Kiss It Better

Rih POV

As soon as we got home, I grabbed Bey's hand and led her up the steps to my room.

Bey: *giggles* You ain't gonna feed me first?

I ignored her and she shrugged.

Bey: Guess not.

She took off her shoes and pants and was reaching for her shirt when I stopped her.

Rih: Lay down, Baby.

She complied and a second later I slid into the bed on top of her, inbetween her legs.

Bey: I'm sorry about everythin'. You know that, right Baby?
Rih: *whispers into Bey's neck* You belong to me.

She sat up to capture my lips in a kiss I cut short to her displeasure. Licking and biting up and down her neck and collarbone, I pushed her to lay back, and reached down to pull the hem of her shirt up a little until I just decided to rid her of it all together. I took a moment to stare lustfully at her perky breasts, then leaned down to moan my words into her ear.

Rih: No one else...
Bey: *breathless* Mmmmh, no one else.

Sliding her thong to the side, I rubbed my fingers up and down through her slit and slid my fingers in her wet hole slowly. We both moaned at the sensation.

Rih: *murmurs* Damn, baby...

I picked up the pace with both of our breathing coming in short pants. I thrusted harder and faster, her grunts spurring me on.

Rih: Dis is mine. My. Fuckin'. Pussy.
Bey: *whisper-yelling* Uuhn... Ugh! Baby- fuck! Harder!

She whimpered as I pulled my fingers out and flipped her over, pushing a bunch of pillows under her hips and placing a firm hand on her back to keep it in the perfect arch. I rubbed both cheeks softly before suddenly delivering a hard slap to them, startling her.

Bey: Ah! What are you doin'?!
Rih: Shut up.

I lay down behind her on my stomach, holding myself up on my elbows. Scooting forward so I was eye level with her ass, I reached forward and massaged then spread her pussy lips with both hands. I repeated this process a few times, occasionally blowing on or placing a soft kiss to her clit. I could tell she was getting frustrated and knew better than to speak on it, but her moans now sounded more like growls. I smirked to myself before finally giving in and stuck my tongue into her hole as far and as fast as I could.

Bey: Ooooh, baaa...byyy!

I moaned against her, making her grind against my mouth a little. I pulled my tongue out and sucked her left lip into my mouth, flicking my tongue around the underside for a second before doing the same to the right. I bent my head at an awkward angle in order to suck and lick her clit and push two fingers into her hole. The speed I pumped was so fast that she was slowly inching forward as if she were trying to escape without me noticing.

I went with it and moved forward when she did. Releasing her clit I delivered a hard slap to her cheek with my free hand making her gasp and moan. I lifted my head up, licking my lips and fingers.

Rih: *growls* You ain't slick. Ima give you a reason fi run.

I slid backwards off of the bed and removed my clothes.

Bey: Da..Daddy?

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her turn over a little to see what I was doing.

Rih: I tell you move?
Bey: No, Daddy.

She turned back around, getting back into the position I had her in as I got back up behind her. Reaching over the side of the bed, I opened the toy box and grabbed the strapless. Pushing my end into myself, I lined it up with her dripping hole before I rammed the strap in.