I Call Da Sha-Sha-Shotz

Rih POV

I woke up to see Bey talking quietly on her cellphone. Looking down, I noticed that I was still naked and exposed on top of the covers. I glanced to the right at the clock on my nightstand. 8:15 is too early for me to be awake so I closed my eyes, willing sleep to reclaim me for at least another hour.

I was nearly there before I felt someone straddling me.

Rih: *eyes still closed* Beyoncé, get off.
Bey: Baby, wake up.
Rih: I'm tired. Get off so I can sleep.
Bey: If I leave you alone, you'll sleep all damn day.
Rih: So? Get. *opens eyes* Off.
Bey: Ok.

I closed my eyes as I felt her get off the bed, but then reopened them when she slid back on top of me, bare ass naked. The t-shirt and panties from earlier laying on the floor.

Rih: *sits up* What are you doin'?
Bey: You did say get off. So, that's what I'm 'bout to do. Wanna help?

I just stared at her, and she smirked and started rubbing all over herself. I can't watch this. I want to throw her off of me, but I really don't trust myself to touch her. I can't just wait it out either. She started grinding on me, pulling and pinching on her nipples and moaning. I watched her left hand slowly descend from her breast to her clit, rubbing it in time with her grinding, her wetness now coating my lower abdomen. It was a sexy sight, and I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

Rih: *voice raspy* You gon' make me hurt you.
Bey: *moans* You know I like it like dat, Daddy.

I opened my mouth to say something else, and she leaned forward and stuck her tounge in my mouth. I moaned and she smirked against my lips, as if she knew I'd cave. This thought pissed me off so I pushed her onto her back, biting her lip hard enough to be painful.

Bey: *breaks away* Ahh! Damn Baby, what the fuck?

I ignored her, and moved to get off of the bed, but she grabbed me around my waist, forcing me to fall back between her legs. I lifted myself up on my elbows and glared down at her. She glared back.

Rih: Beyoncé, stop.
Bey: Then fuck me.
Rih: No. Lemme go 'fore I hurt you, no bullshit.
Bey: *incredulous* Whatchu got a bitch waitin' on you or some shit?
Rih: *sarcastic* Yep! Let go.

She moved her arms and I jumped off the bed and went to brush my teeth and shower. I expected her to try to join me, but to my relief, she didn't. When I came out she was sitting on one side of my bed, glaring at my phone on the opposite side. She knew better than to touch.

Bey: CC keeps callin' you. Who's CC, Robyn?

I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone, putting it on speaker as I dressed.

Rih: Ayeee girl, wah go'on?
CC: *giggles* Your accent sounds sexier every time I hear it. How is that possible?

I heard Bey kiss her teeth.

Rih: *laughs* I don't know, but what's up? I feel like I 'aven't heard from you in a grip!
CC: Nothing really...besides the fact that I have a new movie coming out soon!
Rih: Oh, I heard about dat. Paper Towns, right? I'm soo excited to see it. When it premiere, again?
CC: I honestly don't know! *laughs* Some time around July...or was it August? Anyway, I heard that a certain someone has been trying to make a name for themselves in the fashion industry lately and that, that certain someone would be in London in a week's time. Know anything about that?
Rih: Hmmm. I maaay know someone. Why do you ask?
CC: Wellll, I was simply hoping to kidnap you for a few hours when you get here... you know, like old times?

Bey threw on her t-shirt and stomped out of the room, slamming my door behind her. I'll fix that in a second.

Rih: Oh, definitely! Yo I gotta go though, so Ima hit you up when I touch down, ight?
CC: Kay, bye beautiful!