Duke's

Bey POV

We spent most of yesterday with the kids and Rajad, showing the little ones the island. Robyn was soo excited to show us her favorite hangouts and restaurants. Meg had to fly back this morning, but Mel and Lele were still here.

Robyn went out somewhere this morning, so it was just Mama, the kids and I lounging around the pool for most of the day. After a while, both kids dropped like flies and I figured I might as well go relax too.

I woke up to Robyn softly smacking me in the face.

Bey: Ugh! Robyn, stooop!
Rih: Get up den.
Bey: *whines* Noooo! What time is it?

I sat up and looked around. I'd just noticed how dark the room was. I must've been more tired than I thought.

Rih: Seven-ish. Come on, you needa get some food in ya system 'fore we go out.

I flopped back down, groaning.

Bey: Babe, I'm tired! Tomorrow, I promise.
Rih: Nope! We leave tomorrow night.
Bey: *rolls off bed* Ughhhh! Fine, leggo.

"""""""""""""""""""

About two hours later, Rorrey, Robyn and I were walking out the door towards Mel's jeep. I lit the joint in my hand as I climbed in. Mel kept beeping the horn while we were getting in, which annoyed me. We only had her waiting like ten minutes. I wanted to kiss my kids goodbye, it wasn't that serious.

Bey: Melissa, if you don't get yo' hand off dat damn horn...
Mel: What crawled up yo' ass and died? Had me out here waitin' and yet you the one with the attitude. How dat work?
Rih: See, Mel. Told you Solange was d'nice sista.
Bey: *scoffs & takes a pull* Solange is adopted anyway, so...

Rorrey and Robyn laughed.

Mel: Jus' like your choreography. An' every song you eva claimed to write.

They all laughed and I blew out the smoke, handing the joint off to Rorrey before I responded. I glared at Mel through the rear view.

Bey: Listen, you giraffe. I don't know what GPS system told you to come for me, but you need to re-route-
Rih: Aye... Cool out, Baby. She only fuckin' witchu.
Bey: Well she got the right bitch tonight. I'm in the mood to snatch a couple wigs too! Fuck around.
Rih: She sorry. Right, Melly?
Mel: *glances in rear-view* Yep.
Rih: See? Now. Come climb ova Rorrey an' get in my lap. I wanna make out.
Bey: I'm good.
Rih: *kisses teeth* Beyoncé get dat fat ass d'fuck ova 'ere!

I grumbled as I climbed over Rorrey.

""""""""""""""""

As soon as we walked in, the DJ cut the music and announced Robyn's presence. The crowd cheered wildly and I expected us to get ambushed, but to my surprise, most just came over to say hello and went about their business.

The DJ cut the music back up and I swear I could feel the bass from "Shell Down" by Skinny Fabulous in my teeth. We all found a seat by the bar and placed our orders, while Robyn just reached over the counter and grabbed a random bottle. The bartender just smiled and winked.

Bey: Babe, really?
Rih: *takes swig* What?

We chilled at the bar for a little while, letting the shots settle a bit. The liquor here had to be stronger than what we had in the states. I was already feeling it and I needed to pee. I told Robyn and she stood up.

Rih: I don' want you goin' anywhere alone 'ere. Come.

I rolled my eyes as she grabbed my hand again, leading me to the bathroom.