Addicted To You

****remember this episode on MADtv? 💀

Three Weeks Later

Bey POV

Teacher: Remember that eye contact is very important...

I could tell Robyn had tuned out the rest of what the teacher lady was saying as she worked on the alphabet with Rohan. All of our immediate family, including Jay and even Nicki were learning to sign for him. It was too sweet and every time I thought about it or saw them practicing, my eyes welled. Damn hormones.

To make sure we weren't overwhelming him, only Rita, Rob and Rohan usually studied together with an instructor, while the rest of us studied online and/or in separate classes.

I'm only here today because Rita had a meeting she couldn't get out of and Robyn insisted; making a big show with her hands so Rohan would understand and join in. I couldn't resist two pairs of the same beautiful eyes looking at me like that so, here I am. The learning process is an experience. Rohan and Blue seem to be picking it up faster than any of us but we were told that was to be expected for children so young.

Another surprise was Robyn. She's picking ASL up almost as fast as the kids while I still mix up the sign for "sign" with "spaghetti". This is part of the reason I was wary of coming with them. Every time I messed up bad, Rohan would laugh and Robyn would pull that stupid smirk.

The other part was because I can't stand to be around my wife. The pregnancy hormones are getting to me and every time I see her I want her to bend me over. Sexy Daddy... Ugh, it's horrible.

Rih: No, no. Like 'dis.

I looked up to see the instructor was no longer in the room and Robyn was now laying on the floor on her back with Rohan kneeling beside her, copying the movement of her fingers. My eyes narrowed.

Bey: Are you seriously teaching him to spell f-u-c-k right now?

She had the decency to look a little guilty.

Rih: Huh? No. Ay, babe look. We got a new sign for your name.

She gently tapped his shoulder and pointed to her lips.

Rih: Show Bey 'ow we make 'er name.

He smiled brightly then got up and ran over to me.

Rohan: Watch, BB!

I managed to keep from jumping at his loud tone. Since he woke up in the hospital, what little hearing he had left has been deteriorating slowly.

I smiled in encouragement and he held up the letter 'B' then raised the 'B' up to the side of his head, imitating a queen. I laughed and gave him a hi-5 while Robyn looked on proudly.

They've changed the sign for my name like four times already. I made sure he was watching my lips before I spoke slowly.

Bey: I think that's the best one yet, Prince!

////////////////////////////////////////////

We got into the car when the chauffeur opened the door for us and I noticed the music playing and laughed. When he got in the driver's seat I saw him blush in the rearview mirror while turning it down.

Driver: I am so sorry Mrs. & Mrs. I--
Bey: No, no. It's alright. You got the whole album?
Driver: Yes, ma'am.
Bey: Good. Play track eight and turn it up.

He nodded and a moment later mine and the girls' harmonies filled the car. I smirked at Robyn's confused expression and turned to Rohan and started singing along.