G4L

Mel POV

2:15 AM

The heavy glass door creaked loudly as I entered the building. I looked around the room as I made my way to the desk. There's no one here besides an elderly woman dozing on a bench near the bathrooms. Good. I doubt we'll have to worry about her uploading anything onto any social media sites. When I reached the desk, I cleared my throat to catch the bored-looking attendant's attention.

Mel: Hello. I'm here to post bail for-
Clerk: Name?

Well, if you'd let me finish... I took a breath.

Mel: Robyn Fenty.
Clerk: I.D.?

I handed it to her and she glanced at it, then typed some things in her computer for about ten minutes. I shifted my footing in impatience. She finally turned back to me, handing me my I.D.

Clerk: Bail is set for $100. How will you be paying?
Mel: *reaches into purse & hands her a bill* Cash.
Clerk: Have a seat over there.
Mel: Ok. How long do you think this will take?
Clerk: *eyes on computer* 'Bout an hour or so.

I sighed and sat down, making myself as comfortable in my seat as the hard, metal chair would allow. I unlocked my phone and sent a simple text.

Mel: About an hour.

Checking the time, I saw it was a little after two. I closed my eyes. Rob hasn't been arrested since that little incident in Berlin like ten years ago. I hope she's doing ok back there.

Rih POV

I sighed again as I lay on the hard cot in this 6-by-9 cell. Because I'm a celebrity, they took pity on me and supplied me with a cell by myself. No bars, just a heavy metal door with a small window. It would make it harder for passing offenders to see in, but no one would really think to look in anyway.

If the police knew what I'd been doing thirty minutes before they arrested me, they wouldn't have given a damn what the other criminals did to me. Hopefully Bey is still asleep, because I don't have the energy to deal with her questions tonight. I closed my eyes.

(Flashback: All POVs)

3:21 PM

We pulled up and parked around the back of BQE. Surprisingly, the parking lot was fairly empty, considering it was only 3 in the afternoon. I told Paul I could go in alone. Blue immediately began whining and grabbing for me.

Rih: What I tell you 'bout whinin', Princess? Sit back. Ima be right back, ok?
Blue: *sniffs* Kay.

I pulled my hood and sunglasses on, and ran around the side to the entrance. Grabbing a cart, I quickly got two different 24 racks of beer and a fifth of Jameson. I was turning the corner in the wine aisle, when I accidently bumped the cart into someone.

Rih: Oh, shi-I'm so sorry.

I made to move around them, but they held my cart still. I slowly looked up for the first time and realized it was a man. A tall, bald, built, white man. We stared at each other for a second. There was something familiar about his eyes. Something that unnerved me.

Man: Robyn Rihanna Fenty...

Maybe he's just a fan I've met before? I know I would remember someone like him. Most of my fans are short, teenage girls. We're basically in a secluded area; there's no one down here. Hopefully I can convince him to keep quiet.

Rih: Um, yeah. Aye, listen. I'll take a pic an' sign ya bare chest if you waan, as long as you promise not to go runnin' 'round d'parkin' lot yellin' my name. Deal?