Whenever, However

Rih POV

I'd only slept for about 4 hours but I still managed to wake up before my alarm. I turned over and lay there watching my fianceé sleep. How can someone be so beautiful all the time? It doesn't make any sense.

I sighed and got up, careful not to wake her. Eventhough her words hurt me last night, I still made sure I went to sleep with my arms around her. I decided to go get Blue alone to let her get a little extra rest.

Quickly getting ready, I went downstairs and sent for my driver. When he pulled the car around I got in and rested my head back against the seat, closing my eyes. While I was mentally going through my itinerary for the next week, Bey's "Flawless remix" came on the radio. I sighed as my mind drifted back to her.

Why did she say yes if she wasn't ready? Maybe she didn't want to marry me and she only said yes because she didn't want to embarrass me in front of everyone. Shit. Should've asked her in private like Keri suggested. Face palm.

We pulled up outside of Sol's house, and I hopped out and rang the doorbell. I waited a few seconds and then rang it again, making a beat out of it. Solange yanked the door open and smacked my hand away, staring at me.

Sol: Seriously?
Rih: *shrugs* You was takin' too long. Where my baby?

She smirked and walked further into the house with me trailing behind.

Sol: *yelling* BINKY, YO' DADDY HERE!
Rih: Asshole. An' why you call 'er "Binky"?
Sol: 'Cause she-

She stopped and turned towards the sound of small feet running towards us. Blue ran into the room and stood there for a second before jumping into my outstretched arms. I stood up, kissing all over her face as she giggled.

Blue: 'Top, Deda!
Rih: Uh-uh Princess, what is dis in ya mouth?
Blue: Is mine.
Rih: But what is it?
Sol: That's what I was about to tell you. Lil' devil stole Titan's pacifier and been hidin' from me all mornin'.

Blue whined and buried her face in my neck.

Rih: Uh-uh, look at me.

She turned her head enough to look at me out of the corner of her eye.

Rih: Give it to TT. You know it's not yours.

When I said that, Blue had the nerve to mean mug me. I glared back and raised my free hand.

Rih: Aye! Try me.

She panicked and waived the pacifier in Solange's direction.

Blue: No Deda! Here 'go TT, here!
Sol: *takes it* Thank you.
Rih: Now apologize.
Blue: I s-
Rih: Don' look at me, look at 'er.
Blue: *looks at Sol* I sorry.
Sol: It's ok, Baby. Ima see you later, ok?
Blue: *sniffling* Kay.
Rih: Wha's wrong wit' you?
Blue: *rubs eyes* 'Teepy, Deda.

She leaned her head back on my shoulder. Solange chuckled and shrugged.

Sol: She was up half the night running around and fighting her sleep. I guess she was waiting for one of y'all to come get her.
Rih: *sighs* She so damn spoil. Lemme get 'er home to take a nap. Ima see you later, Soso.

I started walking towards the front door.

Sol: *yells* Lock my door behind you!

""""""

Bey POV

Bey: It's not that I don't want kids wit' her or to come out wit' her. She really just caught me off guard, yo. I just ain't tryna push nothing else outta my vagina for at least three more years.
Nicki: *moans* Mmmm Babe, staaaahp. I'm on the phone!... Well you need to...uhh...to tell her dat. That's prolly why she left yo' ass this mornin'. You don't always think before you speak....Papiii stop... You really ready to come out, though?
Bey: I mean, yeah. Whenever or however she wants. I've been thinkin' about it since I woke up and saw that she wasn't next to me. For a second, I entertained the thought of her leaving me and I know I never wanna know what that level of pain and heartache feels like.