The Morning After (Continued)

Bey POV

Without a word I jumped onto the bed and straddled her waist. I knew I didn't have to leave immediately, but I didn't want to lose track of time. Somehow I knew that we would always get lost in each other when we had sex. Fuck around and the next thing I knew, it'd be 4am. I leaned in close to her face.

Bey: I got shit to do, so for the last time- no.

She just smirked at me and then her face changed and she let out a little moan. I was confused for a second and then I felt it. She was playing with herself while I sat in her lap.

Rih: Fine. Jus...*moans* Tek off ya shirt.

I gave her a look.

Rih: I won' touch. Promise. I jus need... I waan see yuh.

I blushed. This was so hot I was so wet. I'd never done anything like this before. I slowly took off my shirt, giving her a little show. Her face lit up like a 17 year old boy. Her eyes jumped all over my face, finally zeroing in on my breasts and staying there, my nipples hardening in arousal. I felt her hand move faster, the wet smacking sound of her fingering herself loud in my ears.

She was panting now, her eyes darting back and forth between my breasts.

Rih: Fuck. Ya so *pant* sexy...

Bey: Suck on it.

I put my hands against the headboard and leaned into her ear.

Rih: What?

Bey: Put my nipple in your mouth and suck on it. I know you want to.

I arched my back. Pushing my left tit into her face, I rubbed my nipple against her lips. She let out a sound somewhere between a grunt and a moan, and latched on. Wrapping those lips around my hard nub. I moaned as she sucked, it felt too good. I tilted my head down to watch her, and our eyes locked. Dark brown and sea green. She slid her left hand down between us and stuck her middle finger under my panties and into my wet opening.

My orgasm took me by surprise and my body exploded, I slouched forward into her shoulder. Robyn let go a second later, she kept pumping and ground her pelvis up into me a few times before she went still. I could feel her heart racing. I giggled into her shoulder.

Bey: Good?

Rih: *sucks finger* Yeaaaah...

Bey: So... You really are a boob girl.

Rih: I could jerk off to ya ass too...gotta fuckin' fatty...

Bey: Still high?

Rih: Yyyep.

I giggled again and sat up a little to claim her lips. I would never get tired of this. We alternated between pecks and frenching for a few minutes. Everytime one of us would pull away, the other would latch on again. It was my turn to pull away.

Bey: N- *kiss* Bab- *kiss and pulls away* I gotta get ready to leave.

Rih: Nooo! Fine. When Ima see you again?

Bey: *sighs and gets off the bed, pulling on her clothes* I don't know.

Rih: *sinks down under covers* 'Kay.

I left the room for a minute to find my keys and sneakers. I know I smell like straight up pussy, considering I was knee deep all night. Gotta run straight to the shower when I get home. I walked back in the room to see her staring at the ceiling.

Bey: Baby, I'm out. *walks over to her side* Gimme kiss.

Rih: *kisses her, eyes searching Beyonce's face* Say it again.

Bey: *smiles knowingly* I. Love. You.

Rih POV

I must've passed out because the next thing I knew, my bestfriend Melissa was standing over my bed, holding the pillow she just assaulted me with.

Rih: What the fuck, Forde!

Mel: Sorry, but do you know how hard it is to wake you up? I called your cell like seven times before I barged in here and I could hear your ringtone from downstairs. Why are you naked?

Hmm... didn't even realize. Oh well.

Rih: *smirks* Well, what had happened was-

Mel: Nevamind. I got a feelin' I don't wanna know. Plus it's already thirty to four, so we only have a few hours to shop before your mini shoot at six. *turns to head back downstairs* I'm givin' you 10 minutes! And call Madeline! Gettin' yo high ass up really isn't my job.

I groaned and sunk back into my pillows. Lemme get up before she comes back with an ice bucket. She did say I had 10 minutes. I really only need 7. I closed my eyes for a second.

SPLASH!