Drunk In Love & He Knows

Bey POV

So she's going to talk to me like I'm one of her hoes off the street? Psh!

Bey: Nigga, who the fuck-
Rih: *ignores her* Go tell Nicki ya leavin'. Ya security will follow us out.

I stood where I was, glaring at her. This girl think I'm scared or something? Bitch, I'm Beyoncé! I'm not going to let Rihanna run me. She looked around then yanked me towards her by my neck.

Rih: I don't 'ave d'patience to watch you pretend to be in charge right now, so go find 'er. Now.

You know what, never mind.

Bey: OK! Ok...lemme go, please?

She released me and placed her hand on the small of my back, shoving me forward. I stumbled a little more than was necessary, I guess I was a little more intoxicated than I thought. I searched the bar with Julius tailing behind me until I found Nicki dancing and laughing with Rorrey and a few of Robyn's friends. Some girl was grinding on her front while she was talking to someone else and I don't understand how she can even concentrate. Only friend I'd actually met was Melissa, and that was way back, but I recognized the rest from Instagram. Yes, I check my baby's public page every once in a while.

Bey: Yo! Onika! Rorrey! ..Guys?!

They kept carrying on like I wasn't even there. There were a couple people dancing inbetween us, so I pushed my way through. By the time I got there they had stopped dancing and were looking at something over my shoulder. I turned around in time to see Rob motioning for them to follow us out the door. Nicki grabbed shorty and led the way.

As soon as we made it outside, one of the girls, Leandra I think, started bugging out when she got a good look at me.

Lele: BITCH, is dat Beyoncé?!

I'm guessing she's a fan. How cute. I glanced at Rob, who shrugged nonchalantly.

Bey: *shakes Lele's hand* It's reaaally nice to meet you. Lele, right?
Lele: Or Ms. Lele, if ya nasty.
Bey: *smirks & winks* Ok...Ms. Lele.

She squealed again and I saw Rob frown in my peripheral. Why is she so adorable? Then some of the others jumped in mine and Rob's face, asking questions and shit until they noticed Nicki, then she was bombarded too until Robyn finally got them to back off.

Rih:*whispers* Get rid of d'security.
Bey: *turns to Julius & Paul* Yo I'm gonna just go chill at Robyn's crib tonight. Y'all can head back to the hotel and I'll call y'all tomorrow.

Nicki and her new 'friend' just stared at me.

Bey: Onika! I'm fine. I'll be back at the room tomorrow afternoon at the latest. I promise!
Nicki: You sure? *glances at Rob*
Bey: Yes.

She stood there until I offered her the brightest smile I could muster. Finally she sighed and pecked my lips goodnight. Robyn didn't even bat an eyelash; she was the same with Melissa. We watched as Julius and Paul led Nicki and company towards the rental. Once they'd pulled off out of sight, me and Rob squeezed into the back seat with Rorrey and Keke for the short ride to my girlfriend's crib.

Once we got there, we said goodnight to Rorrey, and I followed her up a long staircase and down a long hallway to her room and started stripping immediately. She watched me intently, her bottom lip trapped between her lip. I put on a little show for her, shimmying my hips and shit and her gaze excited me a little. The fact that she tripped completely nude, did nothing for my libido either.

I finally successfully removed most of my clothing, leaving me in only my panties. I stumbled up in her personal space. I know I'm supposed to be all mad at Rih for trying to break up with me over the phone and shit but, I'm horny and she looking like 'Daddy' right now.