Rose-Tinted

???? POV

????: She take the bait?
????: Not really. I had to make the first move. But I think I might be gettin' to her. I was wonderin'...

I rolled my eyes. Luckily we were on the phone and they couldn't see me.

????: Wondering what?
????: Why you helpin' me? I'm kind of a nobody compared to you...I'm surprised you even knew who I was. What do you gain from this? Why-
????: *laughs* All those questions though?
????: *mumbles* Everyone knows I'm a piece of shit and I probably don't even deserve to be her friend, let alone... *sighs* Sorry. I was just curious.
????: Curiousity is always a good trait to have. Unless you're a cat.

The line went silent for a second.

????: I'm sorry.
????: Don't worry about it. Send her some flowers and shit, start putting in alot of those "man hours" you be talkin' about.

We both laugh.

????: Ima give you a call in about a week. You update me on your progress then. Ok, Gorgeous?
????: Ok.

Now, I wait.

Bey POV

Onika had been talking shit to Cyn for a while until Robyn threatened to beat her ass. She's quiet now. When Mel finally showed up with percs for Cyn, we all retreated to Nicki's living room to watch some tv.

Bey: Mama Monica ain't see you leave, right?
Mel: Nah, she was sleep by the time I got home tonight. They all got an early flight back home tomorrow.
Bey: Oh, right.

A few minutes later, Cyn was starting to feel the effects of the drugs so she lay down on the couch. Nicki promptly lay on top of her, wrapping around her like a snake. Mel looked bewildered, while Rob and I exchanged smirks.

Mel: Wasn't she just-
Bey: Yep.
Mel: *throws hands up* All y'all crazy as Hell. *looks at Rih* Robyn, why you still topless?

I felt Robyn shrug and I laughed. I'm laying with my back against her front and I completely forgot that she was still half naked. I honestly didn't care, really. I got used to Rob's constant nudity early in the relationship, so I wasn't tripping at all. Plus Onika is sort of the same way. Must be an island girl thing.

Robyn broke me out of my thoughts, placing gentle kisses along my collar bone and neck. I moaned quietly, grinding my ass back into her and she jumped a little. I gasped in surprise.

Bey: *giggling* Oh my god, Robyn! Say you didn't.
Rih: No bullshit, I forgot I 'ad it on until jus' now. I'm dry as fuck so it's gon' be a bitch pullin' it out now.
Mel: *looks over* Had what on?

I opened my mouth to respond and Robyn covered it.

Rih: Don't.

I licked her hand and she removed it fast, wiping it on her pants. I seized the opportunity.

Bey: She still wearin' her strap!
Mel: *blinks* Does wearin' a strap feel dat natural for you, Robyn?
Rih: Whatchu mean? I was in a rush to get 'ere.

I looked at Mel inquisitively and she winked. I smirked, catching on.

Bey: Yeah Baby, I think you got some kind of penis envy goin' on there...
Rih: No d'fuck I don't.

I laughed along with Mel as Robyn pushed me from between her legs.

Bey: Damn baby, relax. We was just fuckin' wit' you. And to think I was just about to help you out.
Rih: Help me 'ow?
Bey: *bites lip* You said you was all dried up...I can help wit' dat.
Rih: Oh yeah?

She pulled me back into her lap and resumed kissing on me. Melissa cleared her throat loudly and we looked at her.

Mel: *standing* Nope. Naw. No way. I'm leavin' before y'all scar me for the rest of my natural life.

I looked over to Nicki and Cyn and they we both knocked out with Cyn's hand resting on Nicki's ass.

Bey: I guess we out too. They'll be ight, right Babe?
Rih: Yeah, leave da meds on d'coffee table for when Cyn wakes up. She gon' need 'em.

Mel did that and we took our leave. I kept playing with Robyn's right nipple as she drove. She kept trying to swat my hand away.

Bey: *whines* Babeeee!
Rih: Stop, Beyoncé. You tryna die tonight?
Bey: I don't care, as long as I'm dyin' wit' you.

I grabbed the back of her hand and kissed it. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

Rih: Dat shit wah drier den my pussy right now.
Bey: *laughing* You know you love dat sweet shit. You always actin' all hard like you the female Tupac.
Rih: I am d'female Tupac, hoe!
Bey: That's fine. He was soft too.
Rih: No he wasn't!
Bey: He took ballet, Baby.
Rih: *mumbles* Dat don't mean ish. I'm still bad ass.

I laughed again and leaned over, kissing the corner of her mouth, making her smile.

Bey: I know, Hunny.

""""""""""""

Rih POV

We've been home for a while now. After a quickie we were both too tired to continue, so we took a shower and lay down. We had to pick Blue up from Sol's in a few hours so we decided to relax for a little. I played with the little baby hair on the back of Bey's neck as she laid on my chest.

Bey: *groans* Ughhh my whole lower half hurtssss! I hate you.
Rih: *smirks* No, you don't.
Bey: Whatever. But you know you ain't right for doin' it to me like dat, Daddy...

I just laughed and kissed the top of her head.

Bey: Hey, guess what I just thought about.
Rih: Wassap?
Bey: Blue has an accent.
Rih: Well, yeah. Y'all's southern accent is strong.
Bey: Nah, she has your accent. I noticed it earlier on the phone. Well, Sol pointed it out to me. But I spoke to Blue after, and really is pretty extra. I guess I hadn't noticed because I'm soo used to you.
Rih: Well dat is my princess, so... at least when we go to Barbados she won't 'ave trouble undastandin' my family.
Bey: Mhm.

Speaking of children...

Rih: Baby...
Bey: Yeah.
Rih: You ever tink about 'avin' more kids?
Bey: *looks up* You mean... wit' you?
Rih: *blushes* Well, I mean, yeah...
Bey: *giggles* No, not really. Imagine dat! Another you runnin' around? I doubt you could handle that, Baby. *pats Rih's arm* Don't worry, I wasn't plannin' on stealin' your eggs any time soon.

That hurt a little, but I brushed it off. Another thought occurred to me.

Rih: Oh right, yeah. Bad idea. So...
Bey: So...? *smiles*
Rih: *deep breath* 'Ow you feel about comin' out wit' me?
Bey: *scrunches eyebrows* What?
Rih: I mean, ya aready kinda "out" anyway. People still talkin' 'bout dat night outside d'club... But what if we came out as, ya know, a couple?

She sat up and stared at me for a minute, her face blank. I fidgeted under her gaze and she suddenly burst out laughing. It was my turn to be confused.

Rih: What?
Bey: Oh my god! *laughing* You still high, huh? Oh Baby *kisses Rih* come on, let's take a nap before we gotta go get Blue. *giggling* Talkin' crazy...

That definitely hurt but it's fine. I was completely sober but maybe she was still a little high. I shook that thought out of my head. High or not, that was really how she felt. She was ashamed of me. Yes, she loved me, but that obviously wasn't enough.

So this means she lied to me on several occasions. Of course she did. Nearly every time the subject came up, she was trying to get laid. She'd have said anything then, and I knew that. This isn't anyone's fault but my own.

Bey lay back down on my chest and I scooted down into a more comfortable position, falling asleep shortly after.