Raji

Rih POV

Rih: You babysittin' or sum'n?
Rita: Erm, not exactly...
Rih: Whatchu- oh my God, he yours?!

I studied the child's features and he didn't really look much like Rita, if at all. He looked like he may be around three or four years old. Either that or he's just tall for his age. He was about a half-shade lighter than me with a cute button nose, thick pink "nigga lips" and dark brown curls that someone had just let grow freely. He was beautiful.

Rita: *chuckles nervously* Not exactly?
Rih: Da fuck dat mean? It's eidda yes or no.

Rita sighed and led me towards the kitchen, the child dozing in her arms. She looked nervous again and I didn't understand why. If he actually was her child, and he was conceived while her and I were still messing around, I wouldn't be mad. We were never exclusive anyway.

Rita: Robyn...

She bit her lip, a nervous habit I'd picked up from her.

Rih: Yeah?
Rita: I would like you to meet Rohan Raji...
Rih: Oh, dat's a cute-
Rita: Fenty..
Rih: What?
Rita: Fenty, Robyn. His last name is Fenty.
Rih: What? Why?

I'm 100% certain that none of my siblings have any kids that I don't know about. So basically, this bitch gave her child my name. Like that was normal. And the whole RRF thing... There must be something I'm missing.

Rih: Rita...why is his last name Fenty?
Rita: Well, since neither of us told our lawyers we wanted our contracts terminated, by law his last name was to be Fenty. He is more yours than mine, after all.

I stood there and stared at her. Lawyers? There was something tugging at the back of my mind; another distant memory I'd long since buried probably. I followed her into a room right next to her own, and stood infront of her as she sat in a rocking chair, lulling Rohan to sleep.

Rih: Wait, mine? 'Ow could he be mine? I tink I woulda remembered givin' birth-
Rita: No, I did that part.
Rih: Rita, you know I don't 'ave a dick, right?
Rita: *incredulous* You really don't remember? You must've been heavier on the nose candy than I thought. It was only three years ago! Last time you'd been here, in fact...

(Flashback)

Rita: No seriously! I want...I want to know what it's like to carry a baby. I mean, look at me! *gestures to body* I'm pert, right. And me mum says I've got birthin' hips, yeh? So I'd be the perfect candidate. 'Sides, if you were a guy it'd of happened anyway!
Rih: 'Ow you figure?
Rita: Robyn, please. You've been here 14 hours and you've fucked me for 10.
Rih: Maybe I was happy to see you.
Rita: My vagina more like. Plus Carribeans aren't into things like rubbers or protection in general...and the word "no". Can't even pronounce it.

Dudley laughed loudly for a minute before stopping.

Dudley: Hey!

Mitch probably just remembered he's St. Lucian.

Dudley: Rita, you're plastered.
Rih: *whispers to Dudley* Jus' keep fillin' 'er shot glass wit' water. She won't notice.
Rita: I'm just as sober as you lot! Just...just listen for a sec, yeh?

We nodded our heads for her to continue, both of us trying to keep a straight face.

Rita: Robyn wants a baby, but doesn't want to get pregnant...right?

I nodded.

Rita: And you, Dudley- you would agree to donating your sperm, no strings attached, should she wish it?