Party & Bullshit

10:50? Eh, what the Hell.

Nicki POV

I called my driver to come get me and then picked the vase of flowers up and walked to the couch, watching Cyn sleep for a minute. Why would she lie to me? If she had told me from jumpstreet what was going on, I would not have been nearly as upset as I am now.

I lifted my foot up and kicked her legs a few times before she stirred awake. She blinked blearily at me for a moment before slowly sitting up.

Cyn: What's-

I threw the note into her lap.

Cyn: Babe, what's this?
Nicki: I could ask you the same question. Read it.

She picked the paper up out of her lap and looked at it, and then looked up at me with guilty expression. She stood up and I took a few steps back, my face hardening.

Nicki: I really don't want to hear it. I'm out and don't you DARE follow me!

I felt her presence behind me as I walked towards the room.

Cyn: You gotta understand! I was gonna tell you, but you know how you can be sometimes-

I whirled around and threw the vase at her. She ducked her head just in time, the vase smashing against the wall behind her.

Nicki: I said leave me alone! Just... leave me alone. *voice shaky* Please!

She kept her distance, but followed me after I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. I heard her crying on the stairs above me, as I waited for my ride.

Cyn: Baby...?

I ignored her and the doorbell rang a second later. I got up, sparing her one last glance as I made my way out.

"""""""""""""""""""""

Bey POV

We just landed in Barbados and Robyn is a nervous wreck. For the life of me I can't understand why. After our bags were loaded into the jeep, we set off for Mama Monica's house. Rohan played in my hair as I held him in my lap.

Bey: Babe, you think we could all just hop straight into the pool when we...

I looked over at her to see her practically squeezing the life out of Blue. Luckily she was asleep or I'm certain she'd be crying.

Bey: Babe...Babe!
Rih: Yeah?
Bey: You tryna suffocate her?

She looked down at her hands and quickly loosened her grip, sighing as she gazed at Rohan.

Rih: I know Mama's gonna love 'im. I don' know why I'm so nervous, though.
Bey: Relax. It'll be fine. She'll be soo happy to have another grandchild.
Rih: Ya right, ya right. *chuckles*
Bey: I mean, at the least, she'll wait 'til later to whip yo' ass.
Rih: Baby?
Bey: Yes?
Rih: Not helpin'.

When we got to the house, Rorrey opened the door for us.

Rorrey: Aye, Beautiful! Hi, Forehead. Dis must be Blue, yeah?
Bey: Hi, Rorrey and yep. This is my little angel.

Robyn had yet to speak so I took it upon myself to introduce the boy in my arms, who was just waking up.

Bey: *glances at Rih* And this... this is Rohan.

Rohan lifted his head at the sound of his name and looked at all of us, finally turning back to me, his face scrunched up in confusion.

Rohan: Where we, BB?
Bey: We're in Barbados.
Rohan: Oh. *looks at Rorrey* Who you?