight. Jay changed and hopped right in the bed, knocking out almost immediately. He's so adorable when he sleeps. I watched him for a second, and then stripped to take a shower.

The shower is everyone's thinking place. My thoughts were all over the place tonight. After the elevator fight night a few months before, I'd felt it was time I told Sol everything. So I showed up at her house one afternoon and spilled all my magical beans. She obviously already knew about Jay cheating but she hadn't known about Robyn and I.

I explained that I was no longer in love with him, he was more like a bestfriend in my eyes. I knew he felt the change, but he never says anything. To say she was shocked was an understatement. She nearly fainted. But like all good sisters, she promised to keep it between us. I have no doubt she will always be in my corner. Plus now I have someone to vent to.

Speaking of Robyn... We've barely spoken since the BET Awards After Party. I didn't get the chance to call her until about a week later, and then she seemed cold and distant. I sent little 'I love you' and 'Miss you' texts throughout the tour, but she barely responded. We didn't have any chances of speaking privately after the VMA's, so I decided to wait. Until now.

I hopped out the shower, wrapped up in a towel and walked to Jay's side of the bed. This man is so dead to the world right now.

Bey: Jay... Jay... Baby!

I shook him. Nothing. Slapped his bare chest. That did it.

Jay: Wassap, Bae?

Bey: I'm bout to head to my girl's crib. I'll be back in the mornin', ok?

Did I just..

Jay: Huh...yeah. Ight. Love you.

Well, ok den.

Bey: Love you too.

I feel bad for leaving him and Blue in the dead of night, but I gotta go check my woman or I won't be able to sleep. I dressed quickly, grabbing the first things I saw. According to the latest rumor, Rihanna is fucking with DiCaprio. I hope to catch him over there. The hilarity. I pulled out my phone as I hopped in my car.

When me and Robyn had that quickie a few months ago, I remember thinking about how bad I wish I had a john. I had all these crazy images going through my head of all the positions I would take her in. About a week before the end of the tour, I found myself online searching for the perfect strap-on. They all looked ok, but I wanted something more personal, I guess. I stumbled on a website advert for a strapless. I knew I struck gold. I had two sent to the house, so they were there when I got home tonight.

Rihanna POV

(text convo start)

Bey: Baby

Rih: don't call me that. What tho?

Bey: You home?

Rih: ...why??

Bey: Yo no bs I'm gettin tired of your shit. Just answer the question

Rih: If ur tired of my shit then stop textin me. Go talk to ur husband. Tf.

(text convo end)

Seriously? She's clockin' me now? I bet she was just trying to see if I had someone over here. It's funny because I almost did, but I just wasn't feelin' it tonight. So, now I'm home alone. I had actually just gotten out of the shower when I got her text. It's been a few minutes and she ain't reply. She's probably mad. Good. The fuck.

The doorbell rang. Who the hell could that be? It's like three in the morning. I stand up, still wrapped in my towel, and head to the door, yanking it open.

Rih: Oh, it's you.

Bey: Who answers the door at 3am in a towel?

I took a minute to admire her, I hadn't seen her in months. She made sweatpants and an old t shirt look good. I decided to mess with her.

Rih: I thought you were someone else.

I turned around and walked into the kitchen so she wouldn't see my smirk. I heard her slam the door. Five, four, three...two-

Bey: Are you fuckin' kidding me? Who?!

Rih: *whirls around smiling* Oh my god, it was a joke! Relax! What you want anyway? I got no man 'ere, but ya free to search every room and shit. Wake me up when ya done so I can lock the door.

Bey POV

I haven't seen her in months and this is how she acts?

Bey: You think you're soo funny, don't you? Come here. *crooks finger*

Rih: *shakes head* Uh uh.

Bey: Why not?

Rih: I'm mad at you still.

Bey: Oh really?

Rih: *looks down* Yep.

Bey: Well so am I.

She looked up, saw the playful glint in my eye and took off. She's a bit faster than me so she narrowly escaped, shrieking bloody murder all through the house. After a few minutes, she tired herself out enough that I was able to tackle her to the floor in one of the carpeted hallways upstairs. I landed on top of her and held myself up on my hands.

Bey: Now. All that shit you been talkin' lately, ignoring my calls and texts... Ya gonna answer for dat tonight.

I got up on my knees and pried the towel from her fingers and threw it behind me. I'd already kicked my kicks off somewhere in the house, so I stripped down to nothing quickly. When I lay back on top of her, she gasped in surprise.

Rih: What...is that?

Bey: You know what it is. And guess what?

Rih: What?

I adjusted myself so I was laying between her legs, propped up on my elbows. I grasped my brand new strapless and rubbed it around her clit and through her folds. She bucked and whimpered against me. I leaned into her ear.

Bey: I'm bout to fuck the disrespect outta you.