XO

Rih POV

About fifteen minutes later, we got out of the shower. Wrapping ourselves in towels, we walked into the room only to see Mel casually lounging on my bed watching Sports Center.

She glanced up at us as we approached.

Mel: 'Bout time y'all was done. Half the hotel must've heard y'all fuckin'.

Bey laughed as I glared at Mel.

Rih: 'ow long you were here?
Mel: Long enough. *turns back to tv* Oh, and ya all out of Cocoa Pebbles.

I kissed my teeth, balling up my towel and threw it at her. Bey shrugged and tossed her towel on the bed, before lotioning up. She was taking too long so I snatched the bottle from her, making her pout.

Bey: Babyyy!
Rih: *pecks her lips* Don't pout Baby, it turns me on.
Bey: Whatever.
Mel: Aye! Go on wit' all dat. I'm tryna watch tv.
Rih: There's another tv in d'living room, you know.
Mel: Nope. If we leave y'all in here, it's a wrap. Ima stay right here 'til she *points to Bey* go.
Rih: Who else is 'ere?

She didn't respond, so I just finished getting dressed. Bey had already finished and was laying beside Mel on the bed. I sat at the vanity debating on which lipstick to use.

Rih: Baby...Babe...Stupid!
Bey: *eyes still on the tv* Yeah.
Rih: Whatchu tink about purple?
Bey: Huh? Oh...yeah Babe, that's nice. Yo Mellz, a hundred dollars says the Bucks gon' get they ass handed to them.
Mel: *bug-eyed* You must think I'm stupid. Ain't ever bettin' against the Bulls. D. Rose is a machine!
Bey: *laughs* I think you meant Mr. Butler. He'd wash him in a 1 on 1.
Mel: What?! Butler couldn't wash D. Rose's ball shorts!
Rih: Baby!
Bey: Yes, Robyn?
Rih: When you leavin' to finish the shoot?
Bey: I'm waitin' on Julius to come get me. *turns to Mel* Who's playin' tomorrow?

I rolled my eyes. This happens everytime they're together. I'd decided on the purple lipstick. I admired it in the mirror for a second, and then proceeded to head out of the room.

Mel jumped up and nearly tackled me at the door.

Mel: Wait, wait, wait!
Rih: Melissa what da fuck, man?!
Mel: Before you go out there I gotta tell you somethin'.
Rih: Ok. What?
Mel: Lele-
Rih: Oh, FUCK no!

I charged right past her and flung the door open. Finding Leandra and Keke in the living room, I started to leap over the couch before Mel caught me around my waist.

Rih: *yelling* Mel get da fuck- Why is dis bitch 'ere?! Nah! Lemme go, lemme go!
Mel: Chill, Robyn! What da Hell, man!

I could see Lele shaking behind Keke, peeking out at me. I maintained eye contact as I struggled to get out of Mel's grip, until she decided to just toss me back in my room, with Bey trailing behind.

Mel: Stay in here 'til you get ya ass togedda! *holds ear* Knockin' my earrings out an' shit!
Rih: I tol' ya bitch ass to lemme go!

Mel slammed the door closed behind her, and Bey locked it, leaning against it.

Rih: Move, Beyoncé.
Bey: No.

I walked right up to her and slammed the side of my fist into the door inches away from her head. She barely flinched.

Rih: *leans in* Move before I fuck you up too.
Bey: Do it.

I just stood there. She held my eyes as she reached up and cupped my cheek.

Bey: Baby...

I pulled my face away, and she grabbed it again.

Bey: Baby, calm down.
Rih: Why is she 'ere? She-I don' WANT 'er here! She made me- *deep breath* She made me almost...I almost lost you because of 'er... An' now she tink it's ok? Show up in MY 'otel room?! Fuck-
Bey: Robyn, she is your family whether you like it or not. And she genuinely thought-
Rih: No she didn't! She don't tink, she jus'-
Bey: Ok, well she was tryin' to help you. She didn't know if I knew about your lil' problem. She wasn't tryin' to get you in trouble, or she woulda called Monica. She didn't even tell Melissa. Right?

Three's Company (Beyonce and Rihanna Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें