Shady

Hi. I finished my last round of chemoooooooo!!!! CANCER FREE B!(#, WOOO!!! Anyway, here's a lil' somethin'.

Rih POV

I felt my phone vibrate as I tossed the last of the broken pieces of furniture in the pile with the rest of them on the back porch. I pulled it out and made myself confortable on the couch while Bey and Nicki continued to clean up the glass and debris.

Rih: 'Alo?
Mel: Aye, you back yet? Or did you cancel last night's flight too?

It's like she can literally feel when I need to talk to her. This happens way too often.

Rih: Nah, I'm back. *sighs* Actually, I got some shit I needa talk-
Mel: *whisper-yelling* I knew I knew dat face!
Rih: What?
Mel: Shhh! Dat bitch...
Rih: *whispers* Sorry. Wait, why we whisperin'?
Mel: Because!
Rih: Because? ... What bitch?... Yo?
Mel: I tol' you to hold on, damn! I'm 'bout to send you somethin', tell me when you get it.

No, she did not. But I shut up anyway. I heard some shuffling and what sounded like wind, and then she was back on the line.

Mel: Ok, now check ya phone.
Rih: Arite...

I opened the pictures and my eyes widened as I put the phone back to my ear.

Rih: Das Meek? Who's da yam?
Mel: Yeah and dat's Bow Wow's shorty. Erica, I think.
Rih: Oh yeah! From..um, Love & Basketball or someshit...
Mel: Love & HipHop. Dat's Cyn's ex.
Rih: Shut up. I knew dat. Why dey all ova each otha??
Mel: Beats me, nigga!
Rih: Where you at anyway?
Mel: Well now, I'm on my way to ya crib. But when I took da picture, I was a DD's.
Rih: Oh good. I need you to clean me up when you get 'ere.
Mel: Clean you up?
Rih: I'll explain everyting when you arrive.
Mel: Ight. Gimme 30. And roll up.
Rih: Ight.

I hung up and stared down at my phone, jumping in surprise when a broom brushed my foot.

Bey: Babe if you not gon' help, at least stay out the way.
Rih: Oh...yeah, sorry.

She must've sensed that something was wrong and came to sit by me.

Bey: Hey. You ok? If this is about the furniture and stuff, I promise I'll replace everything. I really am sorry, Baby. Next time I'm upset, I will try talking it out first.
Rih: *smiles a little* An' if you don't like my answers?
Bey: *smiles back* Then...hide.

My smile dropped when Onika walked into the room. Bey looked at me in confusion but I ignored her and focused on Nicki, clearing my throat.

Rih: C'mere, Nick. I gotta show you sum'n.

I pulled up the pictures and showed them to her and I'm sure she recognised Erica straight away. Her face was blank as she handed my phone back and stood up. Bey snatched it from me and snorted.

Bey: Well ain't dat some sh-
Nicki: Meek is cheating on me.

We both looked up at her.

Bey: *sighs* Onika-
Nicki: That mothafucka...is cheatin'  on me...ME...wit-wit her of all people! Can you believe the audacity of dis nigga?!

I cleared my throat again and nudged Bey, who ignored me and continued to stare into the empty fireplace. Ok then.

Rih: Wit' all due respect, Nicki, you 'aven't exactly been faithful youself. An' why you all worked up? You don' even like Meek.
Nicki: *yells* I neva said I ain't like him!
Bey: *confused* Yes, you did.
Nicki: No, you did! Just because I don' enjoy sex wit' him don't mean I don't like him! I mean, come on now! We made music togetha... I got him all ova my IG!
Bey: And you know as well as I that, that don't mean a damn thing. *sighs* I'm sorry but I'm really not understanding the problem.
Rih: Da prollum, Beyoncé, is she jus' realized dat not even d'Queen of rap can always have 'er cake an' eat it too. She don' want 'im, but she don't want anybody else to want 'im either.
Nicki: That's not true!
Rih: Yeah, we know. Ima let you tell it, ight?
Nicki: *glares at Rih* YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, BITCH!