Don't Act Like You Forgot

Bey POV

Bey: She was only actin' like that because yo' nosy ass was here.
Nicki: I hope for your sake that you're right.
Bey: I am. Trust me, I know my girl.

A Week Later

The media has been going crazy waiting for some sort of statement from me to explain what happened. I eventually decided that I wouldn't say anything. I hadn't personally spoken to Stella since that night, but Nicki has assured me that I had nothing to worry about. Apparently, her and Stella's friend Cynthia have been getting pretty close. Whenever I'm out I'm constantly hounded by paparazzi, and my soon-to-be ex-husband's absence hasn't gone unnoticed. My family knows the actual story and accepts me, and my fanbase is pretty much accepting of whatever I do. In the end, that's all that matters to me.

'Ye came through yesterday to pick up Blue for Shawn, since I still can't stand to see that man's face. Kanye told me that Shawn told him everything about Rob and I, and surprisingly, he didn't make much of a fuss. In his eyes we are always going to be family. When I'd asked him if he's heard from her in the past week, he told me that she'd been practically sleeping in the studio working on a new single. See, Nicki was wrong. My baby's just been busy. But I did miss her voice (amongst other things), so I decided to call her.

Rih POV

I stepped out of the booth, and sat back to watch the engineer tweak everything. The track was finally done and I just knew the fans were going to love it. He played it back for us, and I walked around the room dapping everyone up and dancing along. Melly caught my attention, indicating that my cell was ringing. I grabbed it from her and shuffled out of the room, putting the phone on speaker.

Rih: What?
Bey: Hey, Baby! Guess what?

I rolled my eyes.

Rih: Don't...neva mind. What you want?
Bey: Seriously? What's your problem?
Rih: I don't have a problem. We ain't togedda so I ain't nobody's "Baby". Now, what do you want?
Bey: Oh. So, now we ain't together?
Rih: You deaf?
Bey: Please don't start ya shit. I miss you, Baby. Where are you?
Rih: Do Stella know you callin' me?
Bey: *scoffs* You know I ain't wit' nobody's Stella. Stop it.
Rih:  Look, I gotta go.
Bey: You not gon' come see me though?
Rih: No.
Bey: *baby voice* Robbby!
Rih: What?
Bey: I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
Rih: I don't care.
Bey: *voice husky* But... I need you, Robyn.

Mel came around the corner and started humping against the wall, pretending to throw her head back in ecstasy. I threw my pen at her and she ran off laughing. I took Bey off speaker and walked further down the hall.

Rih: No.
Bey: *whines* Pleaaase?
Rih: I-I'm workin'.
Bey: Daddy...

Fuck.

Rih: Gimme an hour.

I hung up and speedwalked back into the room, nearly crashing into Mel as I did. She had a knowing smirk plastered on her face as she followed me out of the building after I said my goodbyes to everyone.

Rih: *annoyed* What?
Mel: I didn't say anythin'.
Rih: Ight.

We walked to our seperate cars and got in. She pulled up beside me as I lit my blunt. I was going to need this tonight.

Mel: You good?
Rih: Yes, Melissa.
Mel: Don't let da pussy control you!
Rih: Bye, Melissa.

""""""""""""""""""

Pulling up outside Sol's house, I texted her to let her know I was here. She texted back a "K. hold on". After checking that I had everything on me, I made to exit the car, only for Bey to hop in the passenger's seat. I stared at her confusedly.

Rih: Um, whatchu doin'?
Bey: I'm goin' to your house.

I didn't feel like arguing with her, so I started the car and drove off. It was silent for a while.

Bey: Robyn.
Rih: We are not talkin' about dis tonight. *glances at Bey* You said you wanted to fuck. You lie?
Bey: No, but-
Rih: Den sit back an' shut up.
Bey: *mumbles* Got this whole car smellin' like loud pack.
Rih: Da fuck I say?

When we walked in, she kicked the door closed behind her and pinned me against it, planting open mouth kisses on my neck. I moan, holding her close by her waist. I'll give her a little "control". Before I know it, clothes are flying on our way to my bed room. In just our underwear now, Bey has me sit on the edge of my bed while she straddles my lap. While I'm distracted by her tongue down my throat, she reaches around my back and unhooks my bra. We pull away slightly so she can throw it on the floor.

Biting her lip at the view, she lays me down, placing feather light kisses down my sternum. I moan and arch my back, pressing myself closer to her mouth. Her lips then move to my right breast; circling the perky nipple, teasing me a little before taking all of it her mouth. I moan again and grab the back of Bey's head in pleasure.

Rih: *moans* Mmm...Beyyy...

She grunts in pleasure at the sound of me moaning her name. She continues to kiss all over my body, purposely avoiding the spot I need her most.

Rih: *frustrated* Come...on, baby...

Bey smirks hovering over my center. I glared down at her.

Bey: What you need, Robyn?
Rih: *moans* I need you to stop fuckin' wit' me an' fuck me!
Bey: Your wish is my command.

She licked my slit from bottom to top, causing me to buck my hips up. She holds them down before wrapping her lips around my clit and sucks.

Rih: Ooh shhhit, Beyoncé... soo good.

I moan, bringing her head closer. She then moves back down and starts jack-hammering me with her tongue, causing me to moan her name louder.

Bey POV

I feel a throb of need between my own legs; my underwear already soaking wet at the sound of my name on her lips. As soon as it feels like Robyn's about to bust, I pull away.

Rih: Ugh! Why you stop?!

I take off my ruined underwear then settle between her legs, connecting our centers. She moans at the slick contact, our clits smashed against eachother.

Bey: I couldn't *gasp* take it anymore. You know what Daddy's moans do to me.

Robyn spread her legs wider, and we both moan in response, getting a better angle. We sped up our thrusts, grunting in pleasure, as a thin layer of sweat covered us. I lean down to connect our lips in a sloppy kiss; all tongue and teeth.

Bey: Uhhh, righ there-righ there-right fuckin'- th...FUCK!

She suddenly flipped us so I was now laying on my back. I barely had a second to register which way was up before she plunged three fingers inside me. I yelped and jumped a bit, making me crack my head against the headboard. I moved to snatch her hand from inside of me, but she was faster. Using one hand to hold both of my hands over my head, she quickened her pace, curving her fingers upward.

Bey: *panting* It's...too...too much!
Rih: Shut up an' tek it!

She fucked me like that through three more orgasms, finally giving in to my pleas of mercy. I was a blubbering mess at this point, and for the most part she seemed unaffected by my tears. Licking my juices from her fingers, she crashed next to me on the bed.

Rih: Am I bringin' you 'ome now?
Bey: *sniffling* What?
Rih: I don' tink I even 'ave da strength to drive you 'ome right now. If you really wanna go, wake me up in an hour. Oddawise, goodnight.

I just looked at her in disbelief as she lay flat on her back, and proceeded to fall asleep. In my face. She hadn't even sounded mad. If anything she sounded indifferent, like it didn't matter if I stayed or not. She's never been like this with me before, so I had no idea how to react. Opting to let it go until morning, I turned over and drifted off to sleep.