Wait...

*drops update on table* *vanishes*

Bey POV

We just landed at Grantley and are now en route to the Hilton hotel, and Nicki has been running her mouth for the past ten minutes.

Nicki: Seriously, Bey?? It's barely 9 o'clock here! We have to go check out a bar or a club or somethin'! We not checkin' ya girl 'til the mornin' and if we stay in, you'll be up all night worryin' and over-thinkin'. But if you come out wit me, you'll get so twisted, you won't remember her name for a while.
Bey: *sighs* If I say yes, will you shut up?
Nicki: *squeals* YAS!
Bey: Ok. Now don't speak to me for at least 20 minutes. We should be at the hotel by then. It's hot as Hell and yo' disrespectful breath has me surrounded on this windless night.
Nicki: *rolls eyes & turns away* Ight, bet.

10:40PM

After an intense debate, Nicki and I finally decided to check out the scene at Duke's. I swear I don't know how it happened, but one minute I'm walking in sober and a little irritated, and the next, I'm dutty winin' in the middle of a circle. Tipsy, and the happiest girl in the room. I lost Nicki 5 minutes after we arrived, but I didn't worry too much because one of my bodyguards is with her.

Nicki POV

I pulled my face away from the crook of some girl's neck, and peep Bey in her element, dancing on some happy ass nigga in the middle of the floor. I smiled, and continued slow grinding with shorty. See, I told her this was a good idea! I had run away from Bey as soon as we got here. It wasn't really intentional, though. I was heading towards the bar, and my eyes landed on the fattest ass walking towards the dance floor. So of course I had to chase her before she was lost in the crowd. Bey can't trip, she knows how I do.

Rih POV

Finally! I sighed and dropped the small piece of aluminum foil into the toilet as I leaned back against the bathroom stall wall. It was like Mel knew what I was trying to do, so she had been attached to my hip most of the night, to ensure that I had no opportunity to get my fix. I know she knows, but I really don't give a shit. As soon as Lele dragged her, Rorrey, Tony and Keke to go dance, it was easy to slip away. Stepping out onto the dance floor, faces blurred and the few colorful lights seemed to glow brighter. I felt like I was falling and floating at the same time as my heart pumped at a rapid pace.

11:15PM

Beads of sweat gathered on my forehead; the cause a combination of the room's high temperature, alcohol and cocaine. I molded my pelvis to the ass of the first feminine shape I felt, as I passed through the mass of gyrating bodies.

Tonight every gyal a tun a devil!

Tun a dutty freak, tun a John Crow!

Decent gyal a go tun inna gogo!

The girl never turned around, and it was all I could do to keep up with her flawless hips. Due to her being a few inches shorter, I could clearly see over her shoulder as I admired her cleavage from behind. Whoever this woman is, I will have her tonight. I moaned in her ear, ghosting my fingers over one of her breasts.

Rih: My gal, d'way yuh jook so seh yuh waan come finish dis at my 'ouse. So, wassap?

Nicki POV

I left shorty on the dance floor to go grab another drink. She was my victim for the night and I was preparing to grab her and get out of here soon. I threw back my last shot of the night and danced my way back into the crowd to find ol' girl. I was suddenly grabbed by a strong set of arms and pressed back into what felt like a female body. I grinded back into her; her breasts pressed into my back as we danced. I assumed it was the girl I'd just been looking for, so I hadn't bothered to look back.

She moaned in my ear, the tips of her fingers grazed one of my nipples through my dress, and a cocky smirk began to form on my face.

???: My gal, d'way yuh jook so seh yuh waan come finish dis at my 'ouse. So, wassap?

Hold up. That voice... I whipped around with the quickness, flashing my cellphone light in her face. What in the entirety of Fuckville?!

Nicki: *pushes her* Robyn what the fuck, yo!
Rih: *shields eyes* Put dat shit away! Calm down Nick, I didn't know it was you!

I waved Bey's bodyguard off, and glared up at Robyn with my arms crossed.

Nicki: Ok, but I know damn well you didn't think I was Bey either! Remember her? Ya girlfriend? She's here by the way. Is this why you tried to cut her off on the phone earlier?

She just looked away without responding, so I speed-walked to where I'd last seen my friend. I obviously couldn't hear Robyn, but I knew she was following behind me. I still jumped a little when she grabbed my arm. I turned around and glared but allowed her to lead me to the bathroom.

She checked under all the stalls before locking the door behind us. I started to get a little scared, if we're being one hunnit. When she finally turned around to face me fully, my fear was replaced with irritation. This bitch was beyond drunk, swaying on her feet.

Nicki: *kisses teeth* You drunk as shit right now, ain't you?
Rih: *smirks* Naaah, I'm chillin'. Sorry 'bout ya arm though, but you was boookin' it.

I looked closer. This bitch thinks I'm stupid. Her pupils are jumping all over the place and I know that look. I used to see it all the time on the streets. When did this bitch-

Rih: *waves hand infront of Nicki's face* Yooo! You good??
Nicki: Yeah, whatchu drag me in here for though?
Rih: I just-Look, I don't tink it's necessary to tell Bey 'bout our little misundastandin', ya know?
Nicki: You outchea cheatin' on my girl, though!
Rih: Nick, I only been 'ere for like a day an dis is my first time goin' out! I 'ave neva cheated on her. Wait. *laughs* Did y'all fly all d'way out here jus to see if I wah cheatin'?!
Nicki: *ignores question* Whateva yo, I'm out.

I unlock the door to head out and hopefully find Ms. Booty from earlier.

Rih: *yells* Wait! Where my girl at?
Nicki: *turns around smiling innocently* Last time I checked, she was grindin' real personal on some fione ass nigga in a dark corner-

I cackled soo hard as she flew past me in search of my bestfriend. I walked out after her, in search of my own pussy. Bey gonna kill me later.

Rih POV

While I'm searching the club, I run into Keke and them and of course they're lit. Bitch, I really don't have time!

Keke: Rihhhhhh! Come danceeee wid ussss!

I was about to respond and then I spotted someone ten feet away who looked alot like my girl, dancing all on some nigga.

Rih: 'ol' on, 'ol' on!

I detangle myself from Keke and stomp over to them, rage building in my chest. I walked up to them and just stood there. As soon as she noticed me, her smile dropped. It would've been funny if I wasn't so mad. She stood up straight and pried the guy's arms from around her waist. I leaned forward so she could hear me.

Rih: Come wid me outside before I cause a scene.