The Concert

Jay POV

Rih: 'Dis was a stupid idea an' you are a stupid man! I 'ave no shirt to put on!
Jay: Hey, I didn't force you to play.
Rih: Shut up. Ughhh, what I'm gon' wear now?!

I laughed as she struggled to wash the big red stain out of her shirt in the bathroom sink without actually taking off the shirt.

Jay: Never woulda taken you for the modest type.
Rih: *scoffs* I'm not. It's jus'... I still feel alil' weird aroun' you sometime...
Jay: Oh. I get it.
Rih: It'll pass.
Jay: I know. Ima go wait outside.

She nodded and after I checked my face for any more blue, I walked out and sat on the couch to wait. A few minutes later I heard her cussing and then she came out of the bathroom, her stained pink shirt dripping.

Rih: I hate you, worm! 'Dis shirt cost me $200. So you owe me $300!
Jay: Ha! You trippin'. You didn't bring anythin' else in wit' you?
Rih: Obviously not. Everytin' is at d'otel.
Jay: Just have someone grab you one of Bey's concert shirts.

She turned to look at me crazy.

Rih: I would rather not.
Jay: Why?
Rih: Because. Ummmm, fuck I look like?

I shrugged and removed my own fresh t-shirt and held it out to her. I have a white beater on so I'm fine for now.

Jay: Here, cry baby.
Rih: *grabs shirt* You planned 'dis.
Jay: No, I always carry a change of clothes just incase. I like to be prepared for anythin'. Do you not?

She ignored me, removed and tossed her soaked shirt in the sink, before slipping mine on.

Jay: Doesn't look bad.
Rih: *sniffs* Thanks but I can't say d'same for 'da smell.
Jay: It's Gucci.
Rih: It's Garbage. Come on, y'all. Let's go see d'Wicked Witch.

She shoved me out of the room ahead of her, security trailing a respectable distance behind us.

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Bey POV

Stella: Yes, it's me... How are you?
Bey: You have ten seconds to tell me why you on my line.
Stella: I can't just call 'cause I miss you?
Bey: Seven seconds.
Stella: Come on, don't-
Bey: Four.
Stella: You really 'bout to do this..
Bey: Facts. Goodb-
Stella: *hurriedly* It's about Cyn!

I'd pulled the phone away from my ear to press the end button but I was still able to catch Cyn's name in time.

Bey: What about her?
Stella: She's all fucked up since Nicki cut her off basically and I just wanted to see if you could-
Bey: *incredulous* See if I could what, exactly? First of all, I know my bestfriend and when she's done wit' someone, right or wrong, the best thing you can do is fall back. She might come around. And second of all, I mean no offense, but right now I have more important things on my plate than worryin' 'bout Como La Flor's messy behind. *sighs* I'm sorry, but is that all? I'm kinda busy right now.
Stella: Yeah... that's... that's all, I guess.
Bey: Look, I'm sorry. I'll see what I can do, ok? Honestly, I know Nick is hurting too but she's stubborn so I can't guarantee anythin'. How you get my number?
Stella: Ok thank you, Bey. She doesn't even know I made this call. Stole the number out her phone when she hopped in the shower. Promise not to snitch.
Bey: *rolls eyes* I won't. But I gotta go.
Stella: 'Kay. Thank you so much, Bey. Doesn't hurt to try.

An Hour Later

I rolled my eyes, spotting Jay and Robyn strolling down the hall like they weren't supposed to be with me like two hours ago. I turned and motioned to my bodyguard as Jay and Robyn came near where I'd stopped in the hall.