Neva End

Rih POV

She stared at me. I stared at her, never breaking eye contact because I wanted to make sure she knew that in this moment I was the most sincere I've ever been. As sincere as I was the night I declared my love for her. The night I proposed. The night I said "I do". I couldn't go on without her by my side. My heart couldn't take it and I needed her to understand this.

It's selfish and I'm evil for putting her in this postion, I know. But at this point, I can't bring myself to give a single solitary fuck. She is mine, but most importantly, I am hers. We tried it her way, now it's my turn.

Bey: You cannot be serious.
Rih: I am.
Bey: Robyn... Do not do this to me. Don't! This isn't fair!
Rih: Don't--You did 'dis to ME, Beyoncé! You an' my kids are my everything! You jus' can't go... You can't.
Bey: What am I supposed to do wit' 'dat?!
Rih: Stay! Stay for once! You always waan leave when shit get's rough! Why can't you eva' stay?

She stared at me, apparently at a loss for words. I didn't blame her; I don't think I would've known what to say either. I belately noticed the tears running down her face and then took notice of my own wet cheeks. When did I start crying? The next time I spoke, my voice was shaky once more.

Rih: Come 'ere.

She slowly shook her head.

Bey: No. I'm leavin'.

I stood up and walked over to her until we were a foot apart then extended my hand.

Rih: Come here.

There was a minute's internal debate. And then she lifted her hand to mine. I closed my eyes, the overwhelming mixture of relief and guilt consumed me as I felt her cold fingers in the palm of my hand. Mine.

//////////////////////////////////////////

I came up from between her legs. My lips, the area around my mouth and all down my jaw was glazed in my love's juices. Her legs visibly shook as she struggled to keep from collapsing. I kept her bent over the side of the bed as I lined myself up and slowly slipped the strap in, pausing every few inches to give her a second to adjust, knowing it's been a while.

She grew impatient and shakily but forcefully pushed her hips backwards as I was pushing in, effectively taking it's full length inside in one stroke. Her animalistic moan and the way the almost painful feeling of the ridges rubbed harshly against my clit kept me from panicking about hitting the babies' foreheads. I couldn't bother to worry about anything in this moment.

Rih: Fuuuuck! Damn, Peaches...

She moaned unintelligible nonsense beneath me while I looked down at her, watching and hearing the wet sound of the strap going in and out, her essence a stark contrast to the midnight black of the plastic phallus. Her ass cheeks clapped around the toy and all of these sounds together were like music to my sexually deprived ears.

Rih: Arch da'shiii... Fuck, jus' like 'dat... *exhales heavily* Hmmmm... skin out...
Bey: Mmmmh, fuck!
Rih: Shit, squeeze it...
Bey: I c-can't... I can't s-stay up anymore, Daddy!

I pulled out and slapped her ass, earning myself another moan.

Rih: Get on d'bed an' turn ova.

She climbed up on the bed lazily and plopped down onto her back, her legs spread wide open allowing me to see just how turned on she was. I took a moment to admire my own personal naked, dripping, pregnant pussy before I pulled her legs to the edge of the bed, holding them up around my waist.

Rih: Ready fi buddy, gyal?

She moaned wantonly in response and I accepted that as an answer. Ramming myself into her, I hardcore drilled it until she was literally weeping from sensitivity. Ridiculously turned on I let one of her legs go, murmuring my approval when she kept it up around me and wedged my hand down between us, rubbing my engorged clit as best as I could while keeping time with my thrusting.